Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Meet Max My Caucasian Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Max My Caucasian Dog (1050 Views)

Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) / Meet Max / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Max My Caucasian Dog by uchey112(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is my 4 week old Caucasian puppy. Both mother and father and Caucasian breeds. ����

1 Like

Re: Meet Max My Caucasian Dog by uchey112(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Max at 5 weeks ��

1 Like

Re: Meet Max My Caucasian Dog by uchey112(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Max at 10 weeks, now eating solid food, running around and biting everything he sees. ��� so much love for this man that I couldn't even stand him going through the pain of cropping his ears.

1 Like

Re: Meet Max My Caucasian Dog by uchey112(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Will keep posting more pictures of Max he has grown, now he is 11 months old and will be 1 year by first week August. I just need you all to help me enquire if it's still possible and safe to crop my Max's now? Will he be alright if I do?

1 Like

Re: Meet Max My Caucasian Dog by explosiveskull(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
uchey112:
Will keep posting more pictures of Max he has grown, now he is 11 months old and will be 1 year by first week August. I just need you all to help me enquire if it's still possible and safe to crop my Max's now? Will he be alright if I do?
don't do that now cos of the pains and infection, just find time to clean the inside of the ears and he'll be alright.

1 Like

Re: Meet Max My Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
grin
Re: Meet Max My Caucasian Dog by uchey112(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
explosiveskull:

don't do that now cos of the pains and infection, just find time to clean the inside of the ears and he'll be alright.
my vet has been telling me that it is very safe crop at 11 months, I'm a little confused .. any ways more pictures of Max. This is Max at 9 Months

1 Like

Re: Meet Max My Caucasian Dog by explosiveskull(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
uchey112:
my vet has been telling me that it is very safe crop at 11 months, I'm a little confused .. any ways more pictures of Max. This is Max at 9 Months
forget that vet, he is looking for a way dwindle your money, imagine, is this your dog not so beautiful with the ear still intact. okay to burst your head, ask that your doc what are the reasons for cutting a dogs ear and they to google and make some research and compare.
Re: Meet Max My Caucasian Dog by Geepee77(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Yes
Re: Meet Max My Caucasian Dog by Geepee77(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Yes can still crop it now, but the pain will be much Tho, you should have cropped it when he was little. If the vet says he can do it then go for it, but in my own opinion I'll say you should leave it since its been almost a year.

1 Like

Re: Meet Max My Caucasian Dog by uchey112(m): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2022
So this is Max now �. He is 2 years + and now fully grown. He is now available for crossing but with Caucasian breeds. Didn't clip the ears again btw. �

1 Like

Re: Meet Max My Caucasian Dog by Irokin: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2022
What did you feed him when he was little?
My 10weeks old Caucasian shepherd puppy doesn't eat canned food, it prefers to eat dry food. I also feed it raw egg mixed with milk every morning, it likes that.

1 Like

Re: Meet Max My Caucasian Dog by uchey112(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
I fed him the normal powder peak milk,attimes I add raw eggs to it, I also alternated the milk with Canned foods too. But when he starting teething, I upgraded to Chicken meats and bones. I buy them from the Kilimanjaro shawarma spot( I think it's the best food out there for dogs). So I'd usually prepare the chicken with rice for him.
Re: Meet Max My Caucasian Dog by uchey112(m): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Also milk and raw egg is nice and healthy , but u should try to look for something else for him cos you would have to upgrade his meals soon as milk won't sustain him anymore.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Dog After My Dog On Heat Got Lost. / Dogs For Sale / 2male Bullmastiff Puppy For Sale(highest Quality)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.