Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

See Heartbreaking Video And Photos Of Over 1000 Opay Bikes Put Up For Sale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Heartbreaking Video And Photos Of Over 1000 Opay Bikes Put Up For Sale (3955 Views)

Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day / Heartbreaking Video Igbo Children Cried As ESN Stoped Their Waec / Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Heartbreaking Video And Photos Of Over 1000 Opay Bikes Put Up For Sale by SaintBeehot(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hedonisco:

Sorry bro. Edited. All good.
you welcome
Re: See Heartbreaking Video And Photos Of Over 1000 Opay Bikes Put Up For Sale by SarkinYarki: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Horlayhemy:
Our government likes unemployment. They want to rule is forever... But that's actually impossible, we'll overcome all these and put them in their place.

But they can shamelessly promote bbnaija

They love it
Re: See Heartbreaking Video And Photos Of Over 1000 Opay Bikes Put Up For Sale by Psalmspsalms: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
If u have reasonable amount of money to start something big in this country, my dear, if u like your future, I will advice to fly out of this country and make it there. Nigerians are not yet serious for anything
Re: See Heartbreaking Video And Photos Of Over 1000 Opay Bikes Put Up For Sale by softset: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
I sympathize with them , they should have studied the environment before setting up something like that, they should have hired lagosians ( omo eko) as CEO, head of top departments . The face of the company should have been a prominent Nigerian.

If that was the case, trust me there would have been nothing like a ban, it would be more like change strategies, give us data of the riders for security reasons etc .

They always think if I come to Nigeria as a foreigner I can always make it.

The magnitude of the investment require lots of 'settlements'

They should learn from the Indians who have lived in Nigeria for years and understood the government and environment.
Re: See Heartbreaking Video And Photos Of Over 1000 Opay Bikes Put Up For Sale by Asquare84(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Which serious city will adopt okada as a means of public transport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Heartbreaking Video And Photos Of Over 1000 Opay Bikes Put Up For Sale by abokikhalifa: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Horlayhemy:
Our government likes unemployment. They want to rule is forever... But that's actually impossible, we'll overcome all these and put them in their place.

But they can shamelessly promote bbnaija

How do we overcome it. By prayer or by ranting on social media abi ?
Re: See Heartbreaking Video And Photos Of Over 1000 Opay Bikes Put Up For Sale by harsysky(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Brandstudio01:
These are one of those factors to consider before you start any Business in Nigeria

Sometimes we respond because we don't want to keep mum. In Nigeria, there is nothing to consider; just trust in God. Did you think the owners didn't consider all those? There was a huge market for the drivers, and it was a huge competition for the Uber/taxify business.

I have the belief that revolution that had happened in other developed countries wasn't louded. The masses got to the point where majority of the tribe's minds intertwined and it happened. It will happen in Nigeria. A time will come when a politician can not leave his or her home without being mobbed.

1 Like

Re: See Heartbreaking Video And Photos Of Over 1000 Opay Bikes Put Up For Sale by ubcandid(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Roundpeg:

You are very right especially in an unstable economy like Nigeria.

Unstable economy doesn't factor in, here.
Re: See Heartbreaking Video And Photos Of Over 1000 Opay Bikes Put Up For Sale by proudevil: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Fg should just buy these bikes for the police..
Re: See Heartbreaking Video And Photos Of Over 1000 Opay Bikes Put Up For Sale by Airoflaw(m): 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
I pray we get sense soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 60,000 Traffic Offenders Arrested In Lagos in 2021 – FRSC / Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" / NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.