Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Quit Gambling If You Notice Any Of These - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quit Gambling If You Notice Any Of These (646 Views)

"No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers / Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please / The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Gambling If You Notice Any Of These by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Going through the sports betting thread, I notice some compulsive character traits and alot of frustrations which leads to people insulting each other and begging in other to continue gambling so I decided to put this here.

For most of us, gambling is a harmless activity. But, for some people, gambling is a way of life, an addiction that can wreck their lives.

You may be a compulsive gambler if:

you spend more money on gambling than you can afford.

If you continue to gamble, you could get into serious debt, You could also lose your home and your possessions

you spend so much time gambling that you neglect other important areas of your life, like your family or your work.

You could lose your job or end up divorced or separated from your partner and children
your feelings and behaviour change.

For example, you may become depressed when you lose or over-excited when you win. In serious cases, you may feel that you are only really alive when you gamble

it leads you to inappropriate or even criminal behaviour. For example, you may lie to family and friends about your gambling activities or you may steal to fund your gambling habit.

1 Like

Re: Quit Gambling If You Notice Any Of These by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:47am On Jul 26, 2020
Quitting gambling is nt a task that be done jst like dt. Infact it needs physical, spiritual,economical psychological and self realization back up 2 stop.

Wtout these, you r only going 4 a break if u stop it
Re: Quit Gambling If You Notice Any Of These by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 26, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Quit Gambling If You Notice Any Of These by dimexy247(m): 5:52am On Jul 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Quit Gambling If You Notice Any Of These by Taywon: 7:00am On Jul 26, 2020
While gamble when u can earn money for a just simple task (free)..

Check my signature
Re: Quit Gambling If You Notice Any Of These by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2020
The header and content should have ended at "quit gambling". C'est fini
Re: Quit Gambling If You Notice Any Of These by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
The header and content should have ended at "quit gambling". C'est fini

I gamble so that will be hypocrisy. Thanks for your contribution anyway
Re: Quit Gambling If You Notice Any Of These by mooojy: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
k2wise:

Bot ban I guess.
ok

(1) (Reply)

Crash And Boom Trading / Distributors, Wholesalers And Retailers Needed Nationwide! / How Abc Orjiako’s Company’s Debt Sank Diamond Bank Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.