Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? (41116 Views)

Why Only Jehovah's Witnesses Not Emphasize Tithing / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
broswilli:

1914 is a wrong date based on your theology. 607 is a wrong starting time based on your flawed theology using Nebuchadnezzers dream. The Bible immediately explains the dream and now your leaders presumptuously added new meaning to a dream that the Almighty had solved the puzzle through Daniel the prophet. Who gave the JW the authority to add additional meaning to a revelation that had been revealed by Daniel.

The Governing body of Jehovahs Witnesses are false prophets.

Please! Please!! Please!!!

I will love to believe that statement because i hate this carrying bags from house to house in the name of JEHOVAH or Jesus, because i never knew anything about these personalities if not for this so Holy book Bible.

Please convince me further Sir, for i was once a military Officer and we soldiers don't believe in killing people as most people have been taught. Our aim is to make peace by forcing the enemies to surrender their weapons while we also use weapons, force and records of casualties to threaten them.

But this so called Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses have performed the greatest miracle in the history of mankind!
Can you imagine that they've made over 9,000,000 (still counting) individuals from different races under the heavens to surrender their weapons, and not only that but made them vow never to pick up weapons against their fellowman again nor learn about war for life! Micah 4:1-3
That book Bible referred to one first century Jewish carpenter who turned himself to a religious teacher "Prince of Peace" {Isaiah 9:6} can you imagine that this guy taught his followers never to use weapons but told them "from now you will be catching men alive" {Luke 5:10} please this is exactly what all those military forces you're seeing are trying to do without killing anyone!
Yet instead of achieving this millions die yearly because of wars and military related cases!
Jesus said "by their FRUIT you will know them" {Matthew 7:20} before this statement he said "good trees will not bear routine fruit neither can an evil tree bear fine fruit" Matthew 7:16-18

So i'm begging you in the name of Jesus to please save me from the hands of Jehovah's Witnesses because they've presented the greatest evidence that they're the ones working with that harmless Prince of Peace Jesus! John 14:27
God bless you in advance as you do so! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
broswilli:

They will deny their false teachings

Yes! It is this ‘false teaching’ that has brought nearly 9million people from across the planet — White, Black, Indian, Hispanic, Asian, Orientals to come together and have ONE line of thought (1Corinthians 1:10, Philippians 2:2) towards maintaining peace among them(Matthew 5:9, Ephesians 4:3) because Jesus Christ who is their leader is the ‘Prince of Peace’ (Isaiah 9:6,7)and ALL of them doing the work he gave them to do — global preaching of the good news of God's Kingdom(Matthew 24:14, Luke 16:16)

So whatever you want to call it, this ‘false teaching’ has helped many people see the world from a different perspective, to lead simple lives, not engaging in world politics(Daniel 2:44, Matthew 6:9,10, John 18:36) because each one of us has passport to God's Kingdom, not engaging in strife/war(Psalm 46:9, Isaiah 2:4, Matthew 26:52) and so on.

So leave this ‘false teaching’ for us biko grin

DISCLAIMER: If you don't understand sarcasm, you're never going to understand my post up there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maximus69:

This ideology of yours is exactly what Jesus meant by workers of iniquity! Matthew 7:23

God has spoken through his prophets, it was well documented, God's people of ancient times takes disciplinary actions against members who willfully turn against orders binding them as one.
Jesus talked against lawlessness (iniquity), his first century followers takes disciplinary actions against defaulters amongst them, they even documented all of these and it's in every copy of the Bibles you can find.
Now JWs are practicing exactly what is found written in the Bible as regards disciplinary actions, you are now pointing accusing fingers at them.
OK tell us a better way to apply those Bible verses that JWs taught us and are implementing amongst themselves.
You're turning the table around asking me if i'm Jesus, am i the only person subjecting myself to those rules? cheesy
There are over 9,000,000 persons globally from different races and tongues and national groups who are willing to comply with those Bible injunctions.
All i'm asking you to do is teach us a better way to comply with those Bible verses, that's all! cheesy

You have abandon other Scriptures carry Matt 7:23 join body grin grin grin grin grin

Psalms 1:1 was the main aim of the QUESTION.

I will repeat my question AGAIN does leaving JWS or not WALKING with JWS and its ORGANIZATION equate not WALKING with RIGHTEOUS ONES? based on Psalms 1:1.

Until you AGREE you are JESUS then I will consider the other Scriptures.

Leave IDEOLOGY for one side. Na your IDEOLOGY I dey see so far?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Acrobatics01: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Theevilone:

So they report to u whenever they do abortion that made u believe that they don't abort ?

So my babe that is a staunch JW is not a virgin before i met her nko ?

A Jehovah witness friend I met in Ghana told me JWis the poorest of all christians cos their nonsense believe, that if u present two options of oil company work for them and teaching job that they will go for the teaching job just to have enough time for their street preaching.

He told me that he now dress smart instead of their oversized shirt and trouser cos he now make money from Yahoo and his parents doesn't have option cos he is the breadwinner .

So many funny points, I'm thinking of which to address

But to your claim about our choice of employment.
You will likely find jw in every kind of employment from the most menial to the most corporate office.
But you will not find them in politics, it any job that destroys life, eg, tobacco, military, or extreme sports, etc.
Why? because we place the love of God first in our heart then others

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by dapadawee: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
na them holy pass
but them they give away but no they marry away

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
DappaD:

When has the Governing Body or any one taking the lead in the past claimed to be inspired prophets? If you don't let go of this your mentality, you'll just be tormenting yourself for nothing. Now see the picture below.

Look here and tell us how can they be speaking from both side of THEIR MOUTH

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

You have abandon other Scriptures carry Matt 7:23 join body grin grin grin grin grin

Psalms 1:1 was the main aim of the QUESTION.

I will repeat my question AGAIN does leaving JWS or not WALKING with JWS and its ORGANIZATION equate not WALKING with RIGHTEOUS ONES? based on Psalms 1:1.

Until you AGREE you are JESUS then I will consider the other Scriptures.

Leave IDEOLOGY for one side. Na your IDEOLOGY I dey see so far?

That's why i always say "I'm through with you"

Can you now see that you've got nothing to say?

God's people have always been known to be one under the same arrangement, and whoever refuse to comply with the arrangement is stigmatized as an outcast! Matthew 18:17

So if you don't know any better way of compliance to those Bible injunctions, then it simply means Whoever is not walking with JW Organization is the ones David was talking about in Psalms 1:1 smiley
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by dapadawee: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Acrobatics01:

So many funny points, I'm thinking of which to address

But to your claim about our choice of employment.
You will likely find jw in every kind of employment from the most menial to the most corporate office.
But you will not find them in politics, it any job that destroys life, eg, tobacco, military, or extreme sports, etc.
Why? because we place the love of God first in our heart then others
jw get pro
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by spiralwedge(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thetruthalways:

No wonder you people being open minded make you disrespects other people's religion or rather let me say islam...as you are obsessed with us...
Open minded making you people edit your book any how...forming new testament and all that...we believe in the original bible, not the rubbish you have now as bible, which has been edited by use less individuals for their selfish gains...
How is your bible now word of God when people who never lived with jesus will just come and be adding rubbish with full of contradictions...

From my post, despite being a general observation, all you could come up with is to attack the Bible? How do you stupidity assume I read the Bible and that I am a Christian?

Anyways, this is typical of anyone practising any religion that is cult-like. They are usually misinformed, non tolerant and believe they can defend God, sometimes by killing. If this was physical discuss, you would have slit my throat in the name of Allah. Smh

How can you serve God by killing another human being? You mean your God is pleased when you kill in his name? Or you riot in his name and destroy properties? Are you kidding me rn? Are you mad?

I'll reiteriate that religion that is offended with public scrutiny, especially Islam, is a cult and detrimental to sanity and civilised peaceful coexistence in any society.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Acrobatics01: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
dapadawee:

jw get pro

Hahahahahahaha
u no go kee person grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DrMuzungu(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Jehovah's witnesses are very lucky. They do not need brains, their religious leaders think for them.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Bekeey: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
They ain't Christians o
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maximus69:

That's why i always say "I'm through with you"

Can you now see that you've got nothing to say?

God's people have always been known to be one under the same arrangement, and whoever refuse to comply with the arrangement is stigmatized as an outcast! Matthew 18:17

So if you don't know any better way of compliance to those Bible injunctions, then it simply means Whoever is not walking with JW Organization is the ones David was talking about in Psalms 1:1 smiley

Maximus69: Whoever is not walking with JW Organization is the ones David was talking about in Psalms 1:1

Achorladey: grin grin grin grin grin that's what you should have stated CLEARLY in the first INSTANCE instead of GIVING me IDEOLOGY grin grin grin cheesy.

In one of your comments here on NAIRALAND you admitted no ORGANIZATION including JWS is free of SINNERS grin grin cheesy cheesy.

I believe what has happened to you is a case of USING Scriptures to fit your THEOLOGY.

Psalmist didn't write JWS ORGANIZATION in Psalms 1:1
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by bbstarr(f): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
I see a lot of falsehood on this thread
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Peacefullove: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

You be TOWN CRIER wey dey knack GONG ni? That you have to SOUND it to my HEAR.

But Scriptures says the LAST day BEGAN in 1914

Scriptures says JESUS RETURNED invisibly in 1914 and appointed the FDS in 1919

Scriptures says JESUS converted WEEDS to WHEATS when he returned in 1914 to start REORGANIZATION of TRUE CHRISTIANS since true Christians disappear in +/-100 C.E

Scriptures says we have to EXERCISE faith in the ORGANIZATION of JWS to be TRUE CHRISTIANS.

Scriptures says SALVATION depends on the GB of JWS. All those that believed the above are CHRISTIANS

Peacefullove: Let me sound it in your ears, anyone who believe in immortal soul is not a Christian ! This is what majority held tight. So its safe for JW's to marry themselves

Achorladey : John 13:35 reads ....... anyone who believe in immortal soul is not a Christian. Don't ask me how I deduced it?

Those gathered when John 13:35 was spoken do not believe in immortal soul.

Validating my point.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by broswilli: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Please! Please!! Please!!!

I will love to believe that statement because i hate this carrying bags from house to house in the name of JEHOVAH or Jesus, because i never knew anything about these personalities if not for this so Holy book Bible.

Please convince me further Sir, for i was once a military Officer and we soldiers don't believe in killing people as most people have been taught. Our aim is to make peace by forcing the enemies to surrender their weapons while we also use weapons, force and records of casualties to threaten them.

But this so called Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses have performed the greatest miracle in the history of mankind!
Can you imagine that they've made over 9,000,000 (still counting) individuals from different races under the heavens to surrender their weapons, and not only that but made them vow never to pick up weapons against their fellowman again nor learn about war for life! Micah 4:1-3
That book Bible referred to one first century Jewish carpenter who turned himself to a religious teacher "Prince of Peace" {Isaiah 9:6} can you imagine that this guy taught his followers never to use weapons but told them "from now you will be catching men alive" {Luke 5:10} please this is exactly what all those military forces you're seeing are trying to do without killing anyone!
Yet instead of achieving this millions die yearly because of wars and military related cases!
Jesus said "by their FRUIT you will know them" {Matthew 7:20} before this statement he said "good trees will not bear routine fruit neither can an evil tree bear fine fruit" Matthew 7:16-18

So i'm begging you in the name of Jesus to please save me from the hands of Jehovah's Witnesses because they've presented the greatest evidence that they're the ones working with that harmless Prince of Peace Jesus! John 14:27
God bless you in advance as you do so! undecided
The Jehovahs Witnesses started out as a Bible Students Organization. Their leader was Charles Taze Russell, who sincerely studied the Bible with others with an open mind.

After his death a man named Rutherford seized control of this organization and there was a split. He renamed it Jehovahs Witnesses and named himself generalissimo. From there he made sure he had complete control.

This organisations from then on continued to spit out false prophesies. During the time of the first president if there is a mistake a sincere apology would be made but today, they blame false prophesies on the followers. Sometimes they say the followers did not understand them.

These false prophesies made them have a significant drop in 1975. Now many persons are tired of the tight monitoring of members, many man made rules that are made to control members, Sale of kingdom halls paid by congregations were sold out and anyone who questioned was thrown out.

Shunning was also a law they made that made many persons to leave the organization. Many persons are leaving the organization in America and Canada because of the things.

I am studying the Bible with this group https://beroeans.net/ they are into debunking falsehood and still upholding Bible truth. Meanwhile the original Bible students formed by Russell still exist. They are against war and other vile things.

Many persons that left the organization are now atheist but many are still Christians shunning war and othe vices. You can learn more from the website I provided above. I started attending a regular church. I don't believe everything they teach but I attend for fellowship.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Peacefullove:

Those gathered when John 13:35 was spoken do not believe in immortal soul.

Validating my point.

Jesus was not DISCUSSING IMMORTAL SOUL as criteria for people to IDENTIFY HIS DISCIPLES or VALIDATE them
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Peacefullove: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

Jesus was not DISCUSSING IMMORTAL SOUL as criteria for people to IDENTIFY HIS DISCIPLES or VALIDATE them

But if you have sense , You will know immortal soul simply orchestrate the believe that Jesus died for nobody's sin. He is immortal. This is deeper than quoting John 13:35.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by GreatGod2020(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
This discussion is a very vital one that we Christian need to look into because we claimed we are all followers of Christ but we are divided in belief.... well I have a lot to say about this but not today.
I was in this situation some months ago, I am a Baptist and my partner she is Catholic, we love each other and we have solve this particular problem from the onset of our courtship but something happened some months ago and what I begin to hear is that if you can follow me to my church (Catholic ) she can continue again because she can leave her church and she even quote a verse in the Bible to support her ignorant, Bible say man shall leave his father and mother and clinch to his wife.....lol. Seriously I try all I could but to no avail and that's how everything we have been build for long end and seriously I have loss interest in ladies and I prefer to be single.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Peacefullove:

But if you have sense , You will know immortal soul simply orchestrate the believe that Jesus died for nobody's sin. He is immortal. This is deeper than quoting John 13:35.

And you that have SENSE don't know that THOSE that BELIEVE in IMMORTAL SOUL still believe JESUS died for THEM grin grin grin grin grin

Simply orchestrate ko INITIATE na him you go see.

Peaceful love: This is deeper than quoting John 13:35.

Achorladey: Of what benefit is KNOWLEDGE with NO LOVE grin grin grin grin grin deeper indeed?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by sagieramos(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sirjendon:

Correct my man!!!

even up to now, I dey respect JW, for such things, I once house by JW. the love dey but the love go only completed when extend to others.. if not it will not accepted as geneuity love.

I once ate, bean portage and ripe plantain, with a Jehovah's witnesses man and his wife in the same plate.....

imagine, that they are from Akwa Ibom while me am from Lagos. you can see it, is that not love to you it is but not genuine, remember photocopy do look like original.

it will only be genuine, if they can eat in the same plate with a Catholic, Muslim, Pentecostal, Hausa Yoruba, slawomir, Righteousness89, etc, if not Na shakara oloje love be dat.

let me tell you one fact, in the year 2009, there was a Jehovah's witnesses continental convention that wanna happen in Ghana, a woman was nominated to represent a circuit, it was a drag off with an elder who was not happy the woman was chosen, the woman told me how the man wasn't happy about her being chosen. and they still laugh and greet one and other inside the Kingdom Hall,

do you know they do have international convention while they don't choose Africa to represent them in USA they believe they will japa, so African they get their own convention separate..

what of any black man among the discreet slave, research it u won't see it.

JW is well organized, yes I agree because it was set up using oyinbo stardard . u know will abuse things alot here in Africa.

even the oyinbo still look over it, they don't want the organization been tampered with.

all I know to tell u is shine ur eyes, don't pray as u do b4,

don't allow their help to shadow u, no be love be dat if u no longer attend meeting for like 3 weeks dem go bone u.

God will send u helper of destiny.

We love everybody that's why we dey always come your house dey share our faith with you, but we all know say e dey sometime difficult to relate with others wey we no know or share the same faith with us, as you never can tell what will offend such person or what the person can do to you.

In the case of your experience about an elder being jealous of a sister, the organization wouldn't encourage that, although we're just an imperfect humans like every other people out there, but we dey make efforts to dey behave exactly like Jesus and our God, Jehovah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Okesilas15: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Jehovah's Witnesses are the real Christians.They are the only group of religion today that follows the Bible principles.Others are just church goers.You don't become a Christian just by going to churches.I have moved with many people who claims to be Christians and my informed finding shows me that only JW can confidently show you why they are doing this or not doing that from the Bible, you might not believe it though but again you can see it is from the Bible.Others can't substantiate most of their believes than to just say, I follow my heart.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by chatinent: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sorry if I didn't respond you; I firmly said I'd respond 'civil' comments not arguments or otherwise. Why did I say so? I'm convinced of my belief and can only discuss with open-minded persons.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by stanat: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

1. Why do women talk in church?
Ans: They are human beings with mouths, and their creator did not prohibit them from doing so. grin

2. Why do Africans Get Up Everyday Bowing To Jesus And Mohammed?
Ans: Africans are not the only people 'bowing' to religious personalities. This happens everywhere in the world.

3. Why is it that the two most popular religious group also happen to be the two most violent in history?
Ans: Human Beings already have a violent nature akin to animals. Religion merely amplifies it!!!

4. Why do Africans always act inferior in all aspects of life?
Ans: Not all Africans, and certainly not only Africans. Inferiority complex is a human trait which abounds across races, ethnicity, nations, etc.

5. Can Africa stand on its own ground and live without foreign gods, goods and aids??
Ans: Africa was already standing and doing fairly well without foreign whatever. Africa and Africans still have all it takes to stand alone in prosperity today. They only have to purge themselves (violently if possible) of corruption and greed.

6. Will NEPA bring the light today?

Ans: They will, if your transformer is in order and you are not owing them.

chairman I like you way.You really know how to put a person in his place if he wants to get mischievous and u did it without insults or being rude.keep it up.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by TruthHurts100: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
rottennaija:

Jehovah's Witnesses do and believe what their religious leaders tell them to do. It doesn't have to be what the bible says, as history of their religion has proven many times.

For Jehovah's Witnesses to marry or not to marry a fellow Christian (not denomination) is solely based on what their currently belief as set forth by their religious hierarchy. They can claim from now till tomorrow that it's the bible blablabla. But when all is done and dusted, it's based on the current edict of their religious leaders. If the leader changes their mind, 8m people also changes their mind.

In the months leading to my awakening from the group, an elder in one of the congregations I attended said to members that when they are preaching to outsiders, they have to preach what is there in the bible, then enforces the point by saying, not just what they see in the bible but it has to harmonise with what the religion (they call it organisation) teaches.

This indoctrination crystallises their mind. That is why if you are talking with one of them, and what he is saying clearly contradicts what the bible says, its like a veil covers his eyes from seeing it. He will argue, jumped from one point to another so as not to see what is clearly stated there in. But to know his mindset, just ask him what he will do if his religion start teaching the same thing in the future, that's when you will realise the truth. That these people are men's followers. They are idolaters.

Below is a propaganda video of JWs preparing families to shun their children who left the religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feOtGdslHhk

People with clear minds will understand this video more than you. If a child is disfellowshipped... He still enjoys the duties of his parents 100% but when it comes to spiritual routines.... He will do it on his own until he has fully repented of his or her wrongdoing.

If a sheep is sick, it will be stupid to leave it still with the other sheep. A wise shepherd will remove the sick one and treat the disease in an isolated place and when that sheep is healthy again, it will be brought back together in the herd.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by PeaceNexus(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
I am talking from experience Mr. Man. I don't wish any young man what I can't wish myself. That doesn't mean that witness marriages have issues. However, religious issues will certainly almost mar a marriage of non witness to a witness. Now this is a fact.
chatinent:

How far are the marriages of non-witnesses that you only underscored 'witness lady'? Believe it or not, we have the happiest marriages and many reasons we marry those who share our beliefs.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
TruthHurts100:

People with clear minds will understand this video more than you. If a child is disfellowshipped... He still enjoys the duties of his parents 100% but when it comes to spiritual routines.... He will do it on his own until he has fully repented of his or her wrongdoing.

If a sheep is sick, it will be stupid to leave it still with the other sheep. A wise shepherd will remove the sick one and treat the disease in an isolated place and when that sheep is healthy again, it will be brought back together in the herd.

Does the bolded sound CONTRADICTORY? Its a question!
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Peacefullove: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

And you that have SENSE don't know that THOSE that BELIEVE in IMMORTAL SOUL still believe JESUS died for THEM grin grin grin grin grin

Simply orchestrate ko INITIATE na him you go see.

Peaceful love: This is deeper than quoting John 13:35.

Achorladey: Of what benefit is KNOWLEDGE with NO LOVE grin grin grin grin grin deeper indeed?

I no u no well , According to Isaiah's prophecy .. The messiah will pour his soul to death , how can a messiah with Immortal soul die ??
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Sleekfingers: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
It is simple. Most nigeria xtians are bunch of hypocrites...
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by sagieramos(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Theevilone:

So they report to u whenever they do abortion that made u believe that they don't abort ?

So my babe that is a staunch JW is not a virgin before i met her nko ?

A Jehovah witness friend I met in Ghana told me JWis the poorest of all christians cos their nonsense believe, that if u present two options of oil company work for them and teaching job that they will go for the teaching job just to have enough time for their street preaching.

He told me that he now dress smart instead of their oversized shirt and trouser cos he now make money from Yahoo and his parents doesn't have option cos he is the breadwinner .

Well, anyone can come up with a story be it, false or exaggerated. I'm not saying you're telling lies oh...

You say Jehovah's savants are the poorest on earth? I don't know where you got that statistics from... We didn't join Jehovah's organization because we were feeling hungry or we needed money, as many of us are contended with what we have. We heard the truth, and we were hungry for more, then after learning about Jehovah our God, we were inspired to love him. Being a JW wasn't inspired by money, but by the love we have for our God, Jehovah, so to speak.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by chatinent: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
PeaceNexus:
I am talking from experience Mr. Man. I don't wish any young man what I can't wish myself. That doesn't mean that witness marriages have issues. However, religious issues will certainly almost mar a marriage of non witness to a witness. Now this is a fact.
Then your experience is half-baked. Rather than narrate the full story you resorted to religious bias.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sirjendon:

what of any black man among the discreet slave, research it u won't see it.

don't allow their help to shadow u, no be love be dat if u no longer attend meeting for like 3 weeks dem go bone u.

@bolded
Oga there is NOTHING like racial bias among Jehovah's Witnesses, take it or leave it. So don't play that racial card it won't work! We take to heart the inspired words of Peter when he said:

“At this Peter began to speak, and he said: ‘Now I truly understand that God is not partial, but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.’” — Acts 10:34,35

Whether Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Oriental, there is that identifying mark of ‘LOVE’ in our gatherings as a group (John 13:34,35)

@italicized, like I've earlier mentioned on this thread, if you people are going to tell lies then please do it intelligently! Your father Satan is intelligent so imitate him grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Marrying A Non-virgin? / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.