Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,225 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Traffic Will Now Improve Around Allen Avenue, Maryland, Ikotun Axes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Traffic Will Now Improve Around Allen Avenue, Maryland, Ikotun Axes (21552 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge / Imagine If Allen Avenue Looked Like THIS? / Sanwo-Olu Pulls Down Fela's Statue On Allen Avenue To Ease Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Traffic Will Now Improve Around Allen Avenue, Maryland, Ikotun Axes by NACE13: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lord, help me get to my target and even surpass it so I can't move out if Lagos. I visit a neighbouring state before the lockdown and that was the day I made up my mind to leave Lagos no matter what.

A free flow of traffic, cheap housing and transportation; with N500-N700 you can tour the whole Capital if you hire a commercial Suzuki mini bus. I can't be this young and still feel like I'm in a 70-year old body
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Traffic Will Now Improve Around Allen Avenue, Maryland, Ikotun Axes by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
“Apart from redesigning the junction, there are light traffic cameras installed on this junction from where we can remotely monitor what is happening on this axis at any time of the day."

@the emboldened, that's the real thing making the difference and that can cause sound control of drivers, otherwise the useless miscreants will not be obeying traffic lights and in 2 minutes, vehicles from all the corners will merge in the middle in a TOTAL LOGJAM.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Traffic Will Now Improve Around Allen Avenue, Maryland, Ikotun Axes by Subonbon(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin

See that yellow basket line for Allen , Na LASTMA trap be that !
u no go kill person with laugh
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Traffic Will Now Improve Around Allen Avenue, Maryland, Ikotun Axes by demarc001: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
He should just tell us they are changing it to allow BRT buses turn easily.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Traffic Will Now Improve Around Allen Avenue, Maryland, Ikotun Axes by RuddyFusion(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2020
NOC1:

That’s decongest Lagos first.

Nothing will discongest Lagos, NewYork or Delhi...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment / Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark / Amina J. Mohammed As Profiled By The United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.