Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

How Many Foreign Churches Are In Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Foreign Churches Are In Nigeria? (517 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / Are There Foreign Churches In Naija Just As Our Pastors Establish Worldwide?? / How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Foreign Churches Are In Nigeria? by Afuzebozzworld: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2020
I am based outside naija so me and some guys were discussing about churches when something they said shocked me crazy.
There are Nigerian churches in almost everywhere in the world, but there are no foreign churches in Nigeria.
How come even the foreigners that brought Christianity to us don't open churches in our land but we have churches in all their lands and even beyond?
I was speechless to an extent and that is why I came here to ask my fellow country people to help me with informations of foreign churches in Nigeria so that I can prove them wrong.
Re: How Many Foreign Churches Are In Nigeria? by Coder2Client(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2020
Anything church is foreign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Foreign Churches Are In Nigeria? by Amotolongbo(f): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2020
Afuzebozzworld:
I am based outside naija so me and some guys were discussing about churches when something they said shocked me crazy.
There are Nigerian churches in almost everywhere in the world, but there are no foreign churches in Nigeria.
How come even the foreigners that brought Christianity to us don't open churches in our land but we have churches in all their lands and even beyond?
I was speechless to an extent and that is why I came here to ask my fellow country people to help me with informations of foreign churches in Nigeria so that I can prove them wrong.
Catholics, Anglican, Jehovah Witness, Baptist, Seventh Day Adventist, Methodist et al are what?

1 Like

Re: How Many Foreign Churches Are In Nigeria? by Afuzebozzworld: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Catholics, Anglican, Jehovah Witness, Baptist, Seventh Day Adventist, Methodist et al are what?

I also know so because these are foreign churches introduced in Nigeria and headed by Nigerians right? Are there Nigerian churches outside the country being headed by the foreign nationals? Please give me any suggestion so that I can nail some points to these people that like to crucify Nigeria in any slight opportunity given.
Re: How Many Foreign Churches Are In Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Afuzebozzworld:

I also know so because these are foreign churches introduced in Nigeria and headed by Nigerians right? Are there Nigerian churches outside the country being headed by the foreign nationals? Please give me any suggestion so that I can nail some points to these people that like to crucify Nigeria in any slight opportunity given.
Yes Christ embassy
Re: How Many Foreign Churches Are In Nigeria? by Amotolongbo(f): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Afuzebozzworld:

We don’t only export our churches, we also export or men to be the Managing Directors of those churches
Re: How Many Foreign Churches Are In Nigeria? by IamWonderful: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Even the The Apostolic Church not from here
Re: How Many Foreign Churches Are In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
mrvitalis:

Yes Christ embassy
Christ embassy is foreign? undecided
Re: How Many Foreign Churches Are In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Amotolongbo:
We don’t only export our churches, we also export or men to be the Managing Directors of those churches
And the vast majority majority who patronize your exports are from where? undecided
Nigeria as well...
Na export we go truly call that one? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Picture Of Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts And Her Mother Serita / Pastor Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze / Did You Know That The New Covenant Tells Us To KEEP The Commandments Of God??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.