Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 (23549 Views)

Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product / Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by lexy2014: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2020
allthingsgood:
Very bad rotten product oo

Obaseki must go!!

But which product is oshiomole selling now?
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Wettoid123: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2020
you are really a joker tell me how can you compare a core business man like obaseki to ize iyamu, how did ize iyamu made his money where has he work before? meaning you want to sell worst product to edolites
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
Go away with your "good" product.
We don't want him as governor

Idiot with manipulative spirit....

Ize-Gan not IZI-Gan...

Your vote is.not.more than one provided you reside in Edo State.....
We know where the pendulum will swing into
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by jrusky(m): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Pls can't this man shut up for once for God sake? The more he talks the more he annoys the Edo people.

Oshio Chimpz shut up! Your words are smelling. Shut da f u c k.

Your people say No to Godfatherism then keep off let Ize go out there and proof himself.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by CioAngels(f): 7:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Great shame to you then if you just realised he was a bad product. A failed markerter you are
because you will do same with Ize too. The pendulum has stop swinging your way so he is a bad product. Oshiomohle, you have done your beat so allow others and stop this demigod stance of yours Forcing people on atate is not the best because you people will collect half of state money and leave the electorate to waiiop in abject poverty. How much of Paliative did you give to hungry citizens of Edo state to show you care for them? I don't like Obaseki because he he rejected my daughter a local government job for scoring 60p ercent but approved a Beinin girl who scored 40percent because my daughter is Delta but Benin by marriage. Nigerian leaders have put Nigeria in dead atage. That not withstanding, Oshiomohle allow Obaseki carry Edo state forward because of the leaders including you learnt on the job yet failed because the genuinely ducated Nigerians not degree buyers are afraid to come out for fear gun which are tools for the uneducated like me. The leaders are working night and day to bury Nigeria and her poor.citizens. Armed robbete that's what they all are including mother's gifted with positions.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Celly2020: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2020
People that bought the product are not complaining. Stop embarrassing your self
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by jrusky(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2020
Look at bad product claiming he sold bad product very hillarious statement.

Pls IDP staffs why did you let this chimpz out with no proper clearance?
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by viralinfo: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2020
Nerve leave certainty for uncertainty...the devil we known now is better than the angel we dont know..a vote for poison is a vote for backwardness..institution are built on MOU and administrative system function not building jst as osho did with general hospital.empty building with no equipment...same goes for the red roof school he built empty building with no good administrative system..thanks to governor obaseki edo state for passing into law of edo developmental plan which will be review every 2yrs...obaseki as don alot for edo people i cant tell it all..it too plenty ooooooo...no more erra of agberor and illetrate in power anymore in edo state..last week here one of oshio boy almost kill tipper driver
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by zoedew: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2020
This man is thoroughly shameless and and wallows in self-delusion!
The thing speaks for itself.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by sirelliotofafri: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2020
AKzee:
And Edo people bought the product. grin. Later, they will beat their chest that Edo people no dey carry last. undecided

Stop talking foolishly.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by therajah: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2020
Oshoomole should tell us one good product he has sold in his life!!
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Emyogalanya: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2020
This man does not even know how to choose his words well. He now admit he is a marketer of bad products. He could have simply said the product he sold is about to expire and become old model and hence he is introducing another one. a "new improved" one
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Doncyn(f): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Next 4 yrs will be worst product .... stupid ugly fool.. Edo should come out ND vote out dis fatherlisim out
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Bigdesigns: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2020
He will till say the same thing later. I only pity for his supporters
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Femzy900(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Very stupid a man someone you once dined with now he's now a bad product definitely the producer is stupid for selling such a bad product
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by jaxxy(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2020
He is still talking?
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by mushystuff: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2020
That is why no sane Edo person should ever patronize your products again, you are not trustworthy but rather a ruthless merchant only after your personal gain.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2020
A Nigerian politician will sell a bad product over and over again while branding it "change" "next level" and "highest level." Two more bad products from you, Sir. You know what you're capable of doing.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Stephen0mozzy: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2020
With bad sales record, why should the people trust your trade of the same product you so ridiculed last time?

Fate always has a way of making these politicians eat their own vomit.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by babajero(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2020
So what oshiomole is trying to say is that he owns the conscience of Edo people and anybody he chooses in Edo will become governor, if that's not godfatherism tell me what is?
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Essence20(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2020
Leave the bad product for them, they can manage it.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by allthingsgood: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Esseite:

Its public knowledge, even the former VC of Uniben during his time (Alele Williams) attested to it that he jumped her fence in the middle of the night to cause mayhem but was arrested.

https://www.nairaland.com/6005815/ize-iyamu-climbed-fence-arrested-when

He even confessed to being a member of a confratenity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/how-ize-iyamu-was-rusticated-for-two-years-as-uniben-student-oshiomhole/amp/

With Ize Iyamu, would Edo be going forward or backward?

fORWARD!!
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Heavengained1: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Who made him Edo state political Sales representative?
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by allthingsgood: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2020
lexy2014:

But which product is oshiomole selling now?

a GREAT PRODUCT
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Yada01(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2020
If you sold bad product you should not only confess but you should be jailed for selling bad product
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Petdagr8t(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2020
I am not surprised, this APC people got no shame, after calling Ize Iyamu a thief , now he is busy presenting him as a saint. Shame on you Oshiomhole
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by Sircarma99: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Oshomole spoke from both sides of his mouth.
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by friday2011(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Foolish man...

And you are selling good product now abi?
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by lexy2014: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2020
allthingsgood:

a GREAT PRODUCT

Pls explain how it is a great product?
Re: Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 by ogweye: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2020
He should be jailed for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu / Nigeria Launches First Locally-built Motorcycles / Subsidy On Petrol Falls To N576m Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.