Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC (26123 Views)

Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 / Lagos4Lagos Chieftains Sunday Ajayi, Aka-Basorun, Others Rejoin APC In Lagos / PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Auxtin85(m): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Because APC is for saints grin

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by BigBizzy(m): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Holy Moses....

This life no balance oh
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by ngozika2us(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2020
What a funny news this morning? U are part of the corruption Oga.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Vitamin17(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by donnie(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2020
grin
Shameless people.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by fallingsky(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2020
Na so
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by PrinceMajestic: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2020
You felt left out that's all

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Greatest100(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2020
Oga Dogara, just say you were driven back to Apc because of your personal and selfish interest, and not the interest of the masses and good governance as purported by you.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by nwakibe: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2020
PDP+APC=Corruption
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Johnnyessence(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2020
Funny ex speaker

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Femzy900(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2020
Very stupid people just tell us the corruption in you made you join APC and stop deceiving us

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by bareal(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2020
As if corruption no dey APC too......useless people

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2020
Obidon1:
Ashawo

IT IS ALL ABOUT ACCESS TO PUBLIC FUND AND STEALING FOR IT

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by michoim(m): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2020
Now you are talking facts
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2020
We have come to notice that people comment on this forum based on the headline.
99% of members never take time out to read the body of the news.
Pathetic Members.
More Pathetic Dogora!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Stallion93(m): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2020
Good, Welcome to the Blemishless APC! But anytime u like sha, u can go back to PDP, all this things don’t matter to us
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by wallex1983(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2020
At least, he has joined the endless list of political prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Yabsun(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2020
I'm only bothered about buffons hyping APC and condemning PDP and vice visa. The earlier you know they are birds of the feather, the better. Obaseki and Dogara should be a lesson. These parties mean no good for the masses. What matters to them is how they can feed fat. According to this idiot, if PDP corruption is the reeason for defection, why not trying other party other than APC. Awon werey gbogbo

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Chelsealivepool: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2020
Naija politicians na something else, pdp to apc, apc to pdp, pdp to apc and now pdp to apc wat a confused soul and some foolish youth go celebrate diz rubbish.
The only different between both parties is just d name!
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2020
Racoon:
cheesy Just as Oshiomole was apologising for selling a bad product to Edo people.Politicians are prostitutes who have no integrity or shame.
Nigerian politicians
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Uchedeformula: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2020
He is repositioning for 2023 governorship election. We already know this dear Mr Dogara.

Nigerian politicians lack shame. They are a bunch of total disgrace to mankind, and always playing on our sensibilities.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Yada01(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2020
You have gotten you own share and now you want to become a sacred cow... Politicians no get fear of God

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by jamesadewale(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2020
hmmm...
Check my signature to join the winning team.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Cantonese: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
angry
You're welcome from Poverty Distributing Party to the folds of The Progressive.
A #PoliticalProstitute you are though

Progressively looting the country while bewitching, deceiving, blinding and impoverishing their followers. Meanwhile in 5 years of power the naira has fallen to 472. Rice from 8k to 26k. Borders closed. Poverty increased. Yeye people. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by adenigga(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2020
jlinkd78:
Sahara Reporters and twisting of narrative, where did you see corruption as his reason

I concurred!!!

Why twisting the whole reports by the headline?

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by swaggzflow(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2020
To the unsuspecting, you all are just a pawn in their game of politics. The earlier we all realise that the fight shouldn't be between ethnic groups, but between social classes ie the high class and the low class, the better. None is in governance for your interest. This is the fundamental truth. Don't fight against your social class for crubs from the high class, at the detriment of your common good. APC and PDP are constructs; only existing because 'we' allowed them to. They can be dismantled when we collectively decide to resist that status quo. Buhari, Tinubu, Ngige, Kalu and the likes, are not messiahs, and shouldnt have as much a lavished approbation as they do. Whether you believe, or are disillusioned by your ethnic chauvinism, at the end, our children, your children, will pay the ultimate price of your narrow-mindedness. Cheers
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by man80(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2020
odiks:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/26/corruption-pdp-made-me-rejoin-apc-former-house-reps-speaker-dogara-says
Just for his selfishness. Our leaders will continue to halt the development of this country. I do not see the future of Nigeria to be a better thing.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by lagosrd: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2020
odiks:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/26/corruption-pdp-made-me-rejoin-apc-former-house-reps-speaker-dogara-says

The earlier the better you pack out so that you will be retired permanently . after meritorious years of killing the country
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Loadbalancer(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2020
Nice job honorable minister cheesy

Learn project analysis with SPSS & Eviews via zoom/whatsapp, for just N1,999. Please click my name for details
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by malkomchris: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2020
Corruption indeed, allocation not going round
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Arafatola: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2020
I'm a private school teacher. I lost my job due to the covid-19 pandemic, I've been living on my savings ever since coupled with some money I had borrowed from friends. I've been scouting for job to at least get something to cater for daily feedings and start settling my debts but it seems there's no way out of this.

Right now, I've no single kobo on me, the last time I eat anything was on Friday. It's tiring and I'm so depressed already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) / May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs / PIA: Military Talks Tough As Niger Delta Youths Threaten Fresh Hostilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.