Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget (893 Views)

Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won / BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by Obanaijacom: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2020
Can Edo people really forget all the things Oshiomole said against the current APC candidate in 2016

Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by Obanaijacom: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2020
I strongly believe that these words may have damaged the political career of Pastor Ize Iyamu, that is if Edo people are going to follow these information that is glaring. The question is can one really trust Oshiomole after all these statements.

1 Like

Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Oshiomole has apologized and cleared all his negative statements against he pastor.

Pastor Iyamu will be d next governor

Edo is not Abia and Anambra state the slump of Nigeria bought by 1 litter of kerosene

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by Obanaijacom: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Can you vote a man with questionable characters
Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by BlackfireX: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2020
I pity any iidiioot of a person that will die or kill for this buffoonish buffoons called politicians
Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2020
I repeat, only fools and zombees will take that Oshiomole serious after all he had said in the past
Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Drchristian:
Oshiomole has apologized and cleared all his negative statement to the pastor.

Edo is not Abia and Anambra state the slump of Nigeria bought by 1 litter of kerosene
Lol when I see comments like this, it shows we still have a large number of fools in this nation who aren't tired of the status quo
Anyways nah over 1 million people still vote Ganduje even after seeing evidence of his theft

1 Like

Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by Obanaijacom: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by lograr(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Obanaijacom:
Lalasticlala
Don't mind him
Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by Trumpcard05: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Abouwaza:

Lol when I see comments like this, it shows we still have a large number of fools in this nation who aren't tired of the status quo
Anyways nah over 1 million people still vote Ganduje even after seeing evidence of his theft

Gbam! My brother tell them pls. Sometimes I even start wondering what type of stuff some Nigerians are made out of?? I shake my head every time I see them clapping & urging on their very own oppressors? It is clear as day light that oshi omo ole & his fangs of thieves with ize yam yam thief have nothing tangible against Obaseki. What is so clear as clear as daylight some Nigerians can not think and ask proper questions & interrogate the real issues! Who do Nigeria this kind bad thing??

1 Like

Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by FirstSon01: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
Drchristian:
Oshiomole has apologized and cleared all his negative statements against he pastor.

Seeing your Comment reminds me that there are still idiots who have allowed their hate for anything PDP to becloud their thinking.
Obaseki would have gotten PDPs support even in APC because of his competence and how he was better than his predecessors.
Ize Iyamu is a theif whether Oshiomole says another thing tomorrow. He served in Lucky Igbinedion's government that was rated as the most Corrupt government in Edo state.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by Obanaijacom: 6:46am On Aug 15, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by Obanaijacom: 6:46am On Aug 15, 2020
lograr:

Don't mind him

Lalasticlala
Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by slivertongue: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2020
in sane climes Oshiomole would been confined to the political dustbin.

1 Like

Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by ThatFairGuy: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2020
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by helinues: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2020
Yinmu undecided
Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2020
Ize Iyamu will still win. He's the anointed candidate of APC he's sins has been forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by tesppidd: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2020
FirstSon01:

Seeing your Comment reminds me that there are still idiots who have allowed their hate for anything PDP to becloud their thinking.
Obaseki would have gotten PDPs support even in APC because of his competence and how he was better than his predecessors.
Ize Iyamu is a theif whether Oshiomole says another thing tomorrow. He served in Lucky Igbinedion's government that was rated as the most Corrupt government in Edo state.
Sure idiots abound everywhere.

Like those who also support Obaseki despite PDP calling Obaseki a failed governor with no development strides.

Like PDP taking Obaseki to court for having no certificates to run for governor. And the case was only struck out for technicalities.

Now would you agree with me that both sides are made of idiots?
Re: Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget by haffaze777(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2020
tesppidd:
Sure idiots abound everywhere.

Like those who also support Obaseki despite PDP calling Obaseki a failed governor with no development strides.

Like PDP taking Obaseki to court for having no certificates to run for governor. And the case was only struck out for technicalities.

Now would you agree with me that both sides are made of idiots?

We await their answer to your questions, I hope we won't wait till eternity Sha because those people and hypocrisy na father and son

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Sell Your Votes, Obaseki Urges Edo Electorate / ENDSARS: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerian Army For Threatening Protesters / Buhari’s Regime Setting Stage For Revolution –buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.