Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) (18909 Views)

Dbanj Ft Snoop Dogg - Mr Endowed (official Video) / D Banj's Mr Endowed Album Cover (hot Or Not) / New Music - D'banj - Mr Endowed (hot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2011
I clap for him that he at least is gaining some ground with his wack lyrics but its an achievement to do a vid with D.O double G but whats the point in such if the song aint that good,1st impression was I hope dbanj sings something worth it but alas,it was not worth it though its fun to dance to but utter nonsense in every word of it.someone mentioned M.I,mode 9,well that is intelligence working and i have heard eldee with yung jock and it was quite really good and i clap for am and e dey pain me say i no follow rap all those yrs ago,i for dey chop free money now seeig as dbanj dey chop free money with no good song
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by tlops(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
Nice video, but the song is not the type you fall in love wt at first heard. Brilliant Idea, keep it up.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by IfeDavid: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2011
I DEY TELL U, this ish is on repeat, Great Lighting, Nice Editing, Great USE of Magic Bullet Look Builder, everything is just on POINT! on CHECK O!
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by renewnaija(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
Well, well, well, sad to see the kind of stuff that entertains so many people these days. I really have to be high in a club to actually feel this & dance.

D song is aight but I would just say I am disappointed by the fact that Dbanj & Don Jazzy didnt sit down & come up with a beautiful song to shake the globe cos truth be told Snoop is global brand (washed up or not) and he attracts a lot of attention anytime anywhere. I'm just saying we should grab such a rare opportunity when it presents itself to market ourselves further.

I like Dbanj & he has been dope. I just hope he steps up to the plate cos all the hype surrounding this song just vanishes when one hears it. I hope MI or P.square get similar collabos to go global & I hope they utilise it.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Ranoscky(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2011
tosinaded@:

u dnt av to be. . . u sound like u've got a few dolls to throw around!
just throw it around and snoop will come clean your shoes!
then u can upload to youtube

oponu
Laffin hard! grin
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by eghost247(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2011
Nice Song
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by drgica74: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
This is rubbish. Is it because Snoop is their?
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by gripp: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2011
d'banj revivin BIGG SNOOP DOGG'S CAREER? Whoever said that should go home, brush his teeth and tongue, come back and apologize for that statement. That video was a co-sponsored mo hit and chocolate whatever project to get a career boost for the desperate little dots. You could see how they jumped excitedly around the BIG SNOOP like they cant believe all this. And stole every moment they could through the lenght of time snoop poured out his rap, poor rhymes by the way, you even wonder whether he wrote them himself.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2011
Good video but D Bang or whatever hes called suck, he should have for the sake of American Feat doggy master make the Remix with English than his broken English/his native language. undecided
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by bgees(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2011
Nothing special. Snoop makes songs with everybody these days.

His last album was The Doggy Style and even did a song with Katy Perry.

And as for D'Bang himself, he still makes the same 'gra gra' wack, zero meaning songs every time. He is just trying to revive his career .

These are the reasons I don't understand the hype.

One foolish facebook friend of mine says Nigeria made history with this collabo, very silly bi.tc.h.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by goggs(m): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
The collabo was in its self a good thing - Nigerian artist reaching a wider audience.

the video was ok by any standard. sesan (whoever he is) did a good job. Kept the location and people at a minimum (to save cost maybe) but it turned out fine.

Snoops rap was really tight. it confirms his international status. It was the highlight of the song.

D'banj's song was rather weak. I would have wished he came up with a better song, stronger beat and more chatchy lyrics. It was a good attempt though

Overall, it was a good attempt by d' banj. It is true he can't sing and he has never shied away from saying so. He is not alone Kanye West too can't sing, but he is a good entertainer, and so is D'banj
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by proproman(m): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2011
wow, i didn't know there were many anti-dbanj-ists. i don't know why some guys here are harping on about his singing. the guy has made it clear that he's an entertainer, not a necessarily a singer. he entertains, nigerians are entertained, everyone's happy. if you're not entertained, go and find what rocks your boat, instead of pouring sand-sand into other people's garri.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by furosmith: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2011
it's don jazzy again
don baba, thanks for a matured video once again, God bless u smiley
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by bolshoiboo: 12:12am On Feb 10, 2011
renewnaija:

Well, well, well, sad to see the kind of stuff that entertains so many people these days. I really have to be high in a club to actually feel this & dance.

[color=#770077]D song is aight but I would just say I am disappointed by the fact that Dbanj & Don Jazzy didnt sit down & come up with a beautiful song to shake the globe cos truth be told Snoop is global brand (washed up or not) and he attracts a lot of attention anytime anywhere[/color]. I'm just saying we should grab such a rare opportunity when it presents itself to market ourselves further.

I like Dbanj & he has been dope. I just hope he steps up to the plate cos all the hype surrounding this song just vanishes when one hears it. I hope MI or P.square get similar collabos to go global & I hope they utilise it.

I totally agree with you esp @ the bolded part. I prefer the real song (the chorus to be precise) to the remix.

goggs:

The collabo was in its self a good thing - Nigerian artist reaching a wider audience.

the video was ok by any standard. sesan (whoever he is) did a good job. Kept the location and people at a minimum (to save cost maybe) but it turned out fine.

Snoops rap was really tight. it confirms his international status. It was the highlight of the song.

D'banj's song was rather weak. I would have wished he came up with a better song, stronger beat and more chatchy lyrics. It was a good attempt though

Overall, it was a good attempt by d' banj. It is true he can't sing and he has never shied away from saying so. He is not alone Kanye West too can't sing, but he is a good entertainer, and so is D'banj

last time i checked, kanye doesn't sing he RAPS, so?
anyway i agree with the other points you made
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by 190: 1:01am On Feb 10, 2011
Sincerely speaking

I dont see anything good in that song

Good video

Snoop did his best

OK people if snoop wasn't in it, how would you rate that song,

Think about it and let me know

Ive never liked that dbanj or his stoopid one eye big pass the other eye don foolish jazzy

tell me what was don jazzzy doin in that song, does micheal jackson's producer always stand behind him when

the late Micheal did his thing, Dbanj tried @least for bringing Nigeria out there but this song was totally bleeped and NO single meaning [ WTF IS OSSSHEEE ] and stoopid

planning,i would have preferred if Nigerian MI had a collaboration with snoop than this not-so-smart person called Dbanj

anyway im not a fan of Nigerian music so make dem carry go,

i listen 2 songs like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2MVzP4MaJ0
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by egunjeman2(m): 1:31am On Feb 10, 2011
love snoop, love niger ,love u all.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by dsgirl: 6:21am On Feb 10, 2011
I think the video is good but, I'm not feeling the song sha. Not as good as some other Dbanj songs I know.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by yoji: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2011
This does more for d banj than his fans. Let me xplain
He raised d bar by doin a song wit snoop as such tremendously improvin his reputation as other international artists will take note of him. Even though sound sultan had done a song wit wyclef which was a beta collabo IMO. But let's take nothin frm dbanj as he tried, weldone.
Now let's focus on d music. D track is wack. D banj can do beta and actually has beta jams in his portfolio. I wonder y don jazzy chose this particular work to use. D song was disjointed without tempo.
In summary - wasted opportunity!
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by shilling(f): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2011
I love it!! People are taking it too seriously. . . what do you expect when D'Banj and Snoop come together? Awesomeness, and nothing serious! It's a fun video! Don Jazzy loosened up, good to see!!
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by renewnaija(m): 8:46am On Feb 10, 2011
bolshoiboo:

last time i checked, kanye doesn't sing he RAPS, so?
anyway i agree with the other points you made

Kanye sometimes sings. He even released a full album in which he sang using auto-tune. Its called '808s & Heartbreak '
But he is known more as a rapper.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by eghost247(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2011
You All Should Stop Complaining about what u would have liked to see or didnt see
the guy has done the video eitherway u look at it its a big boast for the career
and for those of u saying u would have preferred this artist or that artist with snoop
nobody is stopping them from doing a song with Snoop Dogg
Please Free Dbanj and Enjoy the Video
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Ranoscky(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2011
proproman:

wow, i didn't know there were many anti-dbanj-ists. i don't know why some guys here are harping on about his singing. the guy has made it clear that he's an entertainer, not a necessarily a singer. he entertains, nigerians are entertained, everyone's happy. if you're not entertained, go and find what rocks your boat, instead of pouring sand-sand into other people's garri.
eghost247:

You All Should Stop Complaining about what u would have liked to see or didnt see
the guy has done the video eitherway u look at it its a big boast for the career
and for those of u saying u would have preferred this artist or that artist with snoop
nobody is stopping them from doing a song with Snoop Dogg
Please Free Dbanj and Enjoy the Video
Bless both of you jare, una talk well.

Leave all these peeps running their mouth like alata machine to continue criticizin D'banj. But, bear in mind that, at the back of their head, the storyline is: "I wish I was D'banj."

Y'all should stop the envy!
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by footreja: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2011
This video is good and shows great productions as regards Nigerian level. but the song in itself is annoying. It is light weight. Totally meaningless. I would have preferred better songs like Fall in love or Why me, save for their years have passed, for Dogg to feature in. I hope other Nigerian musicians learn from this when they have opportunities to feature icons in future.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Mcleo007(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2011
Gawd! These guys are mouthed!
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by favouredjb(f): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2011
nice video,but weak lyrics
still like dbanj tho
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by sexxxxy(f): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
To be honest,i love his songs, the lyrics are very funny, in a good way, he just makes me laugh,he dosent take himself seriously ,so why should i?

the guy has a unique style ,that even the quote *talented ones* wish they could have,

I saw him at a concert before he blew up, and i was like this guy is going places,  his aura,the swagger ,he just draws u in,

he said it all,

*haters ,if una still dey yarn,Make una go do somersault*  tongue
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by ideylaff: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
tell me what was don jazzy doing in that song, does micheal jackson's producer always stand behind him when

Please this does not add up naw, if u no like the guy no problem, but think.

[b] Is P Diddy not a producer, did he not always appear in all Bad Boy Inc Videos, same for Dr Dre, Lloyd Banks, Jay Z, Irv Gotti with Ja Rule, Emimen as well does produce and appears in Videos at the same time/b]

Yes there is 2 much noise a bout the Video, I agree cos its not as if Snoop is the Ultimate in Music heights.

But I think the Production is cool and we all know the poor boy has said he is an entertainer and not a singer.

No doubt M.I, Banky W, El Dee, Sound Sultan and a few others do carry messages in their songs and Videos, not

4getting the King Artist himself 2 Face Idibia
D'Banj has the beats that will shake malaria of your body but after a while u get bored of the music, its seasonal, unlike 2 Face that u can listen to over and over

Still I give him and Don Jazzy kudos, Well done Boys,  smiley God don butter your bread form your days in London, Carry Go
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by sexxxxy(f): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2011
ideylaff:

Please this does not add up naw, if u no like the guy no problem, but think.

[b] Is P Diddy not a producer, did he not always appear in all Bad Boy Inc Videos, same for Dr Dre, Lloyd Banks, Jay Z, Irv Gotti with Ja Rule, Emimen as well does produce and appears in Videos at the same time/b]

Gbam!i agree,add lil wayne to the list,

Yes there is 2 much noise a bout the Video, I agree cos its not as if Snoop is the Ultimate in Music heights.

Whos is the ultimate in Rap music height?

But I think the Production is cool and we all know the poor boy has said he is an entertainer and not a singer.

No doubt M.I, Banky W, El Dee, Sound Sultan and a few others do carry messages in their songs and Videos, not 4getting the King Artist himself 2 Face Idibia

D'Banj has the beats that will shake malaria of your body but after a while u get bored of the music, its seasonal, unlike 2 Face that u can listen to over and over

I dont get bored,Why me,Di ko ko,fall in love,igwe,scapegoat, will get the party started anyday,

Still I give him and Don Jazzy kudos, Well done Boys,  smiley God don butter your bread form your days in London, Carry Go
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by ideylaff: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2011
Whos is the ultimate in Rap music height?

@ sexxxxy I got your message dia, but I think Drake and all new kids on the block have pushed Snoop into the back ground bro, check the hits, these days ,

A collabo with Drake will sell more than Snoop these days,

Not dissing Snoop oooo in fact he has now become what The Isleys Brother are to Soul Music, as in God father of Rap,

No be say snoop dey do hit songs anymor sef,

Just imagine if the song was with Drake, yes its Don jazzy and D'banj choice to go 4 Snoop,
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Ibomade1: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2011
Nice one d'bang. Some people said it wasn't true when we learnt there was going to be a collabo with snoop but you pulled it off. Kudos
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by mecylee(f): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2011
Well the only one video of Snoop Dog that i can at least watch twice bcs i never like any of his music nor video, any way nice one
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by vigi(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2011
Applaud D'Banj for thinking big enough to  not only get him on a song but shoot an ok video as well.
Video full of glitter and flashy but conceptless.
Chorus and instrumental drowned by noise.
Should have used the chorus on the original.
Lyrics: both D'Banj and Snoop ok, nothing excellent.

Nice effort, but could have done better. My advice, should have put Wande on the song as well, would have given it more life and appeal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nomoreloss – Beautiful Things / VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P / 2face Idibia - Enter The Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.