Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure (10604 Views)

Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) / Buhari Threatens To Relocate Fg Projects From States That Frustrate Contractors / Budget: Buhari Lists Projects From Which Cuts Were Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by ednut1(m): 4:04am On Jul 27, 2020
favor914:
The laying of a sound vision for a the future of Lagos State, the scripture says you shall know them by their fruits, Lagos is working, “Eko Oni Baje”. Fashola worked, Ambode worked, Sanwo- Olu is working, Ibori stole, Uduaghan stole, Okowa is stealing, mind you his Protege VP Osinbajo will be the next President, please make Jagaban Ambassador, to the US, or UK let him be flying private jet up and down with diplomatic passport.
osinbajo president in your dre9. Cant even win apc primaries lol

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by ednut1(m): 4:11am On Jul 27, 2020
Grew lagos IGR. I remember when his thugs came to our house to paste demand notice for tenement rate when ObJ was dealing with him. Sadly he looted most of the IGR using alpha beta when there is LIRS in existence. But to be honest no legacy projects comes to mind o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 4:17am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You're delusional!I never see you comment when I am asking for accountability from other Governors. It is only when your slavemaster is mentioned you come out for your hiding place-lazy Lagos youth.

https://www.nairaland.com/6010320/niger-delta-look-like-dubai
https://www.nairaland.com/5995845/buhari-handed-nddc-akpabio-n108
https://www.nairaland.com/5957532/poverty-capital-list-states-governors\
https://www.nairaland.com/5729184/how-did-man-caught-video

I don't see Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Abia, and in Ebonyin on your list.

Go and demand your legacy nonsense from your villages in Enugu, in Imo, in Anambra, in Abia, and in Ebonyi.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 4:25am On Jul 27, 2020
ednut1:
Grew lagos IGR. I remember when his thugs came to our house to paste demand notice for tenement rate when ObJ was dealing with him. Sadly he looted most of the IGR using alpha beta when there is LIRS in existence. But to be honest no legacy projects comes to mind o.

When Asiwaju came in, IGR was N600 million per month, but due to Asiwaju's ingenuity and foresight, IGR is N33 Billion per month, more than all your ipob states many times over combined.

The greatest achievement in the history of Nigeria.

Alpha Beta is collecting tax money in your ipob states from Abia to Imo and in Kano, In Akwa Ibom and beyond.

The joke is on you.

God Bless Asiwaju

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

When Asiwaju came in, IGR was N600 million per month, but due to Asiwaju's ingenuity and foresight, IGR is N33 Billion per month, more than all your ipob states many times over combined.

The greatest achievement in the history of Nigeria.

Alpha Beta is collecting tax money in your ipob states from Abia to Imo and in Kano, In Akwa Ibom and beyond.

The joke is on you.

God Bless Asiwaju
Show us the legacy projects from the increase from N600 million to N33 billion IGR. Or did the increase vanish to certain people's pockets?

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 27, 2020
ednut1:
And this is the same man some blind people want to lead the country. With no legacy project that comes to mind.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 4:48am On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

Show us the legacy projects from the increase from N600 million to N33 billion IGR. Or did the increase vanish to certain people's pockets?
[/s]

Go and demand your legacy nonsense from your villages in Enugu, in Imo, in Anambra, in Abia, and in Ebonyi.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[b]Go and demand your legacy nonsense from your villages in Enugu, in Imo, in Anambra, in Abia, and in Ebony[/b]i.
Stop derailing my thread. Open you own thread to ask for legacy projects from the SE states.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by ednut1(m): 5:02am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

And this is the same man some blind people want to lead the country. With no legacy project that comes to mind.
even if Jesus rules 9ja results will be same. Nigeria leaders will keep looting
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 5:16am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Stop derailing my thread. Open you own thread to ask for legacy projects from the SE states.

What is legacy projects?

grin grin
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by maimalari: 5:20am On Jul 27, 2020
I have painfully read this thread from page 1 to present. I was expecting to see a bombardment of pictures from Tinubu’s projects as it was and its present state. But it seems very likely that there’s no solid project to show for the 33billion naira fleeced from residents monthly in the name of tax during his 8years. This is very shameful. I know fashola did the vi bridge and the toll gated road at lekki, the western avenue side of surulere and many others. Tinubu probably was just pocketing public money. SHAME

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 27, 2020
maimalari:
I have painfully read this thread from page 1 to present. I was expecting to see a bombardment of pictures from Tinubu’s projects as it was and its present state. But it seems very likely that there’s no solid project to show for the 33billion naira fleeced from residents monthly in the name of tax during his 8years. This is very shameful. I know fashola did the vi bridge and the toll gated road at lekki, the western avenue side of surulere and many others. Tinubu probably was just pocketing public money. SHAME
His supporters have done him no favours- look at the thread of David Umahi of Ebonyi state. We were bombarded with pictures of projects.

The only legacy project he embarked upon was acquiring bullion vans of money and passing the best life pension for an Ex-Governor in the world

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

What is legacy projects?

grin grin
All the free education gone to waste smh
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Akanbiedu(m): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2020
You are dealing with people who are more intelligent than you. We know you are not interested in any projects.

This is all about your 2023 Igbo presidency. But instead of you to promote an Igbo, you are busy trying to run other people down. Something you did with Buhari that didn't work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 27, 2020
Akanbiedu:
You are dealing with people who are more intelligent than you. We know you are not interested in any projects.

This is all about your 2023 Igbo presidency. But instead of you to promote an Igbo, you are busy trying to run other people down. Something you did with Buhari that didn't work.

Who Igbo presidency epp! Will it stop the fantastical corruption and misgovernace at local,state and federal level? Will it put money in my pocket.

The only beneficiaries are politicians and their cronies. While the rest of the population suffer in the poverty capital of the world.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by justified007: 6:32am On Jul 27, 2020
ednut1:

Liar
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 27, 2020
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Kindledlight(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
It is futile trying to convince a monkey that sharwama is better than banana.

Your analogy is totally wrong!

Sharwama better than banana? Please do not say that again.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2020
Kindledlight:

Your analogy is totally wrong!

Sharwama better than banana? Please do not say that again.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Malawian(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

What were the legacy projects?
Actually, BAT did the Ojuelegba Road and the Kudirat Abiola Way. I used those areas very well back then, it was one of the very few wins on that administration.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2020
divicode:

I am not your history teacher son
who is this bush migos, do I know you?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2020
divicode:

Your votes are not needed for him to win the presidency grin
Exactly, we dont need a drug baron and criminal as our president.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Kenplay:

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by phemmyfour: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Lagosians, what change did you witness between 1999-2007?
Free eye glasses

Increased the no of LGS

Started the "one day governor"

Introduced lastma

Flag off 4th mainland bridge and Brt
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2020
Kenplay:

He pain am

Is there any energised transformer around your house and do the needful quickly as possible grin
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by joeyfire(m): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Lagosians, what change did you witness between 1999-2007?

A few roads here and there and the empowerment of thugs. Plenty of ethnic violence and a new wave of tribalism against non-Yorubas in Lagos

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by jagorinho: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2020
SLAP44:

Theodore Orji did more than twice this list and we still consider him a failure in the SE.

So Tinubu's minions cannot mention even one legacy project so we can consider to vote the Jagaban?
you are a big fool, you were looking for answers to a question, someone gave you an honest answer, you are coming up with another silly analogy, I really blame people giving your likes answers, seems your gory mind has already been made up, no matter the answer given, you will always bash Tinubu but remember some of us here knows the East inside out, so be very careful when spitting your propaganda.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by jagorinho: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2020
henrysam:

Answer the question. Don't turn it to Nigerian factor.
Simple question. What are his legacies. If you don't know just negodu
you do not answer questions of a mad man, it is a total waste of time trying to answer a question that has a predetermined answer. All the answers given so far are being undermined, so what is the essence? one slowpoke was even comparing Tinubu to Theodore Orji.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2020
divicode:

He pain am

Is there any energised transformer around your house and do the needful quickly as possible grin
Tinubu children and associates are living large with billionaires in their account, traveling to any choice country they want and buying any flashy cars they like. Now if I am ask; after your ass licking Tinubu and worshiping him in your alter of slavery what have been your benefit

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by jagorinho: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Stop derailing the thread

Rule number one.
Nobody is derailing your thread, you want to give out but you can't receive, the little answer you got, how did you react to it? you are just obsessed with a man that is eternally bigger than all living, dead and unborn individuals in your clan.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by jagorinho: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You're still trying to derail the thread regarding your masters achievements. Why do you worship him and what legacies endured him to you? Fighting corruption,road network, healthcare,education?
please list the "Many" federal projects in Lagos as you implied earlier, failure to do so shows you are just being clever by half...Nothing breeds ignorance more than an Igbo newspaper stand.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by jagorinho: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Stop your propaganda of blaming Igbo's for everything. I already told you I am from Osun state.
These Igbos dey funny she, now you are from osun state? all in the name to stay relevant in an argument, you are denying your heritage, you are worse than Esau.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Troops Eliminate 17 Terrorists In Borno / 'Nigerians Are In The Dark’ – Peter Obi Reacts To FG’s “Excessive” Borrowing / Breaking News: Jonathan Removes Maurice Iwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.