Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background (1446 Views)

If You Are To Advice Between Python And Java, Which Would You Pick? / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by Fastt: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
armadeo:

Hello. From the business thread. Didn't want much noise hence I quoted you here

I've noticed your positions and opinions and would like to ask you of any long term alt coins tou think might do well. 4 to 10 years.

I know NFA. But just your opinion. Thanks

Hello, I don't know of 4 to 10yrs. One thing you should know, technology move very fast. Everything can be replaced. I'm looking at 3 4 yrs for alt like Eth, BnB,doge. After bull run, offload your bag.

I still believe we haven't seen the bottom esp in alt. So I tend to limit my purchase on strong coins mentioned above + btc.(mainly side hustle money not big purchase)

I will start buying little by little osmo, Metis, nett, OP this month,early next yr depending on the draw down. Then put in defi pool.

Just make sure before buying to follow up their social sites to know whether they are still working cos bear market no be here. 90% of project dies.
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by armadeo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
Fastt:

Hello, I don't know of 4 to 10yrs. One thing you should know, technology move very fast. Everything can be replaced. I'm looking at 3 4 yrs for alt like Eth, BnB,doge. After bull run, offload your bag.

I still believe we haven't seen the bottom esp in alt. So I tend to limit my purchase on strong coins mentioned above + btc.(mainly side hustle money not big purchase)

I will start buying little by little osmo, Metis, nett, OP this month,early next yr depending on the draw down. Then put in defi pool.

Just make sure before buying to follow up their social sites to know whether they are still working cos bear market no be here. 90% of project dies.

Ok.

Noted. I'll take 3 to 4 yrs. Is even better.

I was thinking of shib xrp, metis, rmrk sol, and lunc. I'll take note of the coins you've mentioned too. Once the bull run ends I'll offload everything

Much appreciated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently / How To Add Sms Capabilities To Your Vb App / Where Can I Get The Best Programming School( Abroad)????????????????????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.