Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot (21908 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying / Pictures From Eyitayo Jegede/Gboluga Campaign Rally In Ondo / Ondo: Eyitayo Jegede Picks Gboluga Ikengboju As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot by benzion72(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2020
OPPPS:
Agboola definitely will be regretting his actions now. PDP used his head and dumped him.

How was he used and dump
Re: Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot by goodnessme02: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:

Make reaseach about those 3 and check how many times they have been contesting...

This is Jegede's second time. Aketi won after he lost the first time too

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot by Bewiseedet(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2020
habinccigroup:
Politics

If you want clear skin, smooth skin, no stretch mark... Then I have a product for you.

Only N1,500

It clears any skin problem.

Call: 08109296164
take it to the market
Re: Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot by goodnessme02: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:

Bro , you need to catch up on Regional politics..

You are lagging behind

Olusola Oke PDP
Olusegun Mimiko LP
Rotimi Akeredolu ACN

These were the major contenders of the 2012 election

What u saw on Eyitayo's wikipedia page is an error. If you read it very well....you will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot by Brunicekid(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2020
muykem:
Why not use it to compensate incumbent deputy governor for his loss in primary.
And experience the same thing Akeredolu is experiencing.
Re: Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
muykem:

He might not trust him...since he has rebelled against his present boss
Re: Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot by duro4chang(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2020
princeade86:
if I were the one, I will even use female as my deputy because I know she can't grow wing and say she want to become governor. She will loyal baje
You indeed understand what I am trying to point out.
Re: Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot by mideactive: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2020
Jegede should give Ondo state the first female deputy,that will really increase his chances.
Re: Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot by Roozzaay(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2020
zoedew:

Do business with a back-stabber! When the dust is cleared you might get tempted to put out a contract on a human!
Concise point..... Wow, never thought of that

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot by Dchampion65: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
muykem:

Who will desire to wear a cap with cobra inside.
Re: Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot by Dchampion65: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
princeade86:
if I were the one, I will even use female as my deputy because I know she can't grow wing and say she want to become governor. She will loyal baje

Remember Kofoworola Akerele Bucknor
Re: Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot by OBUKSBAYELSA: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
illicit:

That means he has to kiss second term goodbye

From the way Jegede going about his election I doubt if he will have a first term not to of second term. Anyway I wish the best of luck.
Generally speaking Akerodolu and Jegede are legal technocrats, they don't understand the nitty-gritty of grassroot politics. Everyone is saying pick Agboola as Deputy and you are scared when you haven't even secured a first term. it's painful but PDP will lose.
Re: Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot by peeps4u: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:

Make reaseach about those 3 and check how many times they have been contesting...

You're obviously ignorant of the regional politics. This Is Jegede's second time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Bayelsa, Kogi & Imo Guber Election / Suspected Militants Kidnap Patrick Ani In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.