Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (1) What is your volume? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (1) What is your volume? (1097 Views)

An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (6) Try This Sex Position / An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (5) Facts You Should Know About Your Sperm / An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (3) Nipple Sucking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (1) What is your volume? by Rickydee(m): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2020
1) VOLUME OF YOUR SEMEN

Did you know the volume of your semen when you ejaculate determine how your lady will rate your sexual prowess?

If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.

Do you have little or no semen when you ejaculate? Boss you have to do something about it. Read the solution below

READ MORE: https://thenaturehill.com/8-foods-that-makes-a-man-last-longer-in-bed/

Re: An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (1) What is your volume? by projecttopics2: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2020
Ok
Re: An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (1) What is your volume? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2020
I don't know what is wrong with men.
Men will see a thread about information on male sexuality and ignore the thread,but they will see the one about females and rush in grin
Re: An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (1) What is your volume? by Rickydee(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2020
Rgade:
I don't know what is wrong with men.
Men will see a thread about information on male sexuality and ignore the thread,but they will see the one about females and rush in grin

grin
Re: An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (1) What is your volume? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rickydee:
1) VOLUME OF YOUR SEMEN

Did you know the volume of your semen when you ejaculate determine how your lady will rate your sexual prowess?

If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.

Do you have little or no semen when you ejaculate? Boss you have to do something about it. Read the solution below

bwaaaaah! so you mean to tell us all that...if a man fukcs a babe PROPER, and she enjoys it like crazy (reaching the promiseland couple of times)....but he doesnt ejaculate a liter of semen, this babe will look down on the dude...really?!?!?! some babe out there dont even know how much semen you ejcaulate as they have no idea whats in the condom. duh!

abeg bro, write some better credible nonsense before you expect people to click on some BS link.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (1) What is your volume? by Rickydee(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
What is your volume?
Re: An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (1) What is your volume? by linearity: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
I wish someone can be bold enough to share an experience where they obliged the request.

Tell us what followed? Did you got the job and if you did, what was the working relationship and was it worth it?

Come on! Go ahead and share it! This is an anonymous site, if you have to create a new pseudo ID and a new email address do, you can even create disposable email addresses.

Others here can learn from those experiences!
Re: An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (1) What is your volume? by Callertunez: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin

Re: An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (1) What is your volume? by Rickydee(m): 5:59am On Aug 03, 2020
Semen volume

(1) (Reply)

My School Run Encounter / Slaves To The Smelly Hole Have Messed This World Up! (see Why) / I Went For An Occasion With My Hair On And I Got A Very Bad Stare From A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.