Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 (23566 Views)

Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product / Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by galaxy2020(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
renzhen:

The bad product expired, now he's selling a new bad product. Lol
... grin grin
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
You sold a bad product to me the last time after telling me it was a good product. Now you are telling me that the product you said was good product 4 years ago is bad product but you now have a good product to sell to me!

If only they can leave me and this man in a room for just 5 minutes make I use blow remove all him teeth!
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Rorbin: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Imagine d product now killed them nko! Haa!!
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Esseite:

He even confessed to being a member of a confratenity.
With Ize Iyamu, would Edo be going forward or backward?
Why do you people say silly things? He WAS a cultist, gave his life to Christ in 1995 after a miraculous escape from death in a ghastly motor accident and then became was ordained a Pastor in 1998 in Redeemed Christian church, yet here you are still saying HE IS a cultist.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by dagreat4(f): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
so why should he be trusted this time?just unselling himself.wrong approach.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Mylove55(f): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Esseite:
How do you compare a known financial expert with a known cultist, yet call the former a bad product over the latter.
but you ipob PDP told us that thief obaseki is not a financial expert but a thief with forging of certificate and affidavit.
and ize iyamu is a pastor, not a cultists.
and people like you from akwa ibom, campaign online for the cultist over thief financial expert.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Mylove55(f): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Meninmen:
You sold a bad product to me the last time after telling me it was a good product. Now you are telling me that the product you said was good product 4 years ago is bad product but you now have a good product to sell to me!

If only they can leave me and this man in a room for just 5 minutes make I use blow remove all him teeth!
and you said this same thing 4yrs ago that ize iyamu is the best product o er thief obaseki
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Mylove55(f): 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
dagreat4:
so why should he be trusted this time?just unselling himself.wrong approach.
because thief obaseki has be tested and failed,
we should also tried ize iyamu that PDP said was a good product,
is that difficult for you ipob PDP to understand?
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by kolade560: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
dignity33:
if not that we have a distorted youth he Will be battered with stone on sighting him for that useless campaign.

I dey tell u
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mylove55:
and you said this same thing 4yrs ago that ize iyamu is the best product o er thief obaseki

Unlike you, I don't vote parties. I vote candidates. I voted Obaseki in 2015, and I'm voting Obaseki again few months from now. I hope you are voting too? If not, please take several seats
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Mylove55(f): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Meninmen:

Unlike you, I don't vote parties. I vote candidates. I voted Obaseki in 2015, and I'm voting Obaseki again few months from now. I hope you are voting too? If not, please take several seats
I voted thief obaseki in 2016 because of oshomole the achiever, it was oshomole good works that gave thief obaseki victory,
but thief obaseki use his own mouth to say that he has 2000 audio project. thief obaseki could not continue oshomole good works.
unlike you that vote without purpose.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mylove55:
but you ipob PDP told us that thief obaseki is not a financial expert but a thief with forging of certificate and affidavit.
and ize iyamu is a pastor, not a cultists.
and people like you from akwa ibom, campaign online for the cultist over thief financial expert.

Afri-invest is there to verify..

Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Mylove55(f): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
dignity33:
if not that we have a distorted youth he Will be battered with stone on sighting him for that useless campaign.
you're right, if not that you ipob PDP youth are be distorted, the same PDP that said thief obaseki does not have certificate in 2016, and PDP also told us even till the day thief obaseki decamped to PDP, that thief obaseki is a failure in all sector,
and thief obaseki also confirmed that he has 2000 audio project.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Mylove55(f): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Esseite:

Afri-invest is there to verify..
also prove to us how pastor ize iyamu is a cultist, and the same ize iyamu that was ordained by most holiest pastor adeboye.
meaning God is a cultist.

I also want you to deny the case filed by PDP in 2016 that thief obaseki forged his certificate.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mylove55:
I voted thief obaseki in 2016 because of oshomole the achiever, it was oshomole good works that gave thief obaseki victory,
but thief obaseki use his own mouth to say that he has 2000 audio project. thief obaseki could not continue oshomole good works.

Lol. If not for a failed system, you ought to know Oshiomole should be in prison as we are talking! Who owns the University in Iyamho? What of the contract scandal surrounding building of Central hospital?

If you are truly in Edo state, you are either Oshiomoles's brother from Edo North or one of the touts that Obaseki has retired.

Una go cry tire. Just pray the courts doesn't disqualify Ize-iyamu b4 the elections because the committee that screened him was inaugurated by an illegal, suspended national chairman
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mylove55:

You voted Obaseki because Oshiomole said so. Now you want to vote Ize-iyamu because Oshiomole says so. How else do you define a Zombie?
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by ernieboy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
allthingsgood:

Shey u are the one that initiated him
oga ize iyamu confirmed his membership of the pirates confra during his school days, that point is not under any dispute.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by allthingsgood: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
ernieboy:
oga ize iyamu confirmed his membership of the pirates confra during his school days, that point is not under any dispute.

Wasn't soyinka also in cult
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by AreaFada2: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
galaxy2020:
.. Looks more like biological weapon that will finally destroy Edo state to a point of no return... grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by ernieboy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
allthingsgood:

Wasn't soyinka also in cult
so? that makes cultism a good thing because soyinka was a member? use your brain oga.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Nnamsoasuquo: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bad product, then you have to rot in jail...... Wicked politicians
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Seun360(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
allthingsgood:
Very bad rotten product oo
Obaseki must go!!
He's a goner already.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by enirock(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by allthingsgood: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2020
ernieboy:
so? that makes cultism a good thing because soyinka was a member? use your brain oga.

Yes
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 28, 2020
Its amazing how Oshiomohle thinks he is talking to mugus.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by emmanuelson20: 1:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Tayor23(m): 4:06am On Jul 28, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Very unserious person undecided
very any how human being!
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Mylove55(f): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Meninmen:

You voted Obaseki because Oshiomole said so. Now you want to vote Ize-iyamu because Oshiomole says so. How else do you define a Zombie?
unlike you, you want to vote for failure because of the hatred for oshomole,
how can a sensible person vote for PDP in Edo state.
when ize iyamu was in PDP, I campaign against him because I hate PDP even with my last blood.
people like you following thief obaseki to hell fire are senseless.
if oshomole, or buhari contest under PDP, I will campaign against them.
I'm so principle,
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Mylove55(f): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. If not for a failed system, you ought to know Oshiomole should be in prison as we are talking! Who owns the University in Iyamho? What of the contract scandal surrounding building of Central hospital?

If you are truly in Edo state, you are either Oshiomoles's brother from Edo North or one of the touts that Obaseki has retired.

Una go cry tire. Just pray the courts doesn't disqualify Ize-iyamu b4 the elections because the committee that screened him was inaugurated by an illegal, suspended national chairman
any Bini person who is against oshomole should be a curse. what oshomole did in Benin city alone, thief obaseki has not done five percent.
you're the problem Edo state, you think the money thief obaseki shared to you will guarantee your future.
thief obaseki sharing 15b naira to you ipob PDP will not guarantee thief obaseki victory.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mylove55:
any Bini person who is against oshomole should be a curse. what oshomole did in Benin city alone, thief obaseki has not done five percent.
you're the problem Edo state, you think the money thief obaseki shared to you will guarantee your future.
thief obaseki sharing 15b naira to you ipob PDP will not guarantee thief obaseki victory.

We all know you and your likes. You are probably one of Tony kabaka's boys Obaseki has removed food from their mouth or probably one of the online rats of Ize-iyamu the cultist.

Is it not a shame that this election has turned to Obaseki vs Oshiomole instead of Obaseki vs Ize-iyamu? Oshiomole has hijacked Ize-iyamu's campaign, making mockery of himself. He is the singular reason Ize-iyamu will be defeated in this election.

As for calling Obaseki a thief, Lol. I guess you have heard of the millions of naira Oshiomole said Ize-iyamu stole while he was in govt. Should I send the video to you? grin grin. It was Oshiomole that said it o, not me.
Oshiomole said Ize-iyamu is a thief and a cultist. You are also aware that Ize-iyamu is a frequent guest at the EFCC. He is on trial for corruption. Are you aware?

Let me ask you a question. If Oshiomole had endorsed Obaseki, you would have also planned to vote Obaseki right? Mumu wey nor know himself. Oshiomole can be your conscience, Lord or benefactor, but he doesn't represent the majority of the Edo people

Your wailing and gnashing of teeth just started and it will be perfected when we vote Obaseki again!
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mylove55:
unlike you, you want to vote for failure because of the hatred for oshomole,
how can a sensible person vote for PDP in Edo state.
when ize iyamu was in PDP, I campaign against him because I hate PDP even with my last blood.
people like you following thief obaseki to hell fire are senseless.
if oshomole, or buhari contest under PDP, I will campaign against them.
I'm so principle,

Lol. Principle kill you there. You hate PDP. Is PDP a person? The Ize-iyamu you are campaigning for, was he not a strong member of PDP? When Ize-iyamu was in PDP, you campaigned against him. Now he is in APC, you are campaigning for him. Which means you vote for party, not individuals or competency. That means you are probably on of those APC rats that obaseki refused to settle once he got elected. He told you people to go and work, that there is no free money anywhere and you all became angry. Useless fellow. And he is talking about principle.

You voted for someone like Buhari and you have the guts to talk about being principled? Give yourself a knock on the head.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by AKzee(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
sirelliotofafri:

Stop talking foolishly.
Sorry, I don't insult people on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: IGP Queries Abba Kyari, As Malami Considers Extradition Request / Jackson Ude To Keyamo: Explain Why Tinubu Paid $4million In A Cocaine City / We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.