Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile (430 Views)

Why Is This Man So Powerful In APC Yet So Quiet? / ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu / Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile by Chimok: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
The quietness and docillity in northern youth sometimes interests me..
Sometimes it seem as if they lack nothing that everything is going well for them especially the graduates among them.
Its like they are automatically engaged as soon as they are thru with education

1 Like

Re: Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile by hisgrace090: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
The major problem is believing that those killing them are instructed by Allah.
Re: Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile by abduljabbar4(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Chimok:
Sometimes it seem as if they lack nothing that everything is going well for them especially the graduates among them.

You mean Nigerian youths right?

Because the last time I checked, both the northern and the Southern youths are only active behind their keyboards online

2 Likes

Re: Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile by budaatum: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
I think you might be focusing on the few graduates, and fail to see all the majority of Northern youths who are not quiet and docile and hankering for change by coming down South to better themselves.

C.f. If There’ll Be A Revolution In Nigeria, The Almajiris Not Bbnaija-loving Youths
Re: Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile by Razzness(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
As if southern youths are any different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile by rasxx(m): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
The caption should have been, "Southern youths are so docile, and worse off than their northern counterparts ".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile by Bighead9: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
They easily get employed into Federal Government Ministry and parastatals.

Re: Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile by nku5: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Chimok:

They are not docile. They just don't make noise like southerners. No carry them play o

2 Likes

Re: Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile by Susu888(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Yes we r docile......we don't boast nor show off nd we r content with the little we have, Its how we roll.
Re: Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile by Chimok: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
nku5:

They are not docile. They just don't make noise like southerners. No carry them play o
but really, their leader brothers and sisters seem to be toying with them
Re: Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
They arent depended on white collar jobs like us,they make used of alternative like farming,militaries and the local govt allocation were usually shared to the youths hardly u will c lg do meaningful projets
Re: Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile by budaatum: 12:30am On Jul 27, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
They arent depended on white collar jobs like us,they make used of alternative like farming,militaries and the local govt allocation were usually shared to the youths hardly u will c lg do meaningful projects
Sounds like my Orolu Local Government of Ifon Osun, except there the lg allocation is not "shared to the youths at all". It all goes to the big people.
Re: Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile by Chimok: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
They arent depended on white collar jobs like us,they make used of alternative like farming,militaries and the local govt allocation were usually shared to the youths hardly u will c lg do meaningful projets
even the educated ones?
Re: Northarn Youths Are So Quiet And Docile by ThatFairGuy1: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
Apt

(1) (Reply)

A'ibom LG Polls; Councillorship Aspirant Consults Ward Stakeholders / Throwback : Whistleblower Of N100 BN Fraud Told We Control EFCC,Court And Press / BREAKING: I’ll Appeal Judgment Nullifying Bayelsa Election – Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.