Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft (13262 Views)

Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others / Gani Adams: NNPC Officials, Police Frustrate Efforts To Prevent Oil Theft / Orji Kalu Hosts 8 Ambassadors, Top Government Officials, Others At His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by Webmannigeria: 3:18am On Jul 27, 2020
They reported the theft to the thieves themselves.....Who is the FG? who authorize the stealing?....that's the problem reporting the stealing to the thieves themselves....

Very unfortunate A government filled with thieves who all are trying to outdo themselves in stealing our commonwealth all caused by the non availability of Buhari....

Every of their FEC Meetings, loan requests, project approvals, budgets, grammar and grandstanding is all to steal KILL and destroy

Corruption Inc Government
Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Webmannigeria:
They reported the theft to the thieves themselves.....Who is the FG? who authorize the stealing?....that's the problem reporting the stealing to the thieves themselves....

Very unfortunate A government filled with thieves who all are trying to outdo themselves in stealing our commonwealth all caused by the non availability of Buhari....

Every of their FEC Meetings, loan requests, project approvals, budgets, grammar and grandstanding is all to steal KILL and destroy

Corruption Inc Government
Stealing from your own country without remorse when we have the worst poverty rates in the world.

We are ruled by thieves worse than Shina Rambo and Lawrence Anini.
Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by Webmannigeria: 3:24am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Stealing from your own country without remorse when we have the worst poverty rates in the world.

We are ruled by thieves worse than Shina Rambo and Lawrence Anini.

Corruption Inc that's what we inTO in this Government

1 Like

Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by sko(m): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2020
Jackson Ude!!!
Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 27, 2020
sko:
Jackson Ude!!!
Has been vindicated.
Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by nedekid: 6:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Zico5:
We are seriously waiting for the greatest surprise of all time by the time Buhari leaves office. This government will go down the memory as the worst in every area in the history of this country. The resources of this country is already battered, raped and squandered. Magu is very much aware of what's going on and that's why he quickly cut his own share. To everyone still supporting this government, may ur life be the way Buhari is managing the country.
Meanwhile after stealing and mismanaging everything, they will still put their expenses on masses head through taxes and still reloot the taxes ontop. Imagine taxing rent that there is no money to pay!

1 Like

Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2020
nedekid:

Meanwhile after stealing and mismanaging everything, they will still put their expenses on masses head through taxes and still reloot the taxes ontop. Imagine taxing rent that there is no money to pay!

1 Like

Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by Enyimbamercedes: 7:03am On Jul 27, 2020
How do you think A A Rano was able to expand from a couple of service stations to having them face-lifted and at every location!!

Mele Kyari, Abba Kyari, Sahara Energy, AA Rano illegally sold off over 100 million barrels of oil abandoned in China and pocketed the cash!!!

Next Level!!

Defenders of the universe, see your incorruptible APC
Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by Mrpojj(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

https://punchng.com/firm-accuses-nnpc-officials-others-of-oil-theft/

What pples don't understand is that the money that comes into the treasury account as revenue for crude oil sales is far less than than the money actually made

1 Like

Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Mrpojj:

What pples don't understand is that the money that comes into the treasury account as revenue for crude oil sales is far less than than the money actually made

1 Like

Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by ayenale1(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2020
The number of people on line that want to steal are more than those that are stealing...so sad.
Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by themanderon: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Focusmind:
Nigeria! We have all the opportunity to be like Turkey, South Korea, Singapore and other emerging economies. But no, the corruption in this country is dragging the country backwards. Money that could be used to better the welfare of the people but the elite will continue to loot and loot. During my days in UK as a student, I was wondering how their forefathers had to make the sacrifice that saw the country developed to that extent.

Every nook and crannies of Scotland was developed with tarred road and good housing with modern city living. This wouldn't have been possible if their fore fathers and former governments were looting the treasury. We seems to like good things in this country but the government hardly makes an effort to put the country on the part of growth

Each generation that comes becomes worse than the former. I fear for the future generation and how the country will be in the years to come if the current trend of profligacy and mismanagement of public resources continues.

I think it's Particular to the Negroid race. Destruction is in their genes. That's why there are no developed black only countries on the face of the earth from Africa to the carribean its all the same stories of poverty strife corruption and greed. The whites only think how to make things better by innovative thinking while Blacks kill any ray of innovation he can find.
The reason why some Africans do well in advanced countries is cos they were given opportunity to do so by the whites a luxury their own kind will never give them but would even try to kill them.
That's why 2pac sang in one of his songs and I quote, "Though they say it's the white man I should fear, but its my own kind doing all the killings here" So you can see that what most Black's seem to know is destroy destroy and destroy and that's cos they know no other way.

2 Likes

Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by sweettinz20(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Djyucee1:
Nnpc na scam. I once worked with a subsidiary company under nnpc and the rot in the system is unbelievable.
can you break it down more let's know what made you conclude that way
Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
ayenale1:
The number of people on line that want to steal are more than those that are stealing...so sad.
Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by Focusmind: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
themanderon:

I think it's a Particular to the Negroid race. Destruction is in their genes. That's why there are no developed black only countries on the face of the earth from Africa to the carribean its all the same stories of poverty strife corruption and greed. The whites only think how to make things better by innovative thinking while Blacks kill any ray of innovation he can find.
The reason why some Africans do well in advanced countries is cos they were given opportunity to do so by the whites a luxury their own kind will never give them but would even try to kill them.
That's why 2pac sang in one of his songs and I quote, "Though they say it's the white man I should fear, but its my own kind doing all the killings here" So you can see that what most Black's seem to know is destroy destroy and destroy and that's cos they know no other way.

Well said my brother! development is not about location but about peoples values and innate qualities. White settled in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada and America that were hitherto, black and aborigine and turned the places into a livable cities and communities. The areas concentrated by blacks like the Caribbean, Haiti and black communities outside Africa are same as mother land Africa. The conclusion from this is that it is a Negroid problem.

Just imagine how SA or other Southern African countries would have been without whites. I told somebody that if the British had continued to rule Nigeria up to 1980 or even 1990, this country would have been far more developed and advanced. I could not help but wonder why good governance is on recess in Africa. Scotland opened my eyes to what development is all about. All the communities I visited, even villages had resemblance of development.

I was just coming back from Island today and was wondering what the loot mentioned by Akpabio would have done on the roads of Lagos state alone, the lives of poverty stricken people seen on the road and decrepit infrastructure we have here, but sadly, being praised by uninformed youth population, ready to take you to the gutters should you dare to insult their respective gods.

1 Like

Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Focusmind:

Well said my brother! development is not about location but about peoples values and innate qualities. White settled in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada and America that were hitherto, black and aborigine and turned the places into a livable cities and communities. The areas concentrated by blacks like the Caribbean, Haiti and black communities outside Africa are same as mother land Africa. The conclusion from this is that it is a Negroid problem.

Just imagine how SA or other Southern African countries would have been without whites. I told somebody that if the British had continued to rule Nigeria up to 1980 or even 1990, this country would have been far more developed and advanced. I could not help but wonder why good governance is on recess in Africa. Scotland opened my eyes to what development is all about. All the communities I visited, even villages had resemblance of development.

I was just coming back from Island today and was wondering what the loot mentioned by Akpabio would have done on the roads of Lagos state alone, the lives of poverty stricken people seen on the road and decrepit infrastructure we have here, but sadly, being praised by uninformed youth population, ready to take you to the gutters should you dare to insult their respective gods.
Rwanda is being rebuilt from scratch after the genocide in the 90's. Give them another 20-30 years with the present good leadership and they will rival countries in the Middle East and Asia.

Black ruled countries like Botswana,Namibia and Rwanda will be the shining lights in Africa. They invest heavily in education and that is what sets them apart.
Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by Flairoqy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Joefat:
All of you are going to hell.. Useless people and government
There's no hell, moreover you won't be there with them to know if they did, deal with them now.
Re: Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft by Bekool(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
There is absolutely no way this kind of thieft will ever happen without the petroleum minster knowing about it. This is even just the one that was able to be made public we know so many others must have gone unnoticed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Police Announce Restriction Of Movement, Vow To Arrest Vote Buyers / Nnamdi Kanu: I Won’t Beg For My Freedom / Bayelsa To Immortalise Sani Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.