Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 (63963 Views)

Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Annychibest(f): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
He is after fame and eventually the fortune that goes with being in BBnaija
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by millionboi2: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

.Terry waya's son representing

Rich boy and still very humble...

To think they have hotels at best spots in UK and he is still here catching fun without raising shoulder, cooking and clowning around

To understand how big Terry waya was, he sends private jet to Ibori and Kalu just to party with him.. different jets oo, dele Momodu doesn't joke with him

Erica and Nengi now have two options, win big brothers 80million or get pregnant for kiddwaya

U indirectly insulted Erica and Nengi generation
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Kpalobi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Fidelismaria:
So we should go and fry water abi?

Onye ara

kidwaya kor adolescent cable ni

This cracked me up oooo.. Lmao
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by millionboi2: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
pDudd:

Nigeria is the best place to enjoy your money. Abroad is a fvcking joke. Can't even drink outdoors without police harassing you for public intoxication.
ya u are right,only security is fair
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Nezzjnr: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
postdigger:
Thanks to this post, I'm going to make it in life. My lecturer just called me to tell me my cgpa has increased to 4.99
Postdigger baba cheesy
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by postdigger(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Postdigger baba cheesy
My boss, how are the preparations for Sunday?
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Nezzjnr: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
postdigger:

My boss, how are the preparations for Sunday?
I just came back from the Rental company

I had to rent 5 canopies cheesy
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Rolexjerry(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Every wealthy man in Nigeria is automatically a billionaire. Forbes only recognises four billionaires in this country, they rest are just billionaires in Naira.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by postdigger(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I just came back from the Rental company

I had to rent 5 canopies cheesy

The rent boys would be hosting us then cheesy cheesy
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Nezzjnr: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
postdigger:

The rent boys would be hosting us then cheesy cheesy
That Okada man would help us convey some drinks with his Bike
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by obama30: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
lalasticlala:
Billionaire son and BBNaija 2020 housemate, Kiddwaya, reveals that he spent $8k (about ₦3.1M) on private Jet to take him from Abuja to Lagos for BBNaijia 2020.

This has sparked social media reactions as he is currently trending across social media platforms in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5rUXVOx8v8

This is the kind useless rich men we have in Nigeria. You have all the money and you still eyes little that okada man takes home. If BBNija is not greedy why did they qualify him
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by einsteine(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
obama30:

This is the kind useless rich men we have in Nigeria. You have all the money and you still eyes little that okada man takes home. If BBNija is not greedy why did they qualify him

When did BBNaija tell you their show is only for poor people or the purpose of the show is to help in curing poverty?

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by leosahm(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
pDudd:
Lol. Gold diggers are congregating.

Bringing that dude to the house was a very bad move because history is about to be made. A few ladies are likely to get pregnant in the BBN house.

I remember back in the days when Terry Waya was always on Ovation magazine. Those days I used to wonder why my fada couldn't be like Terry Waya grin grin

God forgive me. My fada is a good man. A better man than me.

u talking from ur anus
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by postdigger(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nezzjnr:

That Okada man would help us convey some drinks with his Bike

cheesy grin grin
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by morakakin(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
And so?
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Iykolysis: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hyping, you will be so amazed that peeps like this will find it hard, if not near impossible, to assist a friend who have been pastering him for common 100k to start a business.
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Cantonese: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
Congratulations.
He's the son of a thief who was convicted for money laundering.

Chai so this is the level owu has reduced you to. Na waoh.
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Cantonese: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Rolexjerry:
Every wealthy man in Nigeria is automatically a billionaire. Forbes only recognises four billionaires in this country, they rest are just billionaires in Naira.

Where do you belong? Millionaire in Naira? Thousandnaire in Naira? Hundrednaire in Naira? Or nothingnaire in Naira? Choose the appropriate one for yourself bro.
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Cantonese:

Where do you belong? Millionaire in Naira? Thousandnaire in Naira? Hundrednaire in Naira? Or nothingnaire in Naira? Choose the appropriate one for yourself bro.
there is difference even among millionaires,ask him if he is (1)millionaire in naira or (100) millionaire in naira
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by hinere(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
This life ehn...

70 percent people condemning this show are secretly watching it.
They would come online and be shouting "Nonsense show....Rubbish Show....Lazy Nigerian Youths...Jobless People" yet thy are always the first to comment on any BBN thread. I don't get undecided

It just shows that people are not what they say they are. Just live your life and enjoy whatever gives you entertainment. People don't practice what they preach.
If they were, our politicians who talk about eradicating corruption, would not be embezzling our money daily.

Now commenting on the matter at hand.
Are we sure this boy's father is not among the sponsors of BBNaija
See, the boy has already said he is adventurous. He has probably sat down and told himself "You know what, this Big Brother, I want to be on it" and boooooommmm. Dad made it happen. Who knows. I'm just saying. Or all he needed to say at the audition was...."My Name is Kidd Waya...the Son of Terry Waya". That's all.

Now I decree, any power that said you won't have money to spend in this life, Holyhost Fiiiiiiiirrrrrrreeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Lamba42(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
Congratulations.

Nobody cares. This generation is only concerned as to whether you have money and not how you made it.
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by badman007(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
Congratulations.

Every rich business man is a money launderer one kind.
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by lalasticlala(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
obama30:

He needs the fame

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by fortunechy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Longgggggggg Sigh......... .....
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Are the housemates allowed to use their phones, are they allowed to use social media
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by ballerman(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Elder0001:
Lies. I doubt if it cost more than 1.5m.

Fake life doesn't pay...
Elder0001:

Fake life doesn't pay...
Elder0001:

Fake life doesn't pay...

lol
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by solonubinho(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
neduboo:
Since he has that money why then is he in BBNaija?

I taught the platform was to raise people from grass to grace?

Abi, he want to use BBNaija to relieve himself from boredom?

And who told you it was to raise people from grass to grace? Did they put NGO on their forehead?
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / BBNaija 2019: Full Names Of Housemates, Age And State Of Origin / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.