Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Growing Up And Getting Your First Real Apartment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Growing Up And Getting Your First Real Apartment (236 Views)

My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger / Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) / Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Growing Up And Getting Your First Real Apartment by Theladysroom: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
A friend of mine came to me excitedly. Her Igbo father has finally accepted that her living on my own won’t lead to her being kidnapped. Or to men not wanting to marry her because she no longer lives with her parents. He has been properly schooled and the patriarchy that he was brought up with, slowly evaporating into thin air.

She’s so happy and can’t believe her luck. She told me she half expected him to scream in Igbo, “where do you think you are going to? Will you hop into the next Uber (pronounced “Uba”) and come home, osiso!

That’s Adulting for you, guys. Sorry, it isn’t as glamorous as you may think. It is still exciting to take the next step. You get your freedom and some time to discover yourself. So enjoy it and relish it while it lasts. ❤ [url] https://theladysroom.ng/growing-up-and-getting-your-first-real-apartment/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Proverbs Chapter 28 / Children Education Plan: Why You Need To Start Planning Today / Generator Smoke Suffocates Mother And Daughter To Death In The Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.