Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

History Of Cardano: The Man Who Used Mathematical Rev To Predict His Death Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / History Of Cardano: The Man Who Used Mathematical Rev To Predict His Death Year (418 Views)

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of Cardano: The Man Who Used Mathematical Rev To Predict His Death Year by OtemAtum: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sometimes when human beings perform one discipline diligently, they tend to get revelations along that thing. Some musicians have testified to seeing Michael Jackson in their dreams humming songs with them. Philosophers have gotten different philosophical ideas from dreams and revelations, etc. Boxers have gotten revelations about their careers, e.g Sugar Ray Robinson. This thread is a about Cardano, a Mathematician who was so good in Mathematics that he even got the Mathematical date of his death.

Read below:
Pivadra 15 :1- 27
1. Girolamo Cardano was a great scientist born in the 281,501st year of the homo sapiens era, being the 1501C.E in Italy.
2. When Cardano had grown to a teenager, he showed great interest in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology.
3. He searched for knowledge also in philosophy and astronomy and also medicine.
4. Now Cardano loved science and numbers so much that he played with numbers and arrived at many mathematical conclusions.
5. In those days, he made use of the binomial theorem, the permutation and combination tables, probabilities and complex numbers. He also invented some devices, such as the combination lock and the gimbal, which in those days were seen as the devices of the devil by the Christians.
6. Now the catholic Christians suspected him and summoned him to their court.
7. And they said, Cardano, you have been reported by your colleagues in the University of Pavia for making calculations for the devil. For we know that you seek by all means to arrive at the number 666 which is against our doctrine. And it has been reported that you arrive at negative numbers and some numbers which are beyond human comprehension.
8. Now Cardano said, do not see my works as the works of the devil. Rather, see them as the manifestations of God Almighty.
9. For there are hidden knowledge which the world is yet to explore. And by continuous expansion of knowledge in mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology and medicine shall we arrive at it.
10. Philosophy also should not be static but dynamic. For any static philosophy does not have room for improvement.
11. Such is the philosophy of religion. For any improvement to its philosophy is seen as heresy.
12. Now grant me that I go and continue my works, for I have nothing against you Christians, but I philosophise in peace and in harmony with nature.
13. Now the religious ones took him and sent him to jail, saying, you may continue to philosophise in prison.
14. For your philosophies are harmful to the minds of the people.
15. Now there was much pressure on the christian leaders by the masses that Cardano should be released, but the church resisted the call and left him imprisoned for twelve months.
16. Then at the ascension of Pope Gregory XIII as the pope, he was released on the condition that he would not make his philosophy loud.
17. Now some of the religious leaders argued with one another at his release and it was discovered that Pope Gregory had received bribe from the hands of Vianni, the best friend of Cardano to set him free.
20. Because it was initially intended that Cardano would be burned to ashes on the stake.
21. Now when the pope was under pressure concerning the release of Cardano, he went and took him back, saying, you must come and stay in my court.
22. And I shall make you a religious leader also, or else you shall be burnt to ashes. So was Cardano taken to live with the pope for the rest of his life.
23. And he could no more practise his philosophies and science, but to secure his life, he had to perform forceful religious obligations.
24. Now when Cardano was old, he was released. Then he went to join himself to a group of physician and then he continued to practise science and philosophy.
25. Now on the day when Cardano became seventy years old, he had a dream and saw his dead son Giovanni surrounded in a strong light.
26. And he said, father, four years and you shall come to join us here. Now Cardano woke up from sleep and declared it to everyone, saying, I shall die at the age of 74.
27. Now according to the prediction of Cardano, he died at the age of 74, shortly after his birthday.

1 Like

Re: History Of Cardano: The Man Who Used Mathematical Rev To Predict His Death Year by LongLife4all: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
shocked
Re: History Of Cardano: The Man Who Used Mathematical Rev To Predict His Death Year by Juliusmomoh: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Someone should help me summerize
Re: History Of Cardano: The Man Who Used Mathematical Rev To Predict His Death Year by Redoil: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
otematum the ebira man all ways

1 Like

Re: History Of Cardano: The Man Who Used Mathematical Rev To Predict His Death Year by illicit(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Gosh
Re: History Of Cardano: The Man Who Used Mathematical Rev To Predict His Death Year by OtemAtum: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Redoil:
otematum the ebira man all ways
Hey, my long time friend. How are you doing? It's been a while now.
Re: History Of Cardano: The Man Who Used Mathematical Rev To Predict His Death Year by mjabdulk: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
Sometimes when human beings perform one discipline diligently, they tend to get revelations along that thing. Some musicians have testified to seeing Michael Jackson in their dreams humming songs with them. Philosophers have gotten different philosophical ideas from dreams and revelations, etc. Boxers have gotten revelations about their careers, e.g Sugar Ray Robinson. This thread is a about Cardano, a Mathematician who was so good in Mathematics that he even got the Mathematical date of his death.

Read below:
Pivadra 15 :1- 27
1. Girolamo Cardano was a great scientist born in the 281,501st year of the homo sapiens era, being the 1501C.E in Italy.
2. When Cardano had grown to a teenager, he showed great interest in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology.
3. He searched for knowledge also in philosophy and astronomy and also medicine.
4. Now Cardano loved science and numbers so much that he played with numbers and arrived at many mathematical conclusions.
5. In those days, he made use of the binomial theorem, the permutation and combination tables, probabilities and complex numbers. He also invented some devices, such as the combination lock and the gimbal, which in those days were seen as the devices of the devil by the Christians.
6. Now the catholic Christians suspected him and summoned him to their court.
7. And they said, Cardano, you have been reported by your colleagues in the University of Pavia for making calculations for the devil. For we know that you seek by all means to arrive at the number 666 which is against our doctrine. And it has been reported that you arrive at negative numbers and some numbers which are beyond human comprehension.
8. Now Cardano said, do not see my works as the works of the devil. Rather, see them as the manifestations of God Almighty.
9. For there are hidden knowledge which the world is yet to explore. And by continuous expansion of knowledge in mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology and medicine shall we arrive at it.
10. Philosophy also should not be static but dynamic. For any static philosophy does not have room for improvement.
11. Such is the philosophy of religion. For any improvement to its philosophy is seen as heresy.
12. Now grant me that I go and continue my works, for I have nothing against you Christians, but I philosophise in peace and in harmony with nature.
13. Now the religious ones took him and sent him to jail, saying, you may continue to philosophise in prison.
14. For your philosophies are harmful to the minds of the people.
15. Now there was much pressure on the christian leaders by the masses that Cardano should be released, but the church resisted the call and left him imprisoned for twelve months.
16. Then at the ascension of Pope Gregory XIII as the pope, he was released on the condition that he would not make his philosophy loud.
17. Now some of the religious leaders argued with one another at his release and it was discovered that Pope Gregory had received bribe from the hands of Vianni, the best friend of Cardano to set him free.
20. Because it was initially intended that Cardano would be burned to ashes on the stake.
21. Now when the pope was under pressure concerning the release of Cardano, he went and took him back, saying, you must come and stay in my court.
22. And I shall make you a religious leader also, or else you shall be burnt to ashes. So was Cardano taken to live with the pope for the rest of his life.
23. And he could no more practise his philosophies and science, but to secure his life, he had to perform forceful religious obligations.
24. Now when Cardano was old, he was released. Then he went to join himself to a group of physician and then he continued to practise science and philosophy.
25. Now on the day when Cardano became seventy years old, he had a dream and saw his dead son Giovanni surrounded in a strong light.
26. And he said, father, four years and you shall come to join us here. Now Cardano woke up from sleep and declared it to everyone, saying, I shall die at the age of 74.
27. Now according to the prediction of Cardano, he died at the age of 74, shortly after his birthday.

From the above explanation and illustration, hopefuully, by using mathematics you can predict the age you will spend in the earth and die. If you can do that let hear from you.
Re: History Of Cardano: The Man Who Used Mathematical Rev To Predict His Death Year by OtemAtum: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2020
mjabdulk:

From the above explanation and illustration, hopefuully, by using mathematics you can predict the age you will spend in the earth and die. If you can do that let hear from you.
It is not a general thing. I am only telling you the case of this man, which is not a general case.

1 Like

Re: History Of Cardano: The Man Who Used Mathematical Rev To Predict His Death Year by MusicSots: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Greetings sire. Please what is your take on the subject of the Holy Spirit?
Re: History Of Cardano: The Man Who Used Mathematical Rev To Predict His Death Year by OtemAtum: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
MusicSots:
Greetings sire. Please what is your take on the subject of the Holy Spirit?
Greetings to you. The Holy Spirit does not exist as people think of it. There is something called triad gods or trinity in the olden days. This is when three gods come together for the same goal. When christianity was invented, they tried to make it look similar to the triad gods of the former pagan religion, so they came about the father, son and holy spirit. You can check out some examples of triad gods below: Deorum 2:10-18 10. And these were the names of the gods which had paired up to form trinity: Osiris (husband), Isis (wife), and Horus (son),
11. Amun, Mut and Khonsu.
12. Ptah, Sekhmet and Nefertem.
13. Eriu, Fodla and Banba
14. Parvati, Lakshmi and Saraswati
15. Juventas, Juno and Minervas
16. Deino, Enyo, Pemphredo
17. Brahma, Vishinus and Shiva
18. And there were more than a thousand trinity gods all over the earth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo’s Unholy Anger Over CAMA And Nigeria’s Karma / Day 6 - Your Loveworld With Pastor Chris Season 2, Phase 4 - August 22 / If My Husband Fails, Hold Me Responsible: Pastor Funke Adejumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.