Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) (18906 Views)

Dbanj Ft Snoop Dogg - Mr Endowed (official Video) / D Banj's Mr Endowed Album Cover (hot Or Not) / New Music - D'banj - Mr Endowed (hot) (2) (3) (4)

Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by shotster50(m): 2:22am On Feb 12, 2011
To be honest, I felt scapegoat more than this song. Obviously people are going to want to watch the song because Huncle Snoop is on it.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Mobinga: 8:39am On Feb 12, 2011
oshi grin grin see h0w her face dey, ode ni

Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by eghost247(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2011
Mobinga:

oshi grin grin see h0w her face dey, ode ni
haha i loved that part of the video when she reached for toilet paper
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Mobinga: 8:44am On Feb 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin oshi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Mobinga: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2011
Bad Guy grin

Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by shotster50(m): 12:49am On Feb 13, 2011
^^
With a Pink Mac!!!!
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Mobinga: 12:52am On Feb 13, 2011
grin grin Yeah I saw that. Wnted to write "phag" (only gays like pink, google "ross mathews"wink, but you guys would start saying I'm gay  grin grin
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by shotster50(m): 1:32am On Feb 13, 2011
It is a bit suspect. Ross M is the height of faggotry lol.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by mariamolat(f): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2011
Actualy d video made me laugh especially snoops dance but, there is nothing special, the song is wack as usual. The song is not type of song i keep but if i want to listen to good song, i go 4 2face's song anytime
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by SEFAGO(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2011
If not for the pictures that leaked he probably would have featured Wande Coal .

Those pictures were photoshopped. All Naija guys are endowed grin, probably a Ghanaian body and someone added his face on top

Nothing do my guy tongue

Sick Video. You guys dont understand its all about the swagger, the swagger, the style not about the music.

You guys wont understand anyways because you all lack swagger
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by montelik(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2011
How come Don Jazzy didn't have his walking stick in this video?
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by badman(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2011
shotster50:

^^
With a Pink Mac!!!!

pink ke?is that not purple? sad
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by ideylaff: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2011
When you say endowed
Omo I am your veto ni
Omo count your blessing
E ni tomi
Se ti gbo
Eni gee shin o le ba mi
Lai lai lai lai won le ba mi (eh)
Oti pe ti mo bo lowo won
Won tun binu pe mo ti koja won lo (eh)
But I leave am for God
Cos at the end of the day when my people see me
I bring them joy
They give me a round of applause
Them dey feel me
No be my fault
Na blessings sent from above
So if you hating
Then you don’t understand
The way that I make am of course
Make we bone them
If them still dey yan (yan)
Make them go do somersault on top say

Point of correction: The way that I metamorphose

Point of correction: Make them go do somersault on Top Stage

Thanks for the rest of the lyrics, @ AceKid, much appreciated wink
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by lalaboi(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2011
Mobinga:

Bad Guy grin

I'm getting different colors to match my day to day clothing cheesy lol
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by spikedcylinder: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2011
Ah! Some of these comments are doing my head in!
Yes, the man's lyrical contents are weak maybe in terms of philosophical depth or whatever standards some of you use in judging lyrics but gosh darn it, he sings about things he sees, things he feels affect him.
Take for instance his 'mobolowo won'. That, to me is one of his best songs till date and yet you still find people chastising him for lack of lyrical content.
Everybody cannot be an Asa or a Hans Zimmer which is what makes music so entertaining and diverse. And you've got to hand it to D'banj - he entertains! His songs make you mooooove, except of course, you're a rigid SOB.
If we had people churning out the same type and genre of music day in, day out, we'd all be bored to oblivion.
I mean, give the man some darn credit he deserves. He has come a looong way since Tongolo and like it or not, his music, however crappy y'all think it is, usually dominates the air waves.
In the end, he's only D'banj, not the Almighty God.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Ranoscky(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^ Tell em!
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by amurx(m): 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
nice video
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by o3rice: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
\Now he's finally endowned cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by eghost247(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2011
The Man told u people already he is an Entertainer Haterz go to Hell
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by chiogo(f): 4:28am On Feb 19, 2011
SEFAGO:

Those pictures were photoshopped. All Naija guys are endowed grin,

Right. . . . And you talking about 'swagger' is weird for me. Please go back to being the geek I know.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by emmabowin(m): 12:48am On Feb 20, 2011
D'BANJ D'BANJ D'BANJ
ANY TIME U COME ON STAGE,U DEY ALWAYS TAKE OVER,NA DIS ONE MAKE ME BE YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN

CARRY ON,LEAVE HATERS ALONE
THOSE THAT WANT LYRICS,LET'S HEAR YOUR SONG OOOOOO
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by NijoRah: 12:52am On Feb 20, 2011
I like the fact that Naija artist is representing.

I am looking for more talent to show up.

check this new inside dig, i am looking forward to the actual video and song release,

i go slap the guy sef we eno sabi Yoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzdOejY7CXU
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by deevick246(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Ah! Some of these comments are doing my head in!
Yes, the man's lyrical contents are weak maybe in terms of philosophical depth or whatever standards some of you use in judging lyrics but gosh darn it, he sings about things he sees, things he feels affect him.
Take for instance his 'mobolowo won'. That, to me is one of his best songs till date and yet you still find people chastising him for lack of lyrical content.
Everybody cannot be an Asa or a Hans Zimmer which is what makes music so entertaining and diverse. And you've got to hand it to D'banj - he entertains! His songs make you mooooove, except of course, you're a rigid SOB.
If we had people churning out the same type and genre of music day in, day out, we'd all be bored to oblivion.
I mean, give the man some darn credit he deserves. He has come a looong way since Tongolo and like it or not, his music, however crappy y'all think it is, usually dominates the air waves.
In the end, he's only D'banj, not the Almighty God.

My guy,dont mind all those haters.The video is lovely,its the way forward for nigerian entertainment industry,to feature Snoop Dogg shei na bean ni
To all u haters make una go sing and release una own video and feature JayZ make we see.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by binhozie(m): 12:39am On Feb 21, 2011
I dont care what anyone says,
This song will be forgotten soonest
There's nothing in it, the original song was wack
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Ranoscky(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2011
binhozie:

I dont care what anyone says,
This song will be forgotten soonest
There's nothing in it, the original song was wack
If the soon forgotten and "wack" song could fetch him (D'banj) MILLIONS, why not go and sing your own "hit" song and feature 'Eminem' so you can make BILLIONS out of it?
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by eghost247(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2011
Ranoscky:

If the soon forgotten and "wack" song could fetch him (D'banj) MILLIONS, why not go and sing your own "hit" song and feature 'Eminem' so you can make BILLIONS out of it?
Abi ooooooo
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by binhozie(m): 1:38am On Feb 22, 2011
Ranoscky:

Becuz i'm not a musical artiste. . .fool
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Mobinga: 2:48am On Feb 22, 2011
kmao
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by spikedcylinder: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2011
binhozie:

Becuz i'm not a musical artiste. . .fool

Whatever it is you do for a living, I sure as hell hope you're a resounding success at it. Otherwise, YOU ARE a failure! undecided
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by binhozie(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Whatever it is you do for a living, I sure as hell hope you're a resounding success at it. Otherwise, YOU ARE a failure! undecided
So in other words, if you are not a "resounding success", you are automatically a failure
Poor thing, kokospermatozoa is eating away at your brain cells embarassed

VIDEO: Nomoreloss – Beautiful Things / VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P / 2face Idibia - Enter The Place