Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Why Employers Should Interview Applicants Online - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Employers Should Interview Applicants Online (9235 Views)

Reasons Why Employers Tend To Adopt Age Limitation On Most Jobs / Employers Should Read This / 5 Proven Reasons Why Employers Are Rejecting Your CV Without Even Reading It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Employers Should Interview Applicants Online by RandyX: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Employers Should Interview Applicants Online by cutieme(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2021
Pavillon:
I think it's time employer adopt online method for interviewing job applicants. There are different video messaging platforms that can help in this era. Firstly,to reduce the spread of this pandemic, most meetings and even more important official events are now held online. I see no reason why these companies cannot adopt this method
And most importantly, the recent hike of Tfare in Lagos is crazy. Imagine spending 3-4k from mainland all the way to a coy on the island only for you to hear we'll get back to you.. The same thing I will say in physical is what I will also say online during the video call. Pls dear employers let's help ourselves

Take for example this my guy below.

I don't think they've replied him until now. He's just a fresh graduate, managing the money he saved from his alawee, imagine now spending everything on transportation. Let's fear God naaaa
Hello pavilion good day ,pls I'd like to contact you for some private discussion about Gambia,can you drop me your contact or email address, thanks?
Re: Why Employers Should Interview Applicants Online by Anayalv: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
I totally agree with you here. HR managers should work out the methods for interviewing candidates distantly. However, the problem is that HR managers should also make the candidates interested in the company and position. This will be much harder to achieve thriugh computer and web camera.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply For GE Career GIP Internship Program / Corporate Drivers At Halogen Security Company - 100 Openings / Salary Of Fresh Graduate Level 8 At The Niger Delta Development Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.