Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? (41653 Views)

After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by yemkaf(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
maximus2:
Split your cash into 2(50/50 or 60/40).
Save 40%, use the other percent to do the following.

1.) Learn a marketable skill or skills
Why: because skill is the only thing you can use to raise capital for business when the chips are down.. marketable skills gives you something to fall back on...if you take it seriously you'll be fine financially in some months time .. Web design,digital marketing,graphic design etc...
Focus on 1 to 3 and learn the business of your skill too..
There are many skilled people who are not rightly positioned because they do not understand the business of their skill. One good project will recoup your investment in acquiring new skills(there's Fiverr and freelancing too),get a mentor on this

2.) Look for an offline business with low capital demands but reasonable ROI.. my suggestion is you learn the silver extraction business, it's very lucrative and the cost of starting compared to profit realised is low but you have to work hard as you'll do for any other business. You can learn importation too, not all these ones teaching you how to get products from China,then sell to imaginary customers... Get a real successful mentor to show you the ropes... especially with Facebook ads and pay on delivery.... The importation game has changed.(search for adesanya Sunday abiodun aka importation chief priest on Facebook,he has an office in Lagos and does one on one training, he's good at what he does)

3.) Set your sights on foreign exchange or crypto or both after the first 2 have been realized, don't be dumb enough to say forex or crypto is scam, the rate at which the country is going your 500k may lose value in the coming months . Find a way to earn money in foreign currency that way your are balanced. Crypto currency is really broad but we are about to have a repeat of the 2017/2018 bull run. As for forex,you can learn to trade,though that is a longer and more rewarding journey or you can look for a consistently profitable signal provider... And test the waters with your demo account for a week before risking your cash .. the same goes for crypto.

Pls don't be fooled by people posting screenshots of how much they've made from trading, most of them are after your money .. never ever give anyone money to trade for you.

Lastly combine option one with either option 2 or 3. Don't do both at the same time

Don't be ignorant of online businesses

There's a domain name business thread by Iykepromotions here on nairaland... Learn the ropes of that business,the ROI to cost is really good.

Before you do anything pls take out time to pray, this is your life we are talking about here,you've worked hard,you have the seed now,you just need to know the right ground to sow...

Before attempting any business or opportunity please take time to thoroughly do your research and investigations.

Remember this, a fool is easily parted with his money,so please be very wise and patient. Do not rush into anything so you'll not rush out in tears.

Thanks
Hello good afternoon bro, I really appreciate your advice. I will like to have a talk with you if you wouldn't mind, check my signature for contact. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

CBN Devalues Naira From 155 to168 , Raises Lending Rate to13% / Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy / Apple Inc. Buys Chinedu Echeruo’s Hopstop.com For $1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.