Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants (23414 Views)

86 Rooms Where Tenants Paid ₦250,000 A Year Found Under Dolphin Estate Bridge / FIRS' 6% Stamp Duty Charge On Agreement. How It Affects You As Landlord/tenant / Tenants To Pay 6% Stamp Duty - FIRS Tells Landlords & Property Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by phemmyfour: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
freebreezeyz:
If he ends up uploading his birthcert like earlier asked for by another Nairalander, never again will anyone doubt a bday celebrant. (that seeks for help tho)

If you register with your birth month and day, cake will appear automatically on your dp without you announcing to us

See a true celebrant below

Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by Creamz(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
This government is anti people. Why plan palliative when you clearly see that the people can't pay? Or is this another means of 'eating from the government '?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by martinsaba: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Don't you get of this rubbish?
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by fabulous01(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=stephanie11 post=92162477]POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/firs-plans-stamp-duty-palliatives-for-tenants-nami/[/quote

They are bringing white men cultures done to a country where systems has already collapsed... Notg works up here. Fake leaders.. Sucking citizens..

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by Henrymas(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
"Patriotic duty"to which "dear country"May Thunder strike you die dia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by Wiseonetemmy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
new2012:
These cruel people in power should know power is transient. They won't be there forever and regardless of the fact that they've secured the wealth of their children, there will be pay back.

Evil does not triumph over good for ever.
But the down side to this logic is that a lot of innocent citizens would have either died of starvation, or have their future mortgaged or render an entire generation hopeless. Think about that. Yes they will pay at some point, but the masses will suffer the most.
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by slowice(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Does he pay tax? Nonsense
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by Chibokgame: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Confused government,
How do We relate this palliatives.

Who is collecting the palliatives, me as the Tenant or
I am the One to dish out palliatives to the GOVERNMENT.
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by shagarinews: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nigerians to embrace tax payment “as a patriotic duty to our dear country, Nigeria. My question is what is the patriotic duties of the elected politicians, DGs and others in different Government parastatals where this Tax money is been utilized. Embezelment and fainting right? FIRS is another scam in Nigeria system. HushFIRS!
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by Bekool(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Will this still stop the babialla in aso rock from borrowing trillions from developed nations?
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by Bekool(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by Emanodimo(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Please ohhh....What brought about Stamp Duty on rent and lease?... Rent and rates collected by LG Office nko? FIRS is stretching his hand beyond his elbow.

If it has to stay, that should be upon government housing scheme, GRA etc not on private....FIRS needs to understand that we are in mixed economy for Public and Private ownership.

This govt seems to have a misplaced priority especially on tax matter and Shipping
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by Emanodimo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
shagarinews:
Nigerians to embrace tax payment “as a patriotic duty to our dear country, Nigeria. My question is what is the patriotic duties of the elected politicians, DGs and others in different Government parastatals where this Tax money is been utilized. Embezelment and fainting right? FIRS is another scam in Nigeria system. HushFIRS!

Sincerely, there is a need for uproar against their move...there is a constant abuse from FIRS under this FG to sap the public from surviving...

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by Emanodimo(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Chibokgame:
Confused government,
How do We relate this palliatives.

Who is collecting the palliatives, me as the Tenant or
I am the One to dish out palliatives to the GOVERNMENT.

Can u imagine them coding it palliative... NA needs to ensure that new tax rule wasn't implemented...
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by okezman(m): 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Buhari is a vampire and runs a vampire administration. They will suck u dry
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by HIPROFILE(m): 1:17am On Jul 28, 2020
omocalabar:
All these yoruba actors guild that protested in 2012 are they dead? Jide kosoko nko? Is he down wit stroke? Why re they not protesting

No mind those idiots including Wole Soyinka self acclaimed elder state-men that can not stand firm for what is right.
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by segebase(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2020
E
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by waploger(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Rityonyi:
Please guys help a sister, I want a job.

I'm in Imo state at the moment. Hope Uzodima and any other person that can help me with a job my email is oddfix09@gmail.com

My qualification is Bsc Banking & Finance

Thanks.

how many email do you have sef
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by TimiOS(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2020
_*ETHEREUM* is already about *160K* presently, with associated charges to get just 1ETH._
_Meanwhile, it's hitting *200k* before the Week runs out, sm1 should write dis down.. Now, when that happens, 0.1ETH would become 20K+. Ordinary 0.07eth dat we were buying 7k as at 3days ago now becomes 11k. *•0.085ETH* (needed to accommodate the uprising High Gas fee to register on *FORSAGE*) becomes around *#13,500.*_
_On the contrary, by December 2020 or even the first week in it, *ETHEREUM* market Price would have hit *$1,000 (N460,000)* or more, and dis is not a joke.
_So, let's assume you've accumulated just 1ETH through *FORSAGE* bfr December 2020...you would be *460K* richer by December without stress, that's just for an instance._

*I'm a DM away..*
/2349031214811

_Please fund your wallet with Ethereum to register on Forsage and start now, you will be happy you did..._�
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by connkg(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
In theory, Sir, my rent will reduce to N30,000 per annum, in agreement with my landlord.
This minimum wage has been staggered or denied outright, so I cannot pay my rent.
I will begin to pay 0.78%, 1% or 2% immediately the government pays the minimum wage with same alacrity.
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
connkg:
In theory, Sir, my rent will reduce to N30,000 per annum, in agreement with my landlord.
This minimum wage has been staggered or denied outright, so I cannot pay my rent.
I will begin to pay 0.78%, 1% or 2% immediately the government pays the minimum wage with same alacrity.
Hi. Still remember me?
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by connkg(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

Hi. Still remember me?

I do. You good?
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
connkg:

I do. You good?
I'm good. I'd like to call you. If you don't mind.
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by connkg(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

I'm good. I'd like to call you. If you don't mind.

OK.
Re: Muhammad Nami: FIRS Plans Stamp Duty Palliatives For Tenants by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
connkg:

OK.
I don't have your number. But here's my email address. Send me your phone number.
Chiomaodomakor59@gmail.com. I'll be waiting for your reply.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) / Need Quality Painting & Screeding for your Building? Call Danny Painters! / How Does This Spetic Tank Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.