Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong (511 Views)

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze / Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh / Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by genkins(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis has released an advise to all about how to take on elders in the church when they are wrong.

This message sure appears to be directed to the likes of daddyfreeze and various social media critics of the doctrines of the pentecostal churches and a times the person of elderly pastors

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GvgWPP0vi8
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by eplanning: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Those "known" prophets you say had the unction in their lives were not revered in those days as you would want to imagine. They were ardinary young men you find in the steets but with a word from YAHUAH. Reason they were maltreated, killed and imprisoned. Even MESSIAH was not seen as worthy of rebuking Scribes and Pharisees.

Our perception of grace or annointing today has been corrupted by Western ideals. We are all learning, and The Most High will reveal even more to these bloodline Isrealites, especially in Nigeria, celebrating paganism in the name of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by petra1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
genkins:

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GvgWPP0vi8

Great message. Just as we tell them folks here often . There are biblical approach to issues. Not acting as REBELS In Gods household
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by paxonel(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
So, no single remorse or apology for insulting daddy freeze? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by CodeTemplar: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
eplanning:
Those "known" prophets you say had the unction in their lives were not revered in those days as you would want to imagine. They were ardinary young men you find in the steets but with a word from YAHUAH. Reason they were maltreated, killed and imprisoned. Even MESSIAH was not seen as worthy of rebuking Scribes and Pharisees.

Our perception of grace or annointing today has been corrupted by Western ideals. We are all learning, and The Most High will reveal even more to a these bloodline Isrealites, especially in Nigeria, celebrating paganism in the name of Christianity.

@bold, small small now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by MuttleyLaff: 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
genkins:
Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis has released an advise to all about how to take on elders in the church when they are wrong.

This message sure appears to be directed to the likes of daddyfreeze and various social media critics of the doctrines of the pentecostal churches and a times the person of elderly pastors

Watch below

h ttps://youtu.be/3GvgWPP0vi8
"Fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath;
instead, bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
"
- Ephesians 6:4

"Fathers, do not make your children resentful. Otherwise, they'll become discouraged.
(i.e. Fathers, do not vex your children, to the end that they be not disheartened
Fathers, do not fret and harass your children, or you may make them sullen and morose)
"
- Colossians 3:21

All these broadcast from the hireling Dr Paul Enenche is nothing other than sheer harassment. This is like putting on a condom after having sex finish, lmso. The so called fathers, have violated the two above instructive Ephesians 6:4 and Colossians 3:21, but now that proverbial chickens have come home to roost, they are running upandan the field, asking for yellow or red card be issued, lmso

petra1:
[s]Great message. Just as we tell them folks here often . There are biblical approach to issues. Not acting as REBELS In Gods household[/s]
Na dem, na dem. How I wish there is a thumb down feature to give for that trash broadcast
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by tobechi74: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Elders hardly take advice

Power: Some pastors leave their previous church over disagreement on certain issues. They wanted things to go a certain way. The senior pastor rejected and they angrily left to form their own church where they would be the one taking decision. These want to be in charge of every decision making process. They appoint the choir leader, welfare head,drama coordinator etc. They will tell the leader the song to sing . Whoever disagrees with him is removed and replaced with a O-Yes members who agrees to all he says .. Questioning them is the same as challenging their a ithority .

They hardly take correction.Criticise their action and they curse you and your generation. Insult them and get beaten .They are easily identified by their tendency to shout while preaching despite the numerous microphone and loudspeaker. They love to issue command..They are annoited and you are not and that makes them superior to you.They can be proud ,pumpous and boastful.. Their favorite Bible verses are Touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm and The kingdom of God suffereth violence…….taketh it by force. The first verse prevents you from criticizing him while the later gives him licence to be violent.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/26/what-makes-pastors-to-abandon-former-church-and-form-a-new-church/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by petra1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath;
instead, bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
"
- Ephesians 6:4

"Fathers, do not make your children resentful. Otherwise, they'll become discouraged.
(i.e. Fathers, do not vex your children, to the end that they be not disheartened
Fathers, do not fret and harass your children, or you may make them sullen and morose)
"
- Colossians 3:21

Wrong quote . The verse is not about Pastors but earthly parents .
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by eplanning: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
tobechi74:

They hardly take correction.Criticise their action and they curse you and your generation. Insult them and get beaten .They are easily identified by their tendency to shout while preaching despite the numerous microphone and loudspeaker. They love to issue command..They are annoited and you are not and that makes them superior to you.They can be proud ,pumpous and boastful.. Their favorite Bible verses are Touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm and The kingdom of God suffereth violence…….taketh it by force. The first verse prevents you from criticizing him while the later gives him licence to be violent.

cheesy

It's like you have suffered in their hands. grin grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by eplanning: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
petra1:

The suffering and smiling/pastor is always right people have arrived. shocked
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by eplanning: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
CodeTemplar:
@bold, small small now.

That's for a fact. He was seen as a rebel. A black/negro rebelling against the established Edomite regious order.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by MuttleyLaff: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
petra1:
Wrong quote. The verse is not about Pastors but earthly parents.
Its only a hireling that will come back with this sort of reply. OK, you want to play that game, yeah? No problem, as two I guess, can play this game too. Oya, show me verses, where pastor(s) is/are mentioned not to be rebuked for their behaviour and/or actions
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
What would Jesus do?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by petra1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I am a hireling that come back with this sort of reply. OK, you want to play that game, yeah? No problem, as two I guess, can play this game too. Oya, show me verses, where pastor(s) is/are mentioned not to be rebuked for their behaviour and/or actions

Jud 1:8 — Jud 1:10
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Exodus 22:28
Thou shalt not revile the gods, nor curse the ruler of thy people.

Psalms 105:15
Saying, Touch not mine anointed,
and do my prophets no harm
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by MuttleyLaff: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Its only a hireling that will come back with this sort of reply. OK, you want to play that game, yeah? No problem, as two I guess, can play this game too. Oya, show me verses, where pastor(s) is/are mentioned not to be rebuked for their behaviour and/or actions

petra1:
Jud 1:8 — Jud 1:10
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Exodus 22:28
Thou shalt not revile the gods, nor curse the ruler of thy people.

Psalms 105:15
Saying, Touch not mine anointed,
and do my prophets no harm
What manner of proof-texting is this? Maybe I need to go get a magnifying glass to see where in all this pastor(s) is written. Simple request seems like asking to go get cold water from hell, smh.

petra1, who is/are the ruler of Naija people? Who are the democratically elected constituted authorities cum rulers of Naija people?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by petra1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

What manner of proof-texting is this? Maybe I need to go get a magnifying glass to see where in all this pastor(s) is written. Simple request seems like asking to go get cold water from hell, smh.

Make sure you do .

petra1, who is/are the ruler of Naira people? Who are the democratically elected constituted authorities cum rulers of Naija people?

Rulers refer to leadership of Gods people

Romans 12:8
. . .he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness. . .
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by MuttleyLaff: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

petra1:
Make sure you do
Yinmu

MuttleyLaff:
petra1, who is/are the ruler of Naija people? Who are the democratically elected constituted authorities cum rulers of Naija people?

petra1:
Rulers refer to leadership of Gods people

Romans 12:8
. . .he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness. . .
"1Obey the rulers who have authority over you. Only God can give authority to anyone, and he puts these rulers in their places of power.
2People who oppose the authorities are opposing what God has done, and they will be punished.
3Rulers are a threat to evil people, not to good people. There is no need to be afraid of the authorities. Just do right, and they will praise you for it.
4After all, they are God's servants, and it is their duty to help you.
If you do something wrong, you ought to be afraid, because these rulers have the right to punish you. They are God's servants who punish criminals to show how angry God is.
5But you should obey the rulers because you know it is the right thing to do, and not just because of God's anger.
6You must also pay your taxes. The authorities are God's servants, and it is their duty to take care of these matters.
7Pay all that you owe, whether it is taxes and fees or respect and honor.
"
- Romans 13:1-7

I asked about who is/are the ruler of Naija people? Which of course includes God's people and I specifically asked about who are the democratically elected constituted authorities cum rulers of Naija people, but you're playing cunning cunning-man game upandan the place.

I asked those two questions because I know that democratically elected constituted authorities cum rulers of Naija people have been cursed from the bullpiss, sorry meant pulpit, and so violated that your earlier quoted Exodus 22:28 - "Thou shalt not revile the gods, nor curse the ruler of thy people" verse
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by genkins(m): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
petra1:

Kindly show us a quote about pastors pls

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong by petra1(m): 6:37am On Sep 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I asked those two questions because I know that democratically elected constituted authorities cum rulers of Naija people have been cursed from the bullpiss,

sorry meant pulpit, and so violated that your earlier quoted Exodus 22:28 - "Thou shalt not revile the gods, nor curse the ruler of thy people" verse

Wrong! . The rulers referred to in the book of Exodus are priest and prophets.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Help Remove This Thing Outta My Profile / COVID-19: Bishop Oyedepo Cancels Crossover Night/vigil Service-christiangospeltv / The Life Of The Spirit: Being In The World But Not Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.