Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,780 members, 7,824,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) (43236 Views)

‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / 'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by TAO12: 1:44am On Aug 04, 2020
macof:

Will you keep the hell quiet about being in france
Nobody ask you
Many people here are abroad and nobody is bragging or looking for some kind of ass licking for that

I told you that you are a fake edo without any upbringing in the culture and hence you have no knowledge of its history
You are exposing it yourself
Please take it easy on him, as you may be the final push he needs to do the needful — that is, to delete his account as always. grin cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies / Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.