Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version (2814 Views)

Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp / FCT-IRS: An Official Or An Unofficial Scam / After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version by saint2ace(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
modextus:
Wait. Redmi note 7 has gotten Android 10 and my note 8 still hasn't received the update. I need clarification please. Is there something I'm not doing?

You want to pick meat before Ur elder brother? grin....... Updates are released in batches, be patient urs will get to u cool

4 Likes

Re: Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version by OfficialDJ: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2021
tempem:

ops. its a mistake.. Yes, I am not on Telegram

Thanks.
your number. We need to discuss
Re: Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version by tempem: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2021
jboixxx:
Glad it's been sorted.

As for difference in price tag, it depends on seller actually. Some might make the difference to be significant while others care less. Sold R8 4/64 for 50k couple of weeks back while the global variant was selling btw 56-59k then. So, it depends.

Most of us do indicate the version type, especially when it's Chinese version. Anytime you see a global ROM in the ads, it's Chinese version device.

Enjoy your device, boss.

For reference purposes, attached is a simplified differences btw the 2 versions and ROMs

Hi bro! I need your help, please.

I recently updated to MIUI 12 and the same issue I had earlier repeated itself.

I actually tried installing google installer. But still, it didn't work!

I was reading somewhere that I had to root my phone..

Please, is that true? Is there a way I can still use google apps without rooting my phone?
Re: Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version by soles21(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2021
tempem:

Hi bro! I need your help, please.

I recently updated to MIUI 12 and the same issue I had earlier repeated itself.

I actually tried installing google installer. But still, it didn't work!

I was reading somewhere that I had to root my phone..

Please, is that true? Is there a way I can still use google apps without rooting my phone?
nope
Re: Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version by tempem: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
soles21:
nope
Thanks. But please, what is the nope for? There are two questions there..

Thanks
Re: Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version by soles21(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
tempem:

Thanks. But please, what is the nope for? There are two questions there..

Thanks
The second question

The answer to the first question is yes
Re: Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version by tempem: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
soles21:

The second question

The answer to the first question is yes

Thanks a bunch...

Do you have a link to a simplified guide on how to root my device without a pc?

Actually, I have a laptop, but I'm trying to avoid delving into something complicated.

Thanks for the help...
Re: Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version by soles21(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
tempem:

Thanks a bunch...

Do you have a link to a simplified guide on how to root my device without a pc?

Actually, I have a laptop, but I'm trying to avoid delving into something complicated.

Thanks for the help...
It's not that easy with redmi devices. The process is always complicated. That's why I switched to Samsung

You can reach me on WhatsApp +2348149601633
Re: Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version by tempem: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
soles21:

It's not that easy with redmi devices. The process is always complicated. That's why I switched to Samsung

You can reach me on WhatsApp +2348149601633

Thanks, boss.
Re: Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version by Chbzr: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
modextus:
Wait. Redmi note 7 has gotten Android 10 and my note 8 still hasn't received the update. I need clarification please. Is there something I'm not doing?

Mine is on Android 10... I dey wait for 11
Check you updater app
Re: Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version by Deicide: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Why is it that when people have problem with a phone their first solution is to factory reset or format it?
Re: Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version by modextus(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Chbzr:

Mine is on Android 10... I dey wait for 11
Check you updater app
Man, This was a year ago. I have since gotten the update.
Re: Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version by ConfirmBlog: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2022
jboixxx:
There must have been an oversight somewhere. I deliberately went straight to the issue rather than dwelling on what was sold to avoid unnecessary talks.

Well done, boss mi.

Tempem, how far? Installed? If there's any issue, feel free to contact either of us or mention us here.

Good morning boss.

please will this Redmi 11E chinese version work in Nigeria, the seller promised to I a global ROM on it.

or is there any advice you wanna gimme concerning the device, it's quit cheap compared to the global version

cc jboixxx
Protein0

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Modded Whatsapp? / Welcome My New Realme Gtneo 256GB Rom +12 GB Ram 5G / SOLD!!!! I Want To Trade My Laptop For Any of these Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.