Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) (838 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) / Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by donphilopus: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2020
Election isn't war in Edo State most especially Akoko Edo.

I came across this picture on Facebook of two supporters of Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu rocking their campaign caps.

If you're from Edo State or you're a registered voter in Edo State, please choose between A and B (with reasons if possible).

Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by helinues: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2020
The chief thugs same as top politicians are always friends..

Na the foot soldiers be always pawn in the game

2 Likes

Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by donphilopus: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2020
helinues:
The chief thugs same as top politicians are always friends..

Na the foot soldiers be always pawn in the game

I've learnt not to stress myself for any politician again. All these guys are friends. I was surprised seeing people attacking themselves when Ngige's video emerged online. Has Tinubu released any statement till now? That shows he doesn't care. But both supporters have been attacking themselves online. Lol

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by helinues: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2020
donphilopus:

I've learnt not to stress myself for any politician again. All these guys are friends. I was surprised seeing people attacking themselves when Ngige's video emerged online. Has Tinubu released any statement till now? That shows he doesn't care. But both supporters have been attacking themselves online. Lol

You don't have to tell a blind man is raining..

The annoying part, majority of them are not making a dime from supporting those crooks
Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by johnmartus(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2020
Donphilopus my guy. All these kids dominate nairaland these days wouldn't know you.
Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by donphilopus: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2020
helinues:

You don't have to tell a blind man is raining..

The annoying part, majority of them are not making a dime from supporting those crooks

The people making much are quiet while the hustling guys are fighting online and offline. Lol
Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by donphilopus: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2020
johnmartus:
Donphilopus my guy. All these kids dominate nairaland these days wouldn't know you.

Boss. It now looks like I'm new on here. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by helinues: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2020
donphilopus:

The people making much are quiet while the hustling guys are fighting online and offline. Lol

That's how it supposed to be bro....

Dangote, Otedola, Emeka Offor and co are all politicians... They support all government without wasting energy and money in contesting any election...

Use your head or your anus might reason for you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by johnmartus(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2020
Abi na . I miss Orlando owoh.
donphilopus:

Boss. It now looks like I'm new on here. Lol
Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by donphilopus: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2020
johnmartus:
Abi na . I miss Orlando owoh.

The likes of OrlandoOwoh, Ilugunboy, Eggheaders, Katsumoto, Italiano1 and other guys from the southeast I can't remember their names now. This section was interesting then. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by frankyychiji(f): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Donphilopus is now a changed man, buhari has failed him and he has learned his lesson.

Congrats o

3 Likes

Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy Oya let the vote commence.

Like for Obaseki
Share for Iyamu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by johnmartus(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Only God know where those guys disappeared to. Moderators not help matter too.
donphilopus:

The likes of OrlandoOwoh, Ilugunboy, Eggheaders, Katsumoto, Italiano1 and other guys from the southeast I can't remember their names now. This section was interesting then. grin
Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by donphilopus: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
johnmartus:
Only God know where those guys disappeared to. Moderators not help matter too.

Moderators frustrated most of them until they couldn't continue again. Lol
Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by donphilopus: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
Donphilopus is now a changed man, buhari has failed him and he has learned his lesson.

Congrats o

Buhari is still my man. Although he has his shortcomings but I pray he delivers.
Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by donphilopus: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Oya let the vote commence.

Like for Obaseki
Share for Iyamu

Likes and shares don't win elections.
Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by EmekaA125(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Obaseki 4 + 4 = 8

3 Likes

Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by johnmartus(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Lol There's no much to do here again.
donphilopus:

Moderators frustrated most of them until they couldn't continue again. Lol

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by donphilopus: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
johnmartus:
Lol There's no much to do here again.

Exactly.
Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
donphilopus:

Likes and shares don't win elections.
Likes and share don't just emerge on their own, they are decided by the electorates.

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by donphilopus: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
Likes and share don't just emerge on their own, they are decided by the electorates.

But most people in the remote parts of Akoko Edo, Esan West, Egor, Owan East, Igueben, Ikpoba Okha are not here on Nairaland. Most people liking and sharing posts are in Osun and Abia.
Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
donphilopus:

But most people in the remote parts of Akoko Edo, Esan West, Egor, Owan East, Igueben, Ikpoba Okha are not here on Nairaland. Most people liking and sharing posts are in Osun and Abia.
It's from the smell of the mess that you can sense the thirst of shit grin
Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by donphilopus: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
It's from the smell of the mess that you can sense the thirst of shit grin

Funny. grin cheesy
Re: Edo Guber Poll: Choose Between A (Ize-Iyamu) And B (Obaseki) by nameo: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
johnmartus:

One of the chaps that led himself and some unfortunate ones astray, lolz....

(1) (Reply)

A Serious Warning To The Yorubas / Igbos! Havy Ethnic Cleanson Is Going On In Oyibo By Wike! / Borno Massacre: DHQ Dismisses Un’s Report, Insists Only 43 Slaughtered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.