Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual (604 Views)

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by btrocky09(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by 10mobile: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Homo and terrorism are 2 things I've been trying to understand why people do it. Lalasticlala please.
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by btrocky09(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2020
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
btrocky09:
.1... I had a dream, i saw myself with some guys traveling then later one of them try to have × with me i stopped him and hook him with something like screw driver he later changed to someone very close to me I tried taking him to the hospital

.. I later got this Bible verse from my dream that very day

( Isaiah 3, 9 )

"" The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves"" .

Isaiah 3:9 KJV. https://bible.com/bible/1/isa.3.9.KJV

Then another dream that same night

2... I saw myself again in another junction with ( A friend ) he's trying to have s*x with me again but I beat him he changed to woman and was running away, i told him he won't escape it or else Jesus have mercy upon him. Some people there are saying maybe someone want to manipulate him. ( in my dream )

Yes I'm not perfect either but not into homo, so I was really amazed by the revelation.
I'm sharing it so if anyone here is practicing this should kindly repent and accept Jesus Christ as personally lord and savior before it's too late..

Prayers and Suggestions are welcome too.
what revelation?

Why would anyone want to repent to this? undecided
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by btrocky09(m): 4:11am On Aug 04, 2020
the Bible is real guys, Jesus Christ is the only way
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by Kobojunkie: 4:18am On Aug 04, 2020
btrocky09:
the Bible is real guys, Jesus Christ is the only way
Jesus Christ told you to preach only that which He taught. But instead, you choose to tell some inane story of how you dreamt of being sexually harassed, but on escaping a bible verse came to you in your dream and so people ought to repent cause of this? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by btrocky09(m): 4:24am On Aug 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ told you to preach only that which He taught. But instead, you choose to tell some inane story of how you dreamt of being sexually harassed, but on escaping a bible verse came to you in your dream and so people ought to repent cause of this? undecided undecided undecided
I have to let people know how i got the revelation. That was include the dream, thanks
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by Kobojunkie: 4:28am On Aug 04, 2020
btrocky09:
I have to let people know how i got the revelation. That was include the dream, thanks
What revelation though? I mean you have a verse... why is it a revelation? undecided
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by btrocky09(m): 4:33am On Aug 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What revelation though? I mean you have a verse... why is it a revelation? undecided
what it is called then?
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by Kobojunkie: 4:34am On Aug 04, 2020
btrocky09:
what it is called then?
I also advise you consider the context in which the one verse exists. God will never pull a verse out of context for any of His own. Read the context carefully to be sure your "revelation" is indeed of God.

Isaiah 3 vs 1-12 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Understand what I am telling you: The Lord God All-Powerful will take away everything Judah and Jerusalem depend on. He will take away all the food and water.
2. He will take away all the heroes and soldiers. He will take away all the judges, the prophets, the fortunetellers, and the elders.
3. He will take away the army officers and important officials. He will take away the skilled counselors, the magicians, and those who try to tell the future.

4. He says, “I will put young boys in charge of you. They will be your leaders.
5. The people will turn against each other. Young people will not respect those who are older. The common people will not respect important leaders.”

6. At that time a man will grab one of his brothers from his own family and tell him, “You have a coat,[a] so you will be our leader. You will be the leader over all these ruins.”

7. But the brother will refuse and say, “I cannot help you. I don’t have enough food or clothes for my own family. You will not make me your leader.”

8. This will happen because Jerusalem has stumbled, and Judah has fallen. They turned against the Lord. They said and did things against him, right in front of his glorious eyes.

9. The look on their faces shows that they are guilty. They are like the people of Sodom; they don’t care who sees their sin. But it will be very bad for them. They will get what they deserve.

10. Tell the good people who do what is right that good things will happen to them. They will receive a reward for what they do.
11. But it will be very bad for wicked people, because they, too, will get what they deserve. They will get what they did to others.
12. Even children will defeat my people, and women will rule over them.

My people, your guides lead you the wrong way, and they destroy the path you should follow.

Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by btrocky09(m): 4:38am On Aug 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I also advise you consider the context in which the one verse exists. God will never pull a verse out of context for any of His own. Read the context carefully to be sure your "revelation" is indeed of God.

what you trying to say
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by Kobojunkie: 4:42am On Aug 04, 2020
btrocky09:
what you trying to say
I am saying do not get carried away by the use of the name "sodom" to think that somehow God is point you to the sexual encounter in your dream, as God will never quote a verse, any verse, out of context... He does not do that because He, God would be lying if He did. And we know God is not a liar! undecided
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by btrocky09(m): 4:46am On Aug 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am saying do not get carried away by the use of the name "sodom" to think that somehow God is point you to the sexual encounter in your dream, as God will never quote a verse, any verse, out of context... He does not do that because He, God would be lying if He did. And we know God is not a liar! undecided
thanks for your time. That's what I saw. But God knows the truth
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by btrocky09(m): 5:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
who are you btw
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by Kobojunkie: 5:06am On Aug 04, 2020
btrocky09:
who are you btw
What do you mean? undecided
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by btrocky09(m): 5:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean? undecided
The way you have been following the thread, that's why I'm asking who you are?
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by Kobojunkie: 5:14am On Aug 04, 2020
btrocky09:
The way you have been following the thread, that's why I'm asking who you are?
Just a nairalander like you! undecided
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by btrocky09(m): 5:22am On Aug 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Just a nairalander like you! undecided
Are you there leader or one of them?
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by Kobojunkie: 5:23am On Aug 04, 2020
btrocky09:
Are you there leader
Whose leader? undecided
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by btrocky09(m): 5:25am On Aug 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Whose leader? undecided
what you have been saying
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by Kobojunkie: 5:35am On Aug 04, 2020
btrocky09:
what you have been saying
a Leader on Nairaland? I don't believe there is any such thing. I, like you, can post comments in response to any thread, particularly a thread I have previously commented on. undecided
Re: What I Saw In My Dream About Homosexual by btrocky09(m): 5:37am On Aug 04, 2020
Keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Speaks About End Sars,supports The Youths(video) / Sex Outside Marriage Is 'not The Most Serious Sin' -pope Francis / "Nigerian Pastors," An Article By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.