Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) (42926 Views)

‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / 'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

you belong to yoruba family tree.

I wonder what you wanted to achieve. Bini is historically tied to yorubas and that's the truth.

every bini man knows yorubas is his next point of call...

in diaspora binis even attend yorubas diaspora meetings....that will tell u something.

so Mr you are a yoruba man....by default.

Ur mother has a body count as high as 20 b4 she got married to ur father...
Do u know that the one u think is ur father is not really ur father..
I can prove it to u...when u prove how I'm Yoruba..

See.. I'm tired of going over this again and again..

Bring proof... otherwise there is no difference between u and a drunkard

Don't mention me again if u dont have solid Proof....I take God beg u

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Ur mother has a body count as high as 20 b4 she got married to ur father... Do u know that the one u think is ur father is not really ur father.. I can prove it to u...when u prove how I'm Yoruba..

question one
Why do edos attend yorubas diaspora meeting as full member?
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

question one

Why do edos attend yorubas diaspora meeting as full member?
.That's not proof enough
In uniben, any one can join any cultural he/she wants, does that change their tribe
In diaspora that u are using as proof, some yoruba also attend igbo people diaspora meetings, does that make igbo to be under yoruba
During the Black lives matter trend,some whites also joined in the campaign, does that change their race
An average benin person does not understand a bit of yoruba, can u tell me why he'll be thinking of attending Yoruba meeting

If u believe that attending another person cultural meeting is proof enough that they are under a tribe , that goes to show that u have a verrrrrrryyyyy low literacy level

The fact that u also think nairaland(a forum) is an authority on historical shows that u have never been to the four walls of a university

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by OmoOlofin: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
900winer:

No his not, and we never said Benin didn't rule Lagos, but they met the Aworis there.

Benin never ruled Lagos at anytime in Lagos’ history. I have demonstrated this before, and I will do same again to rescue others from ingesting the repetitive lies of our Edo slaves.

Don’t fall for our slaves’ gimmicks. You must know as a matter of fact that they are your slaves, and they wouldn’t mind lying to you to buy their freedom.

Do not be deceived by their propaganda. They strongly believe in the idea of lying/distorting repetitively in the hope that at least some of the lies/distortions will stick as “truth” in people’s minds.

Although I’ve been quite busy, I will nevertheless be back here sooner or later to chase away our Edo slaves as I use to do. My tool for chasing them away will be ”truth” as always, and they will run away again, I promise.

Thanks macof for not allowing these crooks to peddle falsehoods freely. I also thank Atigba (even though we sometimes disagree) for standing against the distortion of his Ogiso heritage by these confused crooks who are neither here nor there.

Again, 900winer, do not believe the lies and distortions of these crooks no matter how many times they repeat them; no matter how crooked they twist, spin, and re-read what text says.

Moreover, no matter how desperate they try to falsely equate an 1848 account (which doesn’t even support their narrative) as a “pre-colonial” account; do not take their distortions and outright lies seriously. Lol.

Like I use to do, I will be back to chase away the insecure France-freak, namely: Prolog, aka Ghostwon, aka Logycs, aka Sanity, aka wtf77. He is scared of me, and he couldn’t hide it. He knows I have a way with exposing him and rubbing it on his ugly face. cheesy

Cheers!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Mraphel: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Nonsense talk...
The Benin Palace said that the first Oduduwa was a banished Benin prince
The Ife palace say that Oba of Benin is a Yoruba man

There are two sides of a story...but u chose to believe the Yoruba part because..its what suit ur ego..

now... I want u to prove to me how the first oba conquered Benin from reputable historian
Tell me the year and how it happened
Oduduwa the most Yoruba man on earth cannot be from Benin.

Give me your source that says Oduduwa is from Bini?

It was called Igodomigodo when Yoruba warrior Oranmiyan conquered Benin. Oranmiyan was great grandson of Oduduwa. He renamed the land Benin made himself the first Oba before he left

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mraphel:

Oduduwa the most Yoruba man on earth cannot be from Benin.

Give me your source that says Oduduwa is from Bini?

It was called Igodomigodo when Yoruba warrior Oranmiyan conquered Benin. Oranmiyan was great grandson of Oduduwa. He renamed the land Benin made hhimself the first Oba before he left
I never asserted that oduduwa was Benin.I told u Benin account

U guys keep confusing ur selves . is oranmiyan the grandson, great grandson or the son of Oduduwa

Prove how oranmiyan conquered benin

Modified: the mumu go dey quote Wikipedia grin
Wiki that anybody can update

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by OmoOlofin: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Atigba:

••• Ekaladerhan live and died in Ughoton according to our historian Egharevba, and my family Ogiso. •••
Atigba: I am glad you’ve finally agreed with me that Ekaladerhan (son of Ogiso Owodo) lived and died in Ugoton.

You once argued with me that nothing of such is true either according to Egharevba or according to Ogiso lineage history.

You argued strongly that Ogiso Owodo died leaving no child behind and that Egharevba account made no such mention of any such Ekaladerhan.

I am glad to see your now-informed comment here as a real-life testimony of the fact that we are bound to learn more as we live.

Remember the exchanges between you and I [TAO11] at the thread found in the link below?:

2 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Etinosa1234:
.That's not proof enough
In uniben, any one can join any cultural he/she wants, does that change their tribe
In diaspora that u are using as proof, some yoruba also attend igbo people diaspora meetings, does that make igbo to be under yoruba
During the Black lives matter trend,some whites also joined in the campaign, does that change their race
An average benin person does not understand a bit of yoruba, can u tell me why he'll be thinking of attending Yoruba meeting

If u believe that attending another person cultural meeting is proof enough that they are under a tribe , that goes to show that u have a verrrrrrryyyyy low literacy level

The fact that u also think nairaland(a forum) is an authority on historical shows that u have never been to the four walls of a university

Even physical proof yet I said no proof.

Haba

You only join cultural group that is related to you not just random cultural group.

How can someone be attending a cultural meeting if their is no reason behind that and as full member look.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Atigba: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
OmoOlofin:
Atigba: I am glad you’ve finally agreed with me that Ekaladerhan (son of Ogiso Owodo) lived and died in Ugoton.

You once argued with me that nothing of such is true either according to Egharevba or according to Ogiso lineage history.

You argued strongly that Ogiso Owodo died leaving no child behind and that Egharevba account made no such mention of any such Ekaladerhan.

I am glad to see your comment here a real life testimony of the fact that we are bound to learn more as we live.

Remember the exchanges between you and I [TAO11] at the thread found in the link below:

You have a sharp memory

You are right I made mention of that before base on the information at my disposal.

I have learn more of our history overtime, we have been able to identify the children of Ogiso Owodo. They left Ogiso palace because their mother Oakha was accused of committing adultary by another Ogiso Owodo wife Esagho.

Assokpodudu is the first son and crown prince of Ogiso Owodo, Ekerladahan is the second son born by Lady Esagho.
The third son is Ozorgbor and fourth son Oigi.

Assokpodudu the crown prince established Uzea in Esanland.

Ekerladahan founded Ughoton, Ughoton is the ancestral home of the Uhrobos in Igodomigodo.

Ozorgbor founded Uromi in Esanland.

Oigi founded Ekperi in Esako.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Even physical proof yet I said no proof.

Haba

You only join cultural group that is related to you not just random cultural group.

How can someone be attending a cultural meeting if their is no reason behind that and as full member look.

Mtcheew come to uniben and see things.....
This life has gone far bro
I have a friend that is a Benin, grew up in delta but prefers attending delta meetings
Does that change his tribe
Some people just want to join a tribe that dey admire
U can't say that in Yoruba Diaspora, there are no Igbo or westerner that do attend it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Mtcheew come to uniben and see things.....
This life has gone far bro
Some people just want to join a tribe that dey admire
U can't say that in Yoruba Diaspora, there are no Igbo or westerner that do attend it

No Igbo man attends Yoruba diaspora....Neve, not now and not in future...No Igbo man does that.... Maka why?

Ana ahapu ebe ana echi ozo jebe ebe ana aru agwu....

Say something else.

But as for Edos, over round they fully attend Yoruba meeting....
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by OmoOlofin: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
For clarification to those who may seek it. cc:Osagyefo98, Mraphel, 900winner.

Both the Yoruba and Benin extant traditional accounts admit that Oduduwa is not from Benin.

Do not be deceived by these crooks who seek to ground the false deceptions that Benin traditional account says Oduduwa is from Benin.

(1) In the year 1897, Captain Ernest Roupell recorded traditions from the Benin authorities which is to the effect that the first king of Benin [Eweka1] is a Yoruba man from Ile-Ife. — Roupell’s Officials quoted in H. Ling Roth (1903), p.7.
(2) P. Amaury Talbot in the year 1926, as well as Chief Jacob Uwadiae Egharevba in the 1930s also published similar Benin traditional accounts to the same effect that the Benin monarchy originated from Ife.
(3) The politically motivated equation of Ekaladerhan to be one and the same person as Oduduwa has been traced by historians to have first originated from Benin in the 1970s.

This false equation has been traced to the following amateur Bini writers who unsurprisingly made no attempt to cite the source of their completely strange story, nor named any informant: S.B. Omoregie, D.U. Edebiri, Edun Akenzua, and A. Iyare.

— [G.A. Akinola(1976:23-27); D.M. Bondarenko(2003:63-67)].

Moreover, this modern revision (which attempts to turn the extant official and traditional Benin account on its head) was first announced to the Benin public during the 1978-9 coronation of Omo N’ObaErediauwa. — [R.Blench & M.Spriggs (2004:314)]

Despite its royal involvement when it was manufactured in the 1970s, this late, fake and apocryphal account is still not regarded in academia as the official Benin account.

The “official” Benin account remains that which regards the Benin “Oba” monarchy as originating from Ile-Ife. — [D.M. Bondarenko (2003), pp.63-67.]

(4) In sum, both the Yoruba extant traditional account and the Benin extant traditional and “official“ account agree that Ile-Ife birthed the Benin “Oba” monarchy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

No Igbo man attends Yoruba diaspora....Neve, not now and not in future...No Igbo man does that.... Maka why?

Ana ahapu ebe ana echi ozo jebe ebe ana aru agwu....

Say something else.

But as for Edos, over round they fully attend Yoruba meeting....
Bro..How will a Benin man that does not understand Yoruba be attending Yoruba meeting

Where do u get ur info

If u insist on this then u must give me proof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by OmoOlofin: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Atigba:

You have a sharp memory

You are right I made mention of that before base on the information at my disposal.

I have learn more of our history overtime, we have been able to identify the children of Ogiso Owodo. They left Ogiso palace because their mother Oakha was accused of committing adultary by another Ogiso Owodo wife Esagho.

Assokpodudu is the first son and crown prince of Ogiso Owodo, Ekerladahan is the second son born by Lady Esagho.
The third son is Ozorgbor and fourth son Oigi.

Assokpodudu the crown prince established Uzea in Esanland.

Ekerladahan founded Ughoton, Ughoton is the ancestral home of the Uhrobos in Igodomigodo.

Ozorgbor founded Uromi in Esanland.

Oigi founded Ekperi in Esako.

I am glad you’ve now realized that I was right about the point I made a year ago.

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Simple advice for neutrals who are reading

Don't believe everything u read on nairaland
Anybody can fabricate stories and attach any names as the source.
Most African history are not recorded ,reason why there are so many lies and counter lies
If u are sure of what u are saying ,post the screenshot let others understand

I'm done with the argument

Mentions without proof may be ignored

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Bro..How will a Benin man that does not understand Yoruba be attending Yoruba meeting

Where do u get ur info

If u insist on this then u must give me proof

Don't doubt because it will escalate issues if proofs are shown but for privacy and understanding I will refrain.

They attends the meeting well. My question is , if there is no link why are they attending all the time and as full member with full rights.

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Don't doubt because it will escalate issues if proofs are shown but for privacy and understanding I will refrain.

They attends the meeting well. My question is , if there is no link why are they attending all the time and as full member with full rights.
U too don't doubt...

The Igbo people attends the yoruba meeting well. I'm also wondering why Igbo people will be attending Yoruba meeting and still have full rights

Its amazes me just like its amazes u
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Etinosa1234:

U too don't doubt...

The Igbo people attends the yoruba meeting well. I'm also wondering why Igbo people will be attending Yoruba meeting and still have full rights

Its amazes me just like its amazes u

Trying to make impossibility possible...Lol

Well you can call another ethnic group but for Igbo...no way....Lol

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Trying to make impossibility possible...Lol

Well you can call another ethnic group but for Igbo...no way....Lol

Oga if u like don't believe, I dey tell u say Igbo people dey attend and dem be full member
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Oga if u like don't believe, I dey tell u say Igbo people dey attend and dem be full member

Lolzzzzzzz.....zz

Wonderful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Who miss me cheesy after been ban for 8 months am free grin This Edo boys wan't to be Lagosians by force grin

Hope when i start flogging you guyz you wan't run to mods for help grin grin

Yoruba Lagba grin

3 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Mraphel: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Etinosa1234:

I never asserted that oduduwa was Benin.I told u Benin account

U guys keep confusing ur selves . is oranmiyan the grandson, great grandson or the son of Oduduwa

Prove how oranmiyan conquered benin
Oranmiyan did not conquered Benin alone but on his way to Binin, he conquered all d neighboring lands to Igodomigodo but chose to be the king of Benin amongst them all.

On no account in Yoruba land will anybody ever say Oranmiyan is d direct son of Oduduwa. Oranmiyan was great grandson of Oduduwa..( his grand father was not even Oduduwa) but he belongs to Oduduwa lineage..and was the last born from that lineage.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wtf77:

You do realise you are merely quoting a blog, right ?
I have posted a document published in 1845 which clearly states Lagos to belong to Benin, and that is confirmed by several précolonial maps.
The case is closed.
Hehehe cheesy

Belong ko Shelong ni grin
Rui de Sequeira was the first European to visit Lagos in 1472 and he met the Aworis there infact he was the one who named it Lago de so where did you get you document from

3 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mraphel:

[s]Oranmiyan did not conquered Benin alone but on his way to Binin, he conquered all d neighboring lands to Igodomigodo but chose to be the king of Benin amongst them all.

On no account in Yoruba land will anybody ever say Oranmiyan is d direct son of Oduduwa. Oranmiyan was great grandson of Oduduwa..( his grand father was not even Oduduwa) but he belongs to Oduduwa lineage..and was the last born from that lineage.[/s]
Prove it with eyewitness reports

I am not replying if u don't have it
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
OmoOlofin:

Benin never ruled Lagos at anytime in Lagos’ history. I have demonstrated this before, and I will do same again to rescue others from ingesting the repetitive lies of our Edo slaves.

Don’t fall for our slaves’ gimmicks. You must know as a matter of fact that they are your slaves, and they wouldn’t mind lying to you to buy their freedom.

Do not be deceived by their propaganda. They strongly believe in the idea of lying/distorting repetitively in the hope that at least some of the lies/distortions will stick as “truth” in people’s minds.

Although I’ve been quite busy, I will nevertheless be back here sooner or later to chase away our Edo slaves as I use to do. My tool for chasing them away will be ”truth” as always, and they will run away again, I promise.

Thanks macof for not allowing these crooks to peddle falsehoods freely. I also thank Atigba (even though we sometimes disagree) for standing against the distortion of his Ogiso heritage by these confused crooks who are neither here nor there.

Again, 900winner, do not believe the lies and distortions of these crooks no matter how many times they repeat them; no matter how crooked they twist, spin, and re-read what text says.

Moreover, no matter how desperate they try to falsely equate an 1848 account (which doesn’t even support their narrative) as a “pre-colonial” account; do not take their distortions and outright lies seriously. Lol.

Like I use to do, I will be back to chase away the insecure France-freak, namely: Prolog, aka Ghostwon, aka Logycs, aka Sanity, aka wtf77. He is scared of me, and he couldn’t hide it. He knows I have a way with exposing him and rubbing it on his ugly face. cheesy

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Tranquill: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

They are.

get ur facts right

They are not. Ikwere migration from Igodo predates any contact between the Binis and Yorubas. Infact, the Bini people that have relationship with Yoruba are the current royal lineage and not the Binis as a whole.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
macof:

"You are a fake Bini " meaning you do not identify with Bini in truth. You only latch to it to attack Yoruba
You don't even know your traditions or respect your institutions

You the Yoruba whom I exposed as being a pathological liar. You are still talking ? And now you want to tell me who I am and what my traditions are ?
Wonders shall never cease !
There is something wrong in your brain.
It is you the Yoruba who keep attacking us Edo by claiming all sorts of nonsense.
And making up all sorts of lies.
When we reply with proof, you claim we are attacking Yoruba.
Laughable.

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Mraphel: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Prove it with eyewitness reports

I am not replying if u don't have it
Prove your own account with eyewitness.

Go to Kogi, Kwara, Ondo, Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Ekiti even Delta(Itsekiris) go and tell them Oduduwa came from Benin..it will be met with enough resistance.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Mraphel: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wtf77:

You the Yoruba whom I exposed as being a pathological liar. You are still talking ? And now you want to tell me who I am and what my traditions are ?
Wonders shall never cease !
There is something wrong in your brain.
It is you the Yoruba who keep attacking us Edo by claiming all sorts of nonsense.
And making up all sorts of lies.
When we reply with proof, you claim we are attacking Yoruba.
Laughable.
Many Edos knows the truth. Have even met them. Let some of ur people keep circulation lies.

But doesn't change d fact that your first Oba came from South west

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Mraphel: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Ur mother has a body count as high as 20 b4 she got married to ur father...
Do u know that the one u think is ur father is not really ur father..
I can prove it to u...when u prove how I'm Yoruba..

your DNA is 100% Igbo.

People Stop quoting him.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mraphel:

Many Edos knows the truth. Have even met them. Let some of ur people keep circulation lies.

But doesn't change d fact that your first Oba came from South west
Nothing you claim ever took place.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
By this comment alone, I don't feel that responding you is even worth it. It is very clear by your own comments that you are delusional, ethnocentric and a psychopath.
Also it is clear you are a pathological liar.
Everybody reading this your comment can see this.
So you can only comfort your other ethnocentric and pathological lying Yoruba and play to the gallery for them ! Everybody else can completely see through you.

I see in you next comment that you are pretending to quote books which of course you did not post links to.
I guess you have perfected your art of telling lies, by quoting imaginary documents.

OmoOlofin:

Again, 900winer, do not believe the lies and distortions of these crooks no matter how many times they repeat them; no matter how crooked they twist, spin, and re-read what text says.

Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP To Close Case Challenging Tinubu’s Election Thursday / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.