Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu (14109 Views)

This Is Iragbiji. The Beautiful Hometown Of President-elect Bola Tinubu. Video / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Samtob90(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2020
MelesZenawi:
not only tinubu but adeboye that established a multi million venture like tinubu himself

same as oyedepo...

Do not dive into what you know not, Pastor Adeboye is from Ife Wara, the road from life well constructed, he built a model school there and there you found the replicate of Redemption camp

3 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by illicit(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Where is this then?
Somewhere else
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Do you have any new pictures taken from same hill or mountain as the one above, we need to refute his claim with facts and not by claiming it's an old picture. The picture in that link might also be recent. Let's wait for him to upload recent pictures.

That’s a 2004 link now. How can the pictures be recent?

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by mamotalk: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Jesus was born of little beginnings in a manger in Bethlehem, please go to Bethlehem today and see the whole place is a tourist attraction which makes billions for the state of Israel.
so Bethlehem became a monument immediately after Christ birth? don't always be clever by half

4 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2020
illicit:

Somewhere else

grin grin grin

Someone is denying his hometown because of the way it is. Your ancestors won't be happy with you.

6 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Well, I want to assure you that many places in Nigeria has retained their 2004 looks till today. Only a recent picture can clear this doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by delpee(f): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2020
MelesZenawi:
not only tinubu but adeboye that established a multi million venture like tinubu himself

same as oyedepo...

Oyedepo is from Omu Aran in Kwara state. He has invested heavily in the town. Landmark University is there in addition to huge investments in agriculture among many other things.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Nuisance grin. I still pass through the town this January.
An upstair in the whole Iragbiji with a local government and 2 LCDAs? grin
You should have captured their roads, their streets and night life there. I CHALLENGE YOU TO.
LIES KILL YOU THERE
Oga counter the Op with facts not rhetorics. grin

8 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Tranquillity360: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Nuisance grin. I still pass through the town this January.
An upstair in the whole Iragbiji with a local government and 2 LCDAs? grin
You should have captured their roads, their streets and night life there. I CHALLENGE YOU TO.
LIES KILL YOU THERE
Lolz see how your god town looks likegrin grin

7 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2020
Seerade029:
ode, that is not iragbiji.

I challenge to you tell me 2 towns before it and 2 towns after it, which road and way lead to iragbiji?
This is not the republic of Iragbiji? Show us facts grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Seerade029: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Here is recent 2014 tho.

Thatfairguy

But this is not the inner town, nah mountains area be this.

And op says there is only 1 upstairs grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2020
seunmsg:
Iragbiji is not a ghost town, it is a very big and popular town in Osun State. It is the headquarters of Boripe local government. The OP’s claim that there is only one upstairs in the town is completely false and ridiculous. You Igbos should face your states and stop this nonsense.
Ok. But you need to show us proof.

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2020
mamotalk:
was Jesus Christ born in the palace? And you that you were giving birth in White house tell us the meaning of nonsense post.
So Jagaban is Jesus too? Jesus of oyingbo, Jesus of Agege and then Jesus of Iragbiji cheesy
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2020
flokii:
As much as I want to refrain from harsh words, truth must be told.. outsiders can't dictate to Yorubas in Yorubaland (South West). I don't know why you lots can't mind your region and face your useless, corrupt leaders keeping your ancestral lands in perpetual poverty.

A Yoruba from Benin Republic has more right in Yorubaland than a shukudi from far way SE.

No be una fault sha.. 'too much familiarity brings contempt'. Na Yorubas give una chance.
This one dey Shalaye Shaa, Why are you bringing tribal Sentiments to this informative thread?

5 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by mamotalk: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
So Jagaban is Jesus too? Jesus of oyingbo, Jesus of Agege and then Jesus of Iragbiji cheesy
Ask Ngige, your brother, how Tinubu redeemed him when your stupid okija shrine wanted to take life out of him
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2020
Seerade029:

and so? Is he the governor of the state or the king of iragbiji or the local governments chairman

OP, this is how I catch you.
I won't give you tips.
You're either from east or north.

If you're coming from east down to Ile Ife, from there describe the road that lead to iragbiji, left or right, straight or backwards grin

And if you're from North.
Once you get to Okuku, Oya, left or right, straight or backwards grin

Oga na wa for you o...a stranger that came to work is now Google maps?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2020
mamotalk:

Ask Ngige, your brother, how Tinubu redeemed him when your stupid okija shrine wanted to take life out of him
Are you aware Ngige still suffers political rejection because he gave up his god in okija for sopona in Iragbiji? grin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by mamotalk: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
Are you aware Ngige still suffers political rejection because he gave up his god in okija for sopona in Iragbiji? grin
you people will die in perfidy. rejection with senator and minister?
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2020
flokii:
As much as I want to refrain from harsh words, truth must be told.. outsiders can't dictate to Yorubas in Yorubaland (South West). I don't know why you lots can't mind your region and face your useless, corrupt leaders keeping your ancestral lands in perpetual poverty.

A Yoruba from Benin Republic has more right in Yorubaland than a shukudi from far way SE.

No be una fault sha.. 'too much familiarity brings contempt'. Na Yorubas give una chance.
Oga go siddon... you are just a butterfly who thinks he's a bird.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2020
mamotalk:

you people will die in perfidy. rejection with senator and minister?
Till then zoneb!

A governor has more right and power. You people destroyed his general Appeal. He could not even win back his Senate seat. I have no pity for him. You lots can mine his skull for all I care.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2020
How does this one be news But Tinubu said his name is an assets for the medias .

3 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Seerade029: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
Oga na wa for you o...a stranger that came to work is now Google maps?

Why is the stranger lying that their is only one upstairs in iragbiji?

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by FRESHG(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

LAGOS
LOL OK AJI grin
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Seerade029: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Iragbiji

7 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Seerade029: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by FRESHG(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2020
Seerade029:

Here is recent 2014 tho.

Thatfairguy

WHATS UP WITH THOSE BROWN ROOFSsad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2020
Seerade029:

Why is the stranger lying that their is only one upstairs in iragbiji?
If there are more than one upstairs, then show us proof. grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by mamotalk: 8:44am On Jul 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
Till then zoneb!

A governor has more right and power. You people destroyed his general Appeal. He could not even win back his Senate seat. I have no pity for him. You lots can mine his skull for all I care.
the pecuniary benefits that the studs like you benefits from him are not sour in your mouth. but you can go all length to belittle the source of the money. you people's case is out of this world. it's only God that can forgive you
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by illicit(m): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

grin grin grin

Someone is denying his hometown because of the way it is. Your ancestors won't be happy with you.

That is not Iragbjji town.
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Seerade029:
Useless Photoshop
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by FRESHG(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2020
Seerade029:

Here is recent 2014 tho.

Thatfairguy

grin
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2020
mamotalk:

the pecuniary benefits that the studs like you benefits from him are not sour in your mouth. but you can go all length to belittle the source of the money. you people's case is out of this world. it's only God that can forgive you
Me benefit from Ngige, is he my husband or brother?

He makes return to Tinubu who came to lift his hand in Anambra grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Payment Of N150,000 To Boko Haram Ex Members Monthly Is Fake News - Bashir Ahmad / Gowon Pushes For Rotational President / APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.