Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure (10608 Views)

Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) / Buhari Threatens To Relocate Fg Projects From States That Frustrate Contractors / Budget: Buhari Lists Projects From Which Cuts Were Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 1:11am On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

You always ignore by other topics and start wailing when your slavemaster is mentiond. Shame on you!
https://www.nairaland.com/6010320/niger-delta-look-like-dubai
[/s]

Show us the topics you strated to demand accountabiility in Enugu, in Imo, in Anambra, in Abia, and in Ebonyi.[/b]

You are just proving my point, you demand dumb and silly rubbish from governors outside your ipob states, but not your own useless kerosene and wheelbarrow goveronors.

They collect taxes and allocations, but all you get in return is kerosene, borehole, keke ambulance and wheelbarrow..

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 1:16am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

They intend to rely on propaganda. Look at what the "Change" propaganda they pushed to the gullible masses has done to the country.

Propaganda is when you are obsessed with one man and bombard us with countless topics about rubbish that you can not substantiate with facts.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Show us the topics you strated to demand accountabiility in Enugu, in Imo, in Anambra, in Abia, and in Ebonyi.[/b]

You are just proving my point, you demand dumb and silly rubbish from governors outside your ipob states, but not your own useless kerosene and wheelbarrow goveronors.

They collect taxes and allocations, but all you get in return is kerosene, borehole, keke ambulance and wheelbarrow..

Stop your propaganda of blaming Igbo's for everything. I already told you I am from Osun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Propaganda is when you are obsessed with one man and bombard us with countless topics about rubbish that you can not substantiate with facts.

Are you done? Can you now list the legacy projects.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 1:24am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Stop your propaganda of blaming Igbo's for everything. I already told you I am from Osun state.

Stop your ipob propaganda of blaming Tinubu for your sorrow, pain and misery.

lol. ...I didn't know they have a town in your abakaliki village called Osun.

Comedian.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 1:25am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Are you done? Can you now list the legacy projects.

Are you done? Can you now list the legacy projects in Enugu, in Imo, in Anambra, in Abia, and in Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by ContractKiller: 1:28am On Jul 27, 2020
No amount of propaganda can work for them this time around. With everything that has happened recently like the division in the party, insecurity and falling oil prices, it's either APC or Nigeria will collapse in the nearest future.

RuudVanNisteroy:

They intend to rely on propaganda. Look at what the "Change" propaganda they pushed to the gullible masses has done to the country.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 27, 2020
ContractKiller:
No amount of propaganda can work for them this time around. With everything that has happened recently like the division in the party, insecurity and falling oil prices, it's either APC or Nigeria will collapse in the nearest future.

Maybe that is why they are looting the country blind, like the country is about to come to an end.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Stop your ipob propaganda of blaming Tinubu for your sorrow, pain and misery.

lol. ...I didn't know they have a town in your abakaliki village called Osun.

Comedian.

grin grin grin grin
Tinubu is from my state iragbiji, Osun.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 1:54am On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

Tinubu is from my state iragbiji, Osun.
[/s]

Your hometown is ipob village called abakaliki and Tinubu is nit from abakaliki.

ipob comedian..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 1:56am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Maybe that is why they are looting the country blind, like the country is about to come to an end.

And you lying and propaganda tribalistic and bigoted Igbos still can not show us what Tinubu looted from your poor and wretched villages.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

And you lying and propaganda tribalistic and bigoted Igbos still can not show us what Tinubu looted from your poor and wretched villages.

grin grin grin
Where are the legacy projects? Nigerians only think of the two bullion vans and multi-billion pension package he passed for himself.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by obinoral1179(m): 2:48am On Jul 27, 2020
I was a beneficiary to the free education scheme for 6 years....

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 3:00am On Jul 27, 2020
obinoral1179:
I was a beneficiary to the free education scheme for 6 years....

Universal Basic Education Board act of 2006, curteasy of Asiwaju Bola Hamed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 3:02am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Where are the legacy projects? Nigerians only think of the two bullion vans and multi-billion pension package he passed for himself.

I don't owe you anything, Lagosians don't own you anything, Asiwaju is not interested in your tribal, bigoted and hateful topics.

Go and demand your legacy nonsense from your villages in Enugu, in Imo, in Anambra, in Abia, and in Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Universal Basic Education Board act of 2006, curteasy of Asiwaju Bola Hamed Tinubu.

If only you used the education for good angry
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

I don't owe you anything, Lagosians don't own you anything, Asiwaju is not interested in your tribal, bigoted and hateful topics.

Go and demand your legacy nonsense from your villages in Enugu, in Imo, in Anambra, in Abia, and in Ebonyi.

You owe Lagosians an explanation if it was their money that was being spent
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 3:23am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

If only you used the education for good angry

If only you are not a tribalistic, hateful and a Tinubu obsessed bigot.

This bigot asked for what Tinubu did for education in Lagos state and they gave him an asnwer, but the bigot ignored the answer to the question he asked and attacked me instead.

You see, I was right about you, you care less about Lagos state and your dumb question, it's all about your Tinubu obsession, tribalism and bigotry.

See your hateful and pathetic life.

SMH...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 3:25am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You owe Lagosians you arrogant sod. If it is their money you were spending.

You mean I'm the governor of Lagos state because I'm collecting and spending Lagos states money?

What is this ipob smoking?

Stay away from drugs.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

If only you are not a tribalistic, hateful and a Tinubu obsessed bigot.

This bigot asked for what Tinubu did for education in Lagos stet and they gave him an asnwer, but the bigot igniored the answer to the aquestion he asked and attacked me instead.

You see, I was right about you, you care less about Lagos state and your dumb question, it's all about your Tinubu obsession, tribalism and bigotry.

See your hateful and pathetic life.

SMH...

How can I hate on any Nigerian politician?They are known worldwide as the most corrupt and useless set of people that have made their country the poverty and corruption capital of the world.

I am not a bigot or tribalist. I hate all politicians equally in APC,PDP and APGA.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 3:29am On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

How can I hate on any Nigerian politician?They are known worldwide as the most corrupt and useless set of people that have made their country the poverty and corruption capital of the world.

I am not a bigot or tribalist. I hate all politicians equally in APC,PDP and APGA.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Stop derailing the thread. You can start a separate thread asking for that.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 3:33am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Stop derailing the thread. You can start a separate thread asking for that.

No, I can ask you in this thread to do just that since this thread is about your so called legacy, show us examples of legacy by showing us the legacies in your village.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 3:35am On Jul 27, 2020
Tinubu is not responsible for your life, your obsession with him is a psychiatric illeness.

Go and get help or just take your medicine.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 3:37am On Jul 27, 2020
You'll never see these tribalistic and bigoted Igbos ask or demand anything from their useless borehole and kerosene governors, but they are alwayts ready to commit suicide of Tinubu in Lagos who left public office decades ago.

How retardedd.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:
Tinubu is not responsible for your life, your obsession with him is a psychiatric illeness.

Go and get help or just take your medicine.

You need to go to Yaba Left for your obsession with Tinubu and kissing his ass.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:
You'll never see these tribalistic and bigoted Igbos ask or demand anything from their useless borehole and kerosene governors, but they are alwayts ready to commit suicide of Tinubu in Lagos who left public office decades ago.

How retardedd.

You have a psychiatric disorder of always derailing threads when it comes to your slavemaster.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 3:41am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You need to go to Yaba Left for your obsession and asslicking.

Obsession and asslicking is burying your ass inside Tinubu's ass, it's waking up every day on a constant mission to cry, moan, yell, shout and start multiple topics on Tinubu everyday as if it's your only portion in life.

Tinubi is your one and only future ambition.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by leokid866: 3:42am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

How retardedd.
Its what happens when you become the X - factor in Nigeria.....Tinubu is just at that point in his life.....they cant but help have his name on their tongue.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 3:43am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You have a psychiatric disorder of always derailing threads when it comes to your slavemaster.

You have a psychiatric disorder sinse after all your Tinubu and obsession and propaganda topics, you still can not show us what he stole from you or from your village.

Thats a disease.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 3:46am On Jul 27, 2020
leokid866:

Its what happens when you become the X - factor in Nigeria.....Tinubu is just at that point in his life.....they cant but help have his name on their tongue.

I'd understand if the man is their governor of if he stole something from them.

I actually think Tinubu is the leader or even father they wish they had.

Just look at this one, his main mission in life is to get on NL to cry and start Tinubu topics everyday.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

You have a psychiatric disorder sinse after all your Tinubu and obsession and propaganda topics, you still can not show us what he stole from you or from your village.

Thats a disease.
You're delusional!I never see you comment when I am asking for accountability from other Governors. It is only when your slavemaster is mentioned you come out for your hiding place-lazy Lagos youth.

https://www.nairaland.com/6010320/niger-delta-look-like-dubai
https://www.nairaland.com/5995845/buhari-handed-nddc-akpabio-n108
https://www.nairaland.com/5957532/poverty-capital-list-states-governors\
https://www.nairaland.com/5729184/how-did-man-caught-video

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ilorin, The City Wrapped In A Crisis Of Identity / Gov. Akpabio Begs: Sends Prince Akapbio To Lagos With $.5bn To Beg Tinubu.. / Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.