Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure (10538 Views)

Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) / Buhari Threatens To Relocate Fg Projects From States That Frustrate Contractors / Budget: Buhari Lists Projects From Which Cuts Were Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by MrColdsweat: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
ednut1:
i'm actually from osun. See my certificate of origin. If i was a fake i no go get odo otin certificate when i can get alimosho or lagos island own. Abeg make una get sense and stop playing tribal politics. Tinubu's son has been driving Lamborghini since 2009. Am sure na keke you dey enter

You really uploaded a proof to convince a zombie?

You get time bros.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

When Igbos start topics to attack and discredit the SW and people from the SW, they are always hiding and claiming they are from Osun state, this joker here is not the first and wont be the last fake and fraudulent ipob coward to claim Osun state.

You're a Yaba Left patient smh!Responding to your alternative moniker jagorinho-don't you have any shame!
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
ednut1:
Empowerment of agberos angry. While in 9ja i was close to some politicians in alimosho area. Many of LGA chairmen and politicians Tinubu or his boys (yayi and aregbesola) they groomed in that zone are ex thugs who quickly went to LASU to one mumu diploma including one ex deputy governor who was an hair dresser lol. Come 2023 Tinubu or El rufai go enter. Nigeria is eternally doomed cheesy
cry
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
ednut1:
i'm actually from osun. See my certificate of origin. If i was a fake i no go get odo otin certificate when i can get alimosho or lagos island own. Abeg make una get sense and stop playing tribal politics. Tinubu's son has been driving Lamborghini since 2009. Am sure na keke you dey enter

[/s]

lmao....All Igbos are from Osun..

Get out of here with your fake and fraudulent village ipob rubbish..
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
ednut1:
pathetic i must say. Thank God i have left Nigeria for una. At least over 50 people here know me out nairaland. If person no support politician from your tribe means you be ipob. Shame on una
That is part of the propaganda and divide and rule tactics they use to distract the masses, while their master ferries bullion vans to his private residence.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
ednut1:
i'm actually from osun. See my certificate of origin. If i was a fake i no go get odo otin certificate when i can get alimosho or lagos island own. Abeg make una get sense and stop playing tribal politics. Tinubu's son has been driving Lamborghini since 2009. [b]Am sure na keke you dey enter

He is one of the lazy Lagos youth that begs for crumbs. While his masters children lives like kings and drive around in a Lamborghini.

1 Share

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by ednut1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

lmao....All Igbos are from Osun..

Get out of here with your fake and fraudulent village ipob rubbish..
i be think say you get sense ni. Sorry o. I sha don show you my certificate. Omo Oyan ni mi, pass through offa in kwara into osun when you reach Konta turn left you go see my village oyan in odo otin LGA. Make una dey play tribal politics dey go. Iya lo ma je yin ni 9ja yen. Talika buruku ton ladi Tinubu kaakiri. E go soon enter buka go find food eba 60 naira no meat

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
jagorinho:

lol, your people are the real slave, voting a party for 20 years and being afraid to ask for the presidential slot, COWARDS!!!, by the way you are still stuck inside Nigeria you can't get Biafra until we sanction it, you see now that you are the slave we have to sanction things for you before you get it.
Do I tell you am from south-east anyway, sense is not common.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

You're a Yaba Left patient smh!Responding to your alternative Moniker jagorinho-don't you have any shame!
[/s]

Now, this confused and bipolar ipob is confusing me with other people.

I was actually expecting to see your new Tinubu obsession Yaba left thread, you are slacking.

Go and pay your daily homage to Asiwaju Tinubu.

grin
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
drnoel:

U are not making sense. I think u need help. Is there someone I can call for u cos it seems u are hallucinating or going into psychosis.

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
ednut1:
i be think say you get sense ni. Sorry o. I sha don show you my certificate. Omo Oyan ni mi, pass through offa in kwara into osun when you reach Konta turn left you go see my village oyan in odo otin LGA. Make una dey play tribal politics dey go. Iya lo ma je yin ni 9ja yen. Talika buruku ton ladi Tinubu kaakiri. E go soon enter buka go find food eba 60 naira no meat
[/s]

Not interested in your fake ipob rubbish...
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Now, this confused and bipolar ipob is confusing me with other people.

I was actually expecting to see your new Tinubu obsession Yaba left thread, you are slacking.

Go and pay your daily homage to Asiwaju Tinubu.

grin

I see you're still trying to derail the thread. Instead of listing the legacy projects from 1999-2007.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

He is one of the lazy Lagos youth that begs for crumbs. While his masters children lives like kings and drive around in a Lamborghini.
[/s]

Coming from a lazy ipob kerosene and wheelbarrow youth..

Den don sell your future and allocation for 1 gallon of kerosene and wheelbarrow.

grin
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by frankyychiji(f): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
favor914:
No pitch to sell, Osinbajo is the next President of Nigeria, only blind rodents can’t envision the future.
Na wa for this kind of faith o..is it the same as blind fate or not what?

What do you guys really want? Are you rooting for Jagaban or osinbajo for 2023? Neither of them have declared any such intention anyway.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Coming from a lazy ipob kerosene and wheelbarrow youth..

Den don sell your future and allocation for 1 gallon of kerosene and wheelbarrow.

grin
Your master said you lazy youths are always in his house begging for money. And that is why he brought two bullions vans to share to beggars like you.

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

I see you're still trying to derail the thread. Instead of listing the legacy projects from 1999-2007.
[/s]

What is this one still blabbing about.?

You are yet to acknowledge the answers other people gave you, shows that you are not interested in the answers others gave you, your Tinubu obsession thread is all about your usual tribalism, bigotry and hatred thread.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Your master said you lazy youths are always in his house begging for money. And that is why he brought two bullions vans to share to beggars like you.

So, you are still mad and going crazy because Asiwaju love to help the needy?

Please let us know what Asiwaju can do to ease your pain and suffering..

Take your Yaba left medicine abeg

grin
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

So, you are still mad and going crazy because Asiwaju love to help the needy?

Please let us know what Asiwaju can do to ease your pain and suffering..

Take your Yaba left medicine abeg

grin

He can do the following:
1) Apologize for bringing Buhari to power.
2)Apologize for unleashing thugs on Igbo voters and disenfranchising them from voting in Lagos.
3) Repeal his multi-billion life pension.
4)Return all the land and property he illegally acquired.
5)Return the N100 billion Alpha Beta evaded in taxes.
6) Return the cash from the bullion vans.
7) Stop empowering agberos.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by jagorinho: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
drnoel:

U've just made my point for me. U call them my people whereas I am also Yoruba by birth, born in Lagos to a Yoruba mother. Your tribalism is palpable. It shouldn't be so. From what I see u are the one propagating this tribalism and u should stop it. The word u used was the Hausa replication of the word "Nyem Mmiri". I can assure u, it doesn't hit any form of nerve among the Igbos I know. Many of them close by I have shown ur post only laugh at ur silly effort to cause pain and tell me I have time trying to convince u otherwise. Funny thing there too is that my western cousin's here (yorubas) are the one's uncomfortable with ur rants. I am currently at a cousin's wedding, she is Yoruba marrying her Igbo sweetheart. Stop the hatred, break the circle.
you are just beating around the bush, typical of ipob, it is not the first time your likes would be faking identity just to stay relevant, show me where you were cautioning those ipob touts and I will take you serious, it is when you are taking bashing some of your people will be forming "pope" , you did not correct/warn anybody on the 3rd and 4th page when those touts were making scathing remarks on yorubas , now you are forming "peace chancellor
" when it is the other way, you kinds are worse than the " perceived tribalist"
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by jagorinho: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He can do the following:
2)Apologize for unleashing thugs on Igbo voters and disenfranchising them from voting in Lagos.

.......not until you apologize for lieing to the good people of this forum that you are from Osun state. That act alone would be your undoing on this forum, just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He can do the following:

I guessed right, you are a comedian and a serious Yaba Left patient, your obsession with Tinubu is all about tribalism, bigotry and patty ipob hatred.

Go and tale your Yaba Left medicine for your own good.

Apology ko, congratulation ni.

Get out of here with that insane ipob nonsense.

grin
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
jagorinho:

.......not until you apologize for lieing to the good people of this forum that you are from Osun state. That act alone would be your undoing on this forum, just wait and see.
Stay off my mentions clown!I am already dealing with one Yaba Left with patient NGpatriot. I don't need another one.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
jagorinho:

Lying, fraudulent and bigoted activities are all sad and pathetic ipob tributes.

I don't know why they think claiming Osun lends them credibility or make their tribal and bigoted stories true and authentic.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Lying, fraudulent and bigoted activities are all sad and pathetic ipob tributes.

I don't know why they think claiming Osun lends them credibility or make their tribal and bigoted stories true and authentic.
Tinubu hometown Iragbiji is close to my village in Osun state.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by jagorinho: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Stay off my mentions clown!I am already dealing with Yaba Left patient NGpatriot.
you can't do anything, next time if you do not have anything in that your demented flat head, do not bring topics to a public forum, I repeat, that lie is the genesis of your problem on this forum.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
jagorinho:

you can't do anything, next time if you do not have anything in that your demented flat head, do not bring topics to a public forum, I repeat, that lie is the genesis of your problem on this forum.
I am from Osun state you clown.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

RuudVanNisteroy:

Stay off my mentions clown!I am already dealing with one Yaba Left with patient NGpatriot. I don't need another one.

Igbos claiming that they are from Osun state is one of their many typical Yaba left disease.

Lying and fraudulent claims are Igbos favorite pastime, it's all part of your DNA and cultural upbringing.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

We don hear, all abakaliki ipob villagers are from Osun.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by jagorinho: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

lol, Igbos are comedian.......until you make a public apology on nairaland, on dailies like the punch, sun, guardian, vanguard etc How can someone from Ekwulobia be claiming osun state, the land grabbing trait in your gene is still active.....apologise for that horrible lie now or.....
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
drnoel:

U are not making sense. I think u need help. Is there someone I can call for u cos it seems u are hallucinating or going into psychosis.

It takes one to know one....in just two posts, you my post idiot and you call me p psychosis....what a daft human being!
Now you know that you have an irresolvable problem...
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by drnoel: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
jagorinho:

you are just beating around the bush, typical of ipob, it is not the first time your likes would be faking identity just to stay relevant, show me where you were cautioning those ipob touts and I will take you serious, it is when you are taking bashing some of your people will be forming "pope" , you did not correct/warn anybody on the 3rd and 4th page when those touts were making scathing remarks on yorubas , now you are forming "peace chancellor
" when it is the other way, you kinds are worse than the " perceived tribalist"

I didn't see or read thru those pages u mentioned and I am not an Ipob sympathizer. I loath them too but my dislike for them has nothing to do with their movement but rather their message. They post contradictory messages and twist the truth to suit themselves, just as u are doing now. I apologize for calling u an idiot, I mean that was uncalled for. But my implying that you may be psychotic or need help was based on ur comments, for that I make no apology.
I still think u need to see expert help. Stop the hatred.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by ospido: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
I was in Lagos for 7 years out of his 8-year tenure where hoodlums reigned supreme.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity / I Don’t Believe That Leah Sharibu Is Dead - Shehu Sani / Abia Government Begs Teachers To Call Off Strike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.