Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy (41213 Views)

Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship / Between Unizik And UNN, Which Is A Better Place To Study Pharmacy / UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Xzydar(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
smiley
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Chirowman(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
no be small thing
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by GhostPhoenix(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
JaceyOpara:

Laugh at someone's misfortune?

Nigeria people una too like aproko. Watin concern you?
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by samuelpeters(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
flyingpig:
intriguing. I swear ehn southern politicians are mad!
Hahahaha!
You want Southern politicians to start paying Medical students?
They will be broke in no time.
Those states are able to keep up because their Indigenes studying these courses are Few Unlike their Southern counterpart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by flyingpig: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
samuelpeters:

Hahahaha!
You want Southern politicians to start paying Medical students?
They will be broke in no time.
Those states are able to keep up because their Indigenes studying these courses are Few Unlike their Southern counterpart.
true sha
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by dalass(f): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Skmoda360:

Just calm down......he is determined and he is gonna study that course ok...

Issokay cheesy cheesy
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by muhammadhann442(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Der is a 55+ year old man in my class I.e mechanical engineering for dat matter oh 300lvl dis man g.p is 3.14 with no carryover.....
This man is like a grandpa 2 us all in class n u always sees him with engineering textbook especially engine math. This man read as if dats is his meal ticket 2 heaven making we young lad look unserious...
The most annoying part is he always asks questions after lectures period is over which further delay us from ending d class....
If u score bellow dis man in test or ur g.p is lower than his, be ready 2 receive insults me 4rm llecturers ..
So dis man writing jamb didn't surprise me at all...
Abeg See story long make i park 4 here abeg....... Las las we go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by LadyExcellency: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
lanreHeda:
pls dont discourage people who want to learn.......I have an uncle, he just became a nurse at the age of 62 and he is doing well for himself........I wonder what will have happened of he met a lecturer like you

Nursing is a simple course.

It wasn't possible. Women can't study Industrial Automation and Process Control at 60+ years. Is it robotics, programming, mechatronics, instrumentation and several other advance Artificial Intelligence that she will do for a start? It will even be hard for her to understand most of the terminologies let alone the empirical laws associated with the course.

Mind you, this is a professional course. 25% academics and 75% practicals.
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Skmoda360(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
dalass:

Issokay cheesy cheesy
Isoright grin

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
I dey craze?I get class o

What class?
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Pacesetter123(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin grin grin
Cos him get 161 abi?
merieam16:
Okay i get, buh e no kno book naw
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
vasco01:
61 years old with 161 score is better than a 22 years old with 202 score

The man deserve deserves my Jamb 2020 score award at 61

His brain still dey function grin grin grin
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Abusadiq01(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
If the man is ready for harder work, then, PHARMACY is a place for him... PHARMACY is a unique course that demands for a unique person... As men of honour, we join hands...
Proudly a Pharmacy Student...

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by luluosas(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
It's alright since it is his passion. Meanwhile, I would have advised him to instead concentrate on training his children to any educational level as a form of his personal achievement in disguise. Anyway, I wish him the best of luck next time
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by IYANGBALI: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2020
FrLukas:

What class?
olosho higher grade
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 29, 2020
luluosas:
It's alright since it is his passion. Meanwhile, I would have advised him to instead concentrate on training his children to any educational level as a form of his personal achievement in disguise. Anyway, I wish him the best of luck next time
This alone is a lifetime achievement

Once I get married, all my energy would be directed @bolded.
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by skedy1(m): 3:37am On Jul 29, 2020
samuelpeters:

Depends on the School.
To study pharmacy is not easy sha
You need an Active Retentive Memory.

True talk
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by JaceyOpara(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2020
GhostPhoenix:

Nigeria people una too like aproko. Watin concern you?

You've just shown us who a real "Nigerian" is.
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Wheezdom(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
merieam16:
He should encourage his children 2 study d course naw, there is time 4 everything. He suppose 2 av retired nd be playin with his grandkids, his der doing jamb.

Abeg i no wan laffgrin
force his child not to follow his or her passion. Let him sit jamb again if he wants it to com to pass
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by bolade18(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
sunniislam:
Wow!
Pharmacy is a noble profession that benefits a person irrespective of age.
During my days as a Pharmacy student, we had elderly people in our class.

As men of honour we join hands

Wow! Which school did you finish from and what year did you pass out?

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by sunniislam(f): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
bolade18:

Wow! Which school did you finish from and what year did you pass out?
ABU ZARIA, 2018

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by flyingpig: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
sunniislam:

ABU ZARIA, 2018
Good evening ma, hope you're good? I sent you mail.
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by PharmSam(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2020
flyingpig:
is form for change of university still on
Yes, still very on....go to jamb website and get oy done.
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by sunniislam(f): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2020
flyingpig:
Good evening ma, hope you're good? I sent you mail.
I'll check Sir
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by flyingpig: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
sunniislam:

I'll check Sir
alright Ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government / UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark / Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.