Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole (16774 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Sleekfingers: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
ojun50:
My fellow edo youth wise up

how many of them get voters card?....na to dey type shit on nairaland. Or to dey call buhari up and down
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Mylove55(f): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
geoffez:
Osho Osho,I think I called you three times

Please if you don't have anything to offer to people of Edo,just kindly your mouth up,your time is over,nobody ever disturbed you for your right years,why not allow Obaseke to cplete his own right years bcs Edo's are not complaining even Edo APC but only u and your toy boy.

Stop dragging Edo's to this shambles always,how many life are they going to waste before you give up,don't blame any of them bcs you can't see there children during campaign but the same poor masses they'll marginalize after election.

I'm not from Edo but it's a shame how you want to ruin Edo state all in the name of power and godfather.

Are you guys not even ashamed of yourself.Pls I'm.not a politician but i am ashamed of the clueless politicians
you see your life, you're not from Edo state, and you believe thief obaseki lies that oshomole was a godfather,
but thief obaseki once admit that oshomole is his benefactor,.
as you hate a benefactor, may you never see a benefactor again in your life in Jesus name.
we in Benin are not ingrate and betrayals, is only thief obaseki family that betrayalism is in their blood.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Wettoid123: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mylove55:
you're absolutely right,
oshomole persuaded other candidate like ize iyamu, odubu and others to step down for thief obaseki in 2016, for APC
but this time, all the contestant agreed for ize iyamu and still supported him in APC primary.

so, how is it oshomole that is giving you ize iyamu.?
but PDP also gave us ize iyamu in 2016 and you voted for ize iyamu, even when oshomole gave you thief obaseki, you still against oshomole choice. so, how is it oshomole that gave you thief obaseki in 2016?

haba u are changing this scenario if not oshiomhole that supported ize iyamu do u think ize iyamu wud have been able to survive its decamping to APC ànd at the same time giving him the ticket when captain hosa was already projecting osazee obazee who happened to be my junior student in school and do u know in 2016 it was oshiomhole that personally campaign for obaseki if not oshiomhole that brought obaseki out who know obaseki? I thought u know politics
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by ospido: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Basher8583:

You want to reclaim your country through social media?
Why not focus on your education first.
Learn to crawl before walking

Don't mind them. Those are the gimmicks employed by one who always has a symbol on his hat (cap).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Mylove55(f): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wettoid123:

haba u are changing this scenario if not oshiomhole that supported ize iyamu do u think ize iyamu wud have been able to survive its decamping to APC ànd at the same time giving him the ticket when captain hosa was already projecting osazee obazee who happened to be my junior student in school and do u know in 2016 it was oshiomhole that personally campaign for obaseki if not oshiomhole that brought obaseki out who know obaseki? I thought u know politics
I want to clarify your impression that oshomole is not a godfather,
we all campaign for thief obaseki in 2016, the same way PDP are campaigning for thief obaseki now, and you did not called PDP godfather.
in 2016, thief obaseki was oshomole choice, and APC campaign for thief obaseki.
in 2020, thief obaseki is also thief wike choice and PDP forces other candidates to step down for thief obaseki.
oshomole campaign for thief obaseki the same way PDP campaign for ize iyamu in 2016, and today, PDP is telling us that oshomole choice in 2016 is the best for Edo state,
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by LegendAnselm: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
SaintLucia:
Please Nairalanders don't forget to pay your TAX to the Tax Collectors grin
tax kill u there
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by LegendAnselm: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
greggng:
Let him continue but let him not run when federal might descend on him. His desperation is getting out of hand
sorry dear. Stop crying.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Wettoid123: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mylove55:
I want to clarify your impression that oshomole is a godfather,
we all campaign for thief obaseki in 2016, the same way PDP are campaigning for thief obaseki now, and you did not called PDP godfather.
in 2016, thief obaseki was oshomole choice, and APC campaign for thief obaseki.
in 2020, thief obaseki is also thief wike choice and PDP forces other candidates to step down for thief obaseki.
oshomole campaign for thief obaseki the same way PDP campaign for ize iyamu in 2016, and today, PDP is telling us that oshomole choice in 2016 is the best for Edo state,

oshiomhole is a godfather that is what u say, the same oshiomhole that clamour for one man one vote and the same oshiomhole that preach against godfatherism where were u when osho was insulting the likes of tony anini,esama of benin,tom ikimi the list goes on i believe u have forgotten, mind you there is no godfather in pdp that brought obaseki out when obaseki decamped to pdp they only saw him as a better candidate to contest against apc and moreover the other candidates in pdp were not sttong enough to contest withh apc so my dear get u fact straight
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by SaintLucia: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
LegendAnselm:
tax kill u there
U risk going to Wadata jail grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by SirBunky85(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Obaseki’s simple plan is to arraign Oshiomhole for a probe that has been revealed as nothing but a targeted political witch-hunt and then deny him bail on eve of election to paralyze the APC.”

That is my nigggarrrrrrrrrrrr
That is how real niggarrrs do anyday anytime twice on the eve of election
Obaseki is a real niggarrr
Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr

Edo is not Lagos
silly
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Mylove55(f): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wettoid123:

oshiomhole is a godfather that is what u say, the same oshiomhole that clamour for one man one vote and the same oshiomhole that preach against godfatherism where were u when osho was insulting the likes of tony anini,esama of benin,tom ikimi the list goes on i believe u have forgotten, mind you there is no godfather in pdp that brought obaseki out when obaseki decamped to pdp they only saw him as a better candidate to contest against apc and moreover the other candidates in pdp were not sttong enough to contest withh apc so my dear get u fact straight
I mean to say oshomole is not a godfather as you ipob PDP says.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Wettoid123: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mylove55:
I mean to say oshomole is not a godfather as you ipob PDP says.

oshiomhole is not a godfather but he wanted to take over edo state house of assembly by planting his loyalist so that the state governor can be impeach anytime he go contrary to his order abegi let me just keep quiet cos i tot u know wat is happening in politics
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Mylove55(f): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wettoid123:

oshiomhole is not a godfather but he wanted to take over edo state house of assembly by planting his loyalist so that the state governor can be impeach anytime he go contrary to his order abegi let me just keep quiet cos i tot u know wat is happening in politics
so you supporting illegality of thief obaseki makes you know what is happening in politics.
if buhari had refused to inaugurate the national assembly that produced both thief saraki and dogara for fear of being impeach, you ipob PDP would have called buhari tyrant and dictator.

those elected members of the house of assembly all supported thief obaseki election.
so you supported thief obaseki illegality and you're insulting oshomole who did no wrong for campaigning for thief obaseki and those elected members of the house.
you can see PDP are the problem of Nigeria since 1999 with their illegality and injustices.
don't worry, you will cry on September 20.
all evil candidate you ipob always support will always end in your shame.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Wettoid123: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mylove55:
so you supporting illegality of thief obaseki makes you know what is happening in politics.
if buhari had refused to inaugurate the national assembly that produced both thief saraki and dogara for fear of being impeach, you ipob PDP would have called buhari tyrant and dictator.

those elected members of the house of assembly all supported thief obaseki election.
so you supported thief obaseki illegality and you're insulting oshomole who did no wrong for campaigning for thief obaseki and those elected members of the house.
you can see PDP are the problem of Nigeria since 1999 with their illegality and injustices.
don't worry, you will cry on September 20.
all evil candidate you ipob always support will always end in your shame.

where were u when oshiomhole remove the roof of house of assembly and members loyal to him were now holding session at govt house? i don't think if you are from that state and pdp is not Nigeria problem, money pdp borrow for 16yrs is not up to 1/3 of what apc borrow in 4yrs,i believe u dont even know what is happening.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by flyingpig: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
LandMann:
[s]Who is a tyrant?

1. Someone who refused to swear in 17 duly elected lawmakers... Now 14 after 3 were threatened to join him or face severe oppression.

2. Someone who has privately and publicly threatened those who do not support his political ambitions.

3. Someone who destroys properties of those who do not support him.

4. Someone who displays MOUs as achievement.

5. Someone who repaints stadium built by someone else and claims it as achievement.

6. Someone who abandons a storm water project he participated in designing... while watching as erosion gradually sweeps away Benin city.

Edo people will have to decide between following the team of a godfather who performed superbly while in office or follow a tyrant who is more interested in how to stay in power and loot state resources instead of working.
[/s]
obaseki is not amborde
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Mylove55(f): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Wettoid123:

where were u when oshiomhole remove the roof of house of assembly and members loyal to him were now holding session at govt house? i don't think if you are from that state and pdp is not Nigeria problem, money pdp borrow for 16yrs is not up to 1/3 of what apc borrow in 4yrs,i believe u dont even know what is happening.
you don't know what you're saying.
I know you don't know the meaning of inauguration of elected members.

thief obaseki should have inaugurate the house first, after that, thief obaseki can then remove the roof of the house building.
to remove roof is not a crime, but failure to inaugurate elected members is unconstitutional, criminal and illegality.
thief obaseki can go to jail for that.
if you know politics, you should know the criminality involved in acting unconstitutionally.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by geoffez: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Mylove55:
you see your life, you're not from Edo state, and you believe thief obaseki lies that oshomole was a godfather,
but thief obaseki once admit that oshomole is his benefactor,.
as you hate a benefactor, may you never see a benefactor again in your life in Jesus name.
we in Benin are not ingrate and betrayals, is only thief obaseki family that betrayalism is in their blood.
Sorry for errors just that my phone was giving me issues.

I'm.not here to talk about who is saint ok,bcs bringing Oshomole and Obaseke,we know who is better ok,but not what I'm here for,I'm here for common sense,how many life Edo's going to loose before Oshomole,(because this is not APC but Oshomole trying to prove his strenght)will withdraw,have you ever seen any of his children in the campaign? ,Just no,guide with strong security personnel,even Oabseke and ize,but people like us,who are blind folded by there foolishness.ive seen what campaign can do,seen life wasted and the family forgotten after they won the election.so prayer cannot do what wisdom can do.wisdom is a free will gift from God to man
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Mylove55(f): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2020
geoffez:

Sorry for errors just that my phone was giving me issues.

I'm.not here to talk about who is saint ok,bcs bringing Oshomole and Obaseke,we know who is better ok,but not what I'm here for,I'm here for common sense,how many life Edo's going to loose before Oshomole,(because this is not APC but Oshomole trying to prove his strenght)will withdraw,have you ever seen any of his children in the campaign? ,Just no,guide with strong security personnel,even Oabseke and ize,but people like us,who are blind folded by there foolishness.ive seen what campaign can do,seen life wasted and the family forgotten after they won the election.so prayer cannot do what wisdom can do.wisdom is a free will gift from God to man
if not for the hatred you have for oshomole, why will you support evil thief obaseki?
oshomole never instigate violence, he is only campaigning for his candidate, but thief obaseki are be attacking him since last year, attack is go mole in airport and in his house in GRA.
and oshomole did not do anything wrong.
that is why I pray for you, that you will see a benefactor in your life again in Jesus name.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Wettoid123: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2020
Mylove55:
you don't know what you're saying.
I know you don't know the meaning of inauguration of elected members.

thief obaseki should have inaugurate the house first, after that, thief obaseki can then remove the roof of the house building.
to remove roof is not a crime, but failure to inaugurate elected members is unconstitutional, criminal and illegality.
thief obaseki can go to jail for that.
if you know politics, you should know the criminality involved in acting unconstitutionally.

I know u have been blinded already just like the way your father said he never knew he was selling bad product to us but now still want to sell the worst product to us the way u are defending them hope u are graining from them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atyap Chiefs Brief El-Rufai On Peace Process In Southern Kaduna / #EndSARS: IGP Adamu Replies Amnesty, Says Policemen Didn’t Shoot Protesters / Fuel Price Hike: NLC Out To Deceive Nigerians, Says Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.