Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

The Premature Rapture Deception - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Premature Rapture Deception (212 Views)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft / The Aftermath Of Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Premature Rapture Deception by davidinchrist(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Question: "If you were left behind AFTER the Rapture, would you take the Mark of the Antichrist (666)?"

Unfortunately, this question is "scripturally" WRONG. They are all assumptions and teachings of some GREAT Pastors or Religious men; especially the Health and Wealth, False "comforting" prosperity gospel.

The Bible doesn't promise any Rapture before the reign of the Antichrist. Believers are going to have to either take a STAND with Christ, or just DENY Christ during much tribulation.

Only COMFORT loving preachers will twist the Bible and say otherwise.

Please have a think on the following verses (my comments in brackets)

PAUL
2Thess.2.3 - Let NO ONE (even a Pastor/Church founder) DECEIVE you by any means; for THAT DAY (the RAPTURE) will NOT come "unless" the falling away (the backsliding of MANY Christians) comes FIRST, and THE MAN of sin (the Antichrist) is revealed, THE SON of perdition,

JESUS
Matt.24.21 - For then there will be GREAT TRIBULATION (to be mastered by the ANTICHRIST), such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Matt.24.22 - And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be SAVED; but for the ELECT'S SAKE (so even TRUE believers will be here, not Raptured before) those days will be SHORTENED.

AND:
Rev.7.14 - And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are THE ONES (TRUE Christians) who COME OUT of the Great TRIBULATION, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb (they ENDURED till the End).

So, we just got to WAKE UP from Rapture Lies of Men, and rather Repent of Sin. Seeking Jesus for TRUE Righteousness in Obedience to his Words in the New testament; and GRACE to ENDURE till the End.

No "premature" Rapture! Beware of Religious Comforting Lies of Men!

SOME MORE:
Matt.24.29 - "Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days...

THEN:
Matt.24.30 - THEN the sign of the Son of Man will APPEAR in heaven (the RAPTURE)...

Matt.24.31 - And he will send forth his angels with the sound of a MIGHTY TRUMPET BLAST, and they will gather together his CHOSEN ONES from the farthest ends of the EARTH and heaven (the already dead IN Christ).

1Thess.4.17 - ... WE who are STILL ALIVE and REMAIN on the Earth will be caught up in the clouds to MEET the Lord in the air and REMAIN WITH HIM forever.

(See all 1 Thes. 4:16-17, should you want more)

It will surely take ONLY God's grace and mercy through OBEDIENCE to his WORDS in the New testament to ENDURE the time of the Antichrist TILL the END.

Only God's Grace in OBEDIENCE to His Words!

Matt.24.13 - But those who ENDURE (in Obedience) to the End will be SAVED.

Matt.24.4 - Jesus answered: "Watch out that "no one" (even a GREAT Pastor/Church founder) DECEIVES you.

Matt.24.25 - See, I have TOLD you ahead of time.

See also: https://www.nairaland.com/6019281/rature-escape-doctrine-cause-many-fall

May the Lord Jesus bless you.

2 Likes

Re: The Premature Rapture Deception by OkCornel(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Well written
Re: The Premature Rapture Deception by davidinchrist(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Matt.24.44 - Therefore you also be READY, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you DO NOT expect.
Re: The Premature Rapture Deception by davidinchrist(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2020
@Petra1

Friend, you might as well see this if you haven't. And if you still disagree no problem, we don't need to have the same opinion. Let's just focus on being ready: by obeying Jesus' words in the New testament. That's the Main thing.

Have a nice day.
Re: The Premature Rapture Deception by petra1(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
davidinchrist:
@Petra1

Friend, you might as well see this if you haven't. And if you still disagree no problem, we don't need to have the same opinion. Let's just focus on being ready: by obeying Jesus' words in the New testament. That's the Main thing.

Have a nice day.

I don't know what you want me to see. didn't see anything. Is it a link or something? Kindly modify your post. I guess you posted on a different thread
Re: The Premature Rapture Deception by davidinchrist(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
petra1:

I don't know what you want me to see. didn't see anything. Is it a link or something? Kindly modify your post. I guess you posted on a different thread

Sorry, I meant to read the main post on this thread, in response to your comment on the other thread:

petra1:

Persecution and tribulations are part of the cross we have to carry day by day but that doesn't continue the doctirine of post tribulation rapture .
Re: The Premature Rapture Deception by petra1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
davidinchrist:

Sorry, I meant to read the main post on this thread, in response to your comment on the other thread:

Ok

(1) (Reply)

iii / Oyedepo Orders Sanwo-olu To Open Lagos Churches On Weekdays / Clergyman, Prophet Chukwuwemeka ( Indaboski ) Welcomes 5th Child With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.