Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? (501 Views)

1 Hour Non Stop Intense Worship Session With Apostle Joshua Selman / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by TeamLeader(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2020
Just curios to know. During a serious and deep worship can a soul depart the body and connect to the higher realm for manifestation? Is it even possible or it is only during the sleep state that soul can only manifest.

Can a soul also leave the body to the realm of the spirit and stay parmanently? Any possibility?

Please share your experience.

Lalasticlala
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by Nairalandmonika: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2020
You don't have a soul, u are the soul. And no u can't leave urself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by TeamLeader(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Really? I always thought something leaves my body during sleep which bring us to a dream state.

1 Like

Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by cassidy1996(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2020
never
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by essy4060: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2020
It could, but not permanently.
TeamLeader:
Just curios to know. During a serious and deep worship can a soul depart the body and connect to the higher realm for manifestation? Is it even possible or it is only during the sleep state that soul can only manifest.

Can a soul also leave the body to the realm of the spirit and stay parmanently? Any possibility?

Lalasticlala
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by Nairalandmonika: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2020
TeamLeader:

Really? I always thought something leaves my body during sleep which bring us to a dream state.
Nothing like that
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by TheWalkingMind: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2020
TeamLeader:

Lalasticlala
What's a Soul bro?

A Soul is a spirit in a material body. Strictly speaking you're the Soul. The union of a spirit and a body makes a soul.

"A body thou hast prepared for me." That's the Spirit of Christ talking regarding the Body he's meant to inhabit before incarnation into this world.

You're a Soul. As a human.

When you die you cease to be a soul but exist as a Spirit. That's so because you no longer have a body to inhabit yet.

It's only during deep sleep that the link between the human spirit and its temple (body) is weak. At a time has such, the spirit can leave the body to acquire wisdom and power, cohabit for a time with other spirits, receive guidance and knowledge from spirits that are higher than him. That's where most times your dream comes in.

From creation man was a body of clay that became a living soul after God caused a spirit to inhabit it, what we refer to as God's breathe.

So sir, the question in itself is wrong. It should be, can a spirit exit the body during intense worship?

It's possible, but the spirit has no reason to leave the body for anything. The Spirit of Christ lived all his days in the provided body however at maximal output. Now I can't tell you everything pertaining to spirit operations, I myself knows so little. But what I can tell you is, when a spirit posses certain faculties he needs not exit the body to function maximally. After all, all spirits have access to one another.
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by TeamLeader(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2020
essy4060:
It could, but not permanently.

Could you share more to this sir. I really want to know how sir.
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2020
Are you worried of not returning back to your body and waking up?
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by HappyPagan: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2020
Christian Juju.
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2020
That can be verified if someone throw a fire cracker, throw a knockout or banger close to you during that process
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by TeamLeader(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Are you worried of not returning back to your body and waking up?

No not at all. Lol. I'll even prefer that sef cos dis life too hard.

But on A serious note I really want to know if its possible for the soul to leave during worship why? Because what I always felt was that during the peak of worship i'll begin to feel sleepy. Dunno if its normal
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by TheWalkingMind: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2020
TeamLeader:

Lalasticlala

A spirit can leave the body in permanence to the spirit realm (Home). That's what death is.

This world is not our home. This body is not ours. It's not our first, and it won't be our last.

To help you understand. John (Baptist) was said to be Elijah. A little question, how possible? The Spirit. The same spirit that inhabited Elijah Body reincarnated into John.

Understand, the spirit of Elijah like Christ was a pure spirit, however it took by will to prepare the way for the Christ. And thus, inhabited a body to do that.

Every body (matter) returned to the material world (dust). It becomes yet another part of a body. This explains why two people look alike while they are continents apart.

1 Like

Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2020
TeamLeader:

No not at all. Lol. I'll even prefer that sef cos dis life too hard.

But on A serious note I really want to know if its possible for the soul to leave during worship why? Because what I always felt was that during the peak of worship i'll begin to feel sleepy. Dunno if its normal

My experience was suddenly finding my self in different places while awake, and being spoken to by a gentle guide. I also have similar experience when am fasting and listening to the word of GOD in quietness. I would get sleepy and fall into trance or maybe start seeing images. It's only GOD that can do that. We can't do it by ourselves
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by TeamLeader(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2020
TheWalkingMind:

A spirit can leave the body in permanence to the spirit realm (Home). That's what death is.

This world is not our home. This body is not ours. It's not our first, and it won't be our last.

To help you understand. John (Baptist) was said to be Elijah. A little question, how possible? The Spirit. The same spirit that inhabited Elijah Body reincarnated into John.

Understand, the spirit of Elijah like Christ was a pure spirit, however it took by will to prepare the way for the Christ. And thus, inhabited a body to do that.

Every body (matter) returned to the material world (dust). It becomes yet another part of a body. This explains why two people look alike while they are continents apart.

Thank you
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by DropsMic(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2020
Yawn
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by orunto27: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Contributory opinion.
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by orunto27: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2020
TeamLeader:

Nothing leaves U when U sleep. Your Soul is an Executive Spirit Member of your Body and when you dream, your Spirit Soul is just making Contact with the Supreme Spirit, Its Master.
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by Nairalandmonika: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2020
orunto27:

Contributory opinion.
Anything u say or believe in is actually ur own opinion too.
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by Nairalandmonika: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

My experience was suddenly finding my self in different places while awake, and being spoken to by a gentle guide. I also have similar experience when am fasting and listening to the word of GOD in quietness. I would get sleepy and fall into trance or maybe start seeing images. It's only GOD that can do that. We can't do it by ourselves
Oga that na sign of cerebral malaria o or high fever u better go for treatment. U re stressing urself too much
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by OpenYourEyes1: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Oga that na sign of cerebral malaria o or high fever u better go for treatment. U re stressing urself too much

Meaning you don't believe ^that is possible?
Are you a believer (or born-again believer)?
Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by Primesky(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
TeamLeader:

Lalasticlala

It's a deep question!. If not carefully explained it could derail.

The body/flesh cannot truly worship God but the Spirit, while you are conscious of the phycal environment during worship, you could get to a point of deep worship where you could feel like a different you is somewhere doing the same thing, that is your body is singing or praying, at the same time you're seeing a different you doing the same thing in a different place. Sometimes with your eyes closed, it could also happen when your eyes are opened, but you're seeing beyond the physical while you worship.

My experience

One day I sat on a chair while worshipping God, I was tired, and wasn't ready for long prayers. So I sat to say my night prayers before sleep. Some minutes after I began to worship, a thick darkness I can never describe. It was so thick so much so that it felt like you could touch it, but I wasn't scared, then suddenly a different me stood up and walked out of me totally unconcerned of who I am, yet I was conscious still worshipping and watching what was happening, but because of the darkness I could not make out if he was wearing anything or any special feature. He walked straight ahead, I saw him stand on a vast expanse of glassy floor, despite the thick darkness, the floor still glowed, so, I knew it must be truly shiny and beautiful, there was no end to it, it estended to as far as you could see. This me walked straight ahead until I could see a stream of pure white smoke drifting from what looks like a platform or throne but I could only see the foot area. But the shocker was that, the me seated on the chair praying wanted to see who and what was on that platform how big it was and all that, but my thoughts couldn't control the other me that stepped out, he was independent, but everything he sees, I see, everything he feels I feel, but I couldn't control what he does. He stopped at some point, went on his knees and began to worship, he never raised his eyes above a man's ankle, so all I could see was that pure stream of smoke. Despite the thickness of the darkness, the smoke was still visibly bright enough to know it's white. It's indescribable.

That experience is just one of so many. That's why I get amazed when people say there's no God. In deep sincere worship, anything can happen, you can see angels singing along with you.

Note, this is not Astra travel. It is unintentional. Sometimes I want it to happen, it doesn't, when I'm not expecting it, it happens. The joy that follows it is beyond description. At the end you open your eyes, it's still you.

Whether that's my soul or spirit I don't know

All I know is God is amazing!.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Soul Leave The Body During Intense Worship? by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
TeamLeader:

Your soul cannot leave your body until after you are dead, at least that is what we are told happens. If your soul leaves your body, his does it know what body to go back into? The dead one? Or does it have some way of locating and identifying the body it had originally come out of? undecided interesting

During sleep, your soul does not leave your body at all. Instead what happens is your mind enters the dream state and then through complex systems, the images you see during the dreaming are produced right there in your head/mind.

Next time someone speaks to you about a rhelm of the spirit, you best asking me to clearly elaborate as to how they got there to begin with.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Iren Calls Out The Hypocricy Of Daddy Freeze And His Followers / Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong / How To Cast Out A Witch. Witches Exist, This Is Not To Scare...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.