Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi (26914 Views)

Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli / Gattuso Ready To Accept Pay Cut To Fund Osimhen Transfer / Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by omohlexy: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Was it him that sent him there? Who asked for his opinion? Osimhen doesn't give a hoot!
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by growtogeda: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
obembet:

Source: https://punchng.com/buhari-delighted-with-osimhens-imminent-napoli-move-says-ambassador/?amp=1

a whole punch newspaper have turned themselves to hungry blogger serving lies as news
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by Angelfrost(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
fk001:
Hmmmmm just speechless

Is Buhari a Napoli fan?

Well, seeing as Osimhen is currently stepping up his game, most Nigerians are becoming Napoli fans... Mr. President suppose fall in line to win as much goodwill as he can, especially in these desperate times! tongue
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by Arafatola: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
My name is Olamilekan I teach in a private secondary school. Survival has been difficult since school closure.
I need online private coaching opportunities or any job. I observe all NCDC rules
I stay in Ogun state State.
Please I need help, I'm dying of hunger and at the verge of giving up.

Help me.
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by Kissiemu(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
post=92113784:
Now, this is funny!! cheesy wink grin
Very funny indeed my brother. The ambassador wan take baba catch trip.
If I hear say Buhari know who Osimehn be...
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
post=92113784:
Now, this is funny!! cheesy wink grin

Buhari go soon count this transfer as part of his invisible achievement
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by Brushstrokes20: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bullcrap!
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Fa Buhari will not be Happy with this man for these lies...Buhari that doesn't know who Mikel Obi is up til now,He might even mistake Osimhen for a Russian player.
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by Afolabimills(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Pls don't give this guy bsdluck
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by LordofNaija: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Buhari is shocked
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by Sunkyapogee(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Always happy even with the killing going on in southern Kaduna..
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by kingssmith(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
.�
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by Timmzycul11: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
sdindan:
Chai! grin
Pls have he said anything about the Southern Kaduna killings? Clown.
Bro God bless you
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by Sircarma99: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Must you call Buhari's name on everything ? ,even what he is not aware .
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by Reference(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Fresh signs of a feudal state. All the king's horses and all the king's men falling over themselves to please HRH.

We have made an institution out of a politician so we have to live with the consequences of comatosed structures and unworkable systems.

The people of Edo will decide their future for the next four years. You will expect such weighty opportunity will meet with the solid preparatjon of an enlightened citizenry in extracting iron clad plans, programs and purposes from those that offer themselves supposedly to serve.

No. They are not interested in that but in the pursuit of individuals who are not even contesting and have in reality only but an equal stake with anyone of them in the process of setting up governance.

Only such ignorance and irresponsibility can explain how the black man and their forefathers were led off in chains without all out warfare to cultivate sugar and bananas in the West Indies and cotton in the Americas all those years ago.

The slavery continues till this day. Master and servant, princes and peons.
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by phemmyfour: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
mrkings84:
Abeg how Napoli vs Sassuolo game ended?
two sero
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by KarlWhyte(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
The will always rush to do eye service over people that had no help from the government, we have many talents wasting away
on the streets, am not talking about football alone...so many graduates ve transformed to selling petty stuffs online as a result of
lack of jobs.....it is frustrating being a Nigerian!
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by fujirice: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Are these guys okay? Can’t they do things without attributing everything to this president?
I am disgusted mehn!
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by God1stson(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
dododawa1:
lie Muhammad cousin
Not lie Bihari is happy cos osimeh will pay stamp duty cool
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by michoim(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
dimexy247:
If he's not fascinated nko, will he stop the transfer? Nonsense
Get a good sense!
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by Edyice: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Buhari talking about osimhen future

Is like village people doing the needful grin

Uncle osimhen's future is in trouble. NIGERIANS knows whatsup grin

Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by saajus: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Arrant nonsense
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by Typicool8(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Seems that guy made a mistake he wanted to say buhari is shocked...
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by winkmart: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Tjis is funny
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by Salvofthesouth(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
hhheeiii God! infact I'm speechless and ashamed
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by Justarandomguy: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ode don't focus on the country. Mtcheew
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by PattyMike(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
They're just putting pressure on this guy. I pray he doesn't flop.
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by bejeria101(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oponu daura ki lo mo?
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by guychidile: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
na God do am
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by bayelsaowei(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:
cheesy cheesy
This is so hilarious. Which buhari?
Nawao. Nothing beret no go see for Mercy Chinwo head.
cheesy grin grin
Re: President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi by kynbasil01: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
mrkings84:
Abeg how Napoli vs Sassuolo game ended?
na Napoli won 2 . 0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho / EPL Stars Who Won't Return To Action This Weekend Because Of Afcon/asian Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.