Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto (4825 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by Rabbi4real: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
I Saved My Virginity For My Husband And Ended Up With Bad S*x
I waited for this?

That was the thought that ran through my head as my then-husband climbed off of me, unaware of the disappointment that was building up inside.

For almost 25 years, I had held on to my prized possession, dodging advances from guys who I knew only wanted to get in between my thighs in hopes of finding “the one” who not only loved it, but loved me too.

While many people no longer believe in celibacy and abstinence, I was raised in a family that valued conservative morals and grew up in the church, which often preaches waiting until marriage for making love. I did not really date throughout high school because most boys I met focused on making love, which I wasn’t interested in.

I wanted love.

I met my ex-husband my sophomore year at a Christian college. He seemed different: kind, sweet, and gentle. He never pressured me for making love and seemed incredibly understanding, and it didn’t hurt that he wanted to be a pastor.

During the four years of us dating, we never had intercourse, although we did engage in other acts of pleasure. I thought I was doing the “good Christian girl” thing by not having making love. Funny thing is, people often said that since we weren’t having making love that I might end up with bad making love. Ultimately, it seems that they got the last laugh.

On Valentine’s Day in 2011, he got down on one knee, and I was beyond elated. I had followed the plan—I went to school, got good grades, didn’t date a lot, didn’t party or do drugs, and certainly didn’t have making love, so I made the decision that since I was finally engaged and going to spend the rest of my life with this man, I would unlock the chastity belt.

It finally happened one night when our guards were down and our intoxication levels up.

It wasn’t sweet or romantic as I had imagined it would be.

In fact, it was completely unexpected. He still lived at home with his mom, but she was out of town on this particular night. The alcohol got the best of us as we fell into an awkward exploration of each other’s bodies.

At first I panicked—I didn’t have a....

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/25/i-saved-my-virginity-for-my-wedding-night-and-i-regret-it-learn-how-to-avoid-stories-liek-this/

2 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by Rabbi4real: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
cool cool

3 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by paulolee(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by GerraMeh74(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by CallMeGrace(f): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
And I dey enjoy the story oh but I no fit click.. grin

8 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by Rabbi4real: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
It's well!
CallMeGrace:
And I dey enjoy the story oh but I no fit click.. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by Saintmary(f): 1:07am On Jul 26, 2020
Hehehe

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by Blessed13(m): 1:12am On Jul 26, 2020
La click la BBN

6 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by SirMichael1: 1:13am On Jul 26, 2020
La click la enter in the ocean. cheesy E no sweet me reach.

6 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by Agboki: 1:35am On Jul 26, 2020
If I click make I shit pawpaw.

8 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by x123xlolls(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2020
La Click La Get 1Billion

7 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by Haywhymido(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2020
LA click LA enjoy your first night sex

6 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by Denique(f): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2020
OP, don't stress yourself.
We will NOT click the link.
Post everything here as soon as you decide to have SENSE undecided

Modified:
Just in case someone was wondering, I gave every poster a LIKE tongue

11 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by StrikeBack(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2020
Any story from livelystone. Na to run ooo

1 Like

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2020
I Saved My Virginity For My Husband And Ended Up With Bad S*x.

How would a virgin know what a good or bad sex feels like.

Another Nairaland dumb stories

4 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by LagBae(f): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2020
Okay now, let me go and start opening leg for every Tom, Dick and Harry to ensure I end up with the guy with the best bedmatics.
Nonsense thread.

2 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by skinny419(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
la click la jakpa

1 Like

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by Ayemileto(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
fake story.

La click, la bend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by Skmoda360(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hokum

1 Like

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by jmoore(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Fake story!!

1 Like

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by Kccheechy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
cruxgemmata:
I Saved My Virginity For My Husband And Ended Up With Bad S*x.

How would a virgin know what a good or bad sex feels like.

Another Nairaland dumb stories
help me ask the idiot o!!

1 Like

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by linearity: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Since you were a virgin, how did you know it was a bad sex?

I mean, what was your measure of comparison and what did you compare it to?

2 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by Kseafresh: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
La click la chop shit

2 Likes

Re: I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto by Rabbi4real: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
grin grin grin
Kseafresh:
La click la chop shit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Watch Leaked Sex Video Of Benin Lovers Faith And Tony / Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.