Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

How To Post My Stories On Storypaid - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Post My Stories On Storypaid (723 Views)

Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) / The Best Stories On Nairaland Forum. / Links To All Kayode Odusanya Stories On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Post My Stories On Storypaid by AuthorGIFT(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
I have been burning for sometime now to ask this question about the storypaid website which i eventually stumbled on when i searched about websites on google that allow writers publish their books for money. Now the questions are these
1: how do i create a story on storypaid?
2: how do i get paid is it per episode or after sales is complete?
3: can i advertise my story on other platforms like facebook after actually posting it on storypaid?
4: how do i communicate with the admins concerning creating my stories?
if you know the answer please comment the link
Re: How To Post My Stories On Storypaid by Storypaid: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2020
AuthorGIFT:
I have been burning for sometime now to ask this question about the storypaid website which i eventually stumbled on when i searched about websites on google that allow writers publish their books for money. Now the questions are these
1: how do i create a story on storypaid?
2: how do i get paid is it per episode or after sales is complete?
3: can i advertise my story on other platforms like facebook after actually posting it on storypaid?
4: how do i communicate with the admins concerning creating my stories?
if you know the answer please comment the link

1. To create a story, login and click on the 'write a story' link that appears above the fold. To publish the story as a book on platforms like Amazon, you'll have to mark it as private, then upgrade your Storypaid account to 'partner author' and contact the Admin to publish your book for you.
2. You get paid for posting stories on Storypaid.com of you are a free member. If you are a partner author, you'll also get paid when you sell or lend your story books on Amazon.
3. You can advertise your story on social media like Facebook or Twitter, but don't post the whole story there to avoid copyright issues.
4. To contact the Admin, kindly login to Storypaid and click on the 'contact admin' link by your left.

All these questions and more are already answered on the About page.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Wole Soyinka Vs Chinua Achebe / I Have A Story To Write As Screen Play / Manuscript First Page Critique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.