Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas (38584 Views)

Northern Elders Reject Relocation Of CBN ‘Key Departments’ To Lagos / 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) / Oba Ewuare, Edo Chiefs Visit Presidential Villa Over Oshiomhole, Obaseki Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by Nwaonyishi69: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2020
No mind the yeye man who thinks he can fool all the people all the time; that was how he rolled on the ground for Jonathan but later goes about now rubishing him with his mouth. That was how he castigated Ize-Iyamu in 2016 but now uses him as a trophy or war horse for his vendetta war.

5 Likes

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by promotervickky(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2020
175:
gringringrin

These Chiefs don run Oshiomole street ooo.

Besides that, they're very correct. My thoughts since yesterday below!

“Some of us came for this meeting with Oshiomhole to hear what message he has for us. But I felt embarrassed when he went down on his knees to start begging us to vote for the APC candidate. Oshiomhole said he made a mistake for campaigning for Obaseki in 2016. What is the guarantee that he is not making a worse mistake this time?

Fantabulous

5 Likes

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2020
good for him.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by Essence20(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Oshiomole will be seriously pained, after kneeling down on that hard concrete floor.

5 Likes

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by Elvictor: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2020
why are you hiding telling us the truth? abi... na Obaseki dey do this one... these people ehnn... come out and tell us your mind make we hear am from you.
Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by nams77: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2020
Esseite:
Read between the lines...

OBASEKI never owed pension and pays salary promptly.

God-fatherism..

KABAKA and Crew..

U are wise. I saw the undertone too

5 Likes

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by anonimi: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2020
deboysben:
Nice one
Anything about oshio, Tinubu and iyamu must be rejected by patriotic nigerians.
Say no to godfathers.

Exactly.
We say no to looters pretending to be leaders and coNrades.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

4 Likes

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by martineverest(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Benbellamor:

I respect edo people

Is this not the same Almighty oshiomole bragging about having two south south state(Bayelsa and Edo) in his pocket few months ago

Today his pockets are empty
The two states went back to PDP

Oshiomole seems to be eating his vomit After all forms of peaceful negotiations failed

Here he is kneeling down, Only ize iyamu was clapping, None of the kingmakers were clapping

I think we need organized and resolute institutions like this Edo monarchs to chechmates excesses of erring leaders
imagine...the same Bini chiefs he neglected during peacemaking summon
Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by Eriokanmi: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Jeux:
When you say the truth they start calling you names like afonja, tinubustooge or apc apologist etc.
Just not up to four years yet but obaseki has borrowed more than what two administrations of 8 years each left as debt of the state and yet there's nothing to commensurate it as projects on ground, pensioners are protesting, roads are worse off, no industry ,nothing ,nothing just mou mou and more mou, he campaigned with projects like completion of the important Benin water storm project, gelegele seaport, modular refineries but as at today nobody talks about these, what we see as achievement is renovation of stadium and secretariat, yahaya Bello did 2x better than obaseki is doing now in his first term but was castigated althrough the nation but I dont really know why edo is different, since the return to democracy it would be very hard to see a governor as clueless, rudderless, and useless and deceptive as obaseki is, a tyrant that travels nook and crannies of the earth to court investors but yet destroys the little business in his state because the owners dont support him.
I am just a consigned edolite who manages a little business in Benin, I dont do party politics .
If you're not from edo, just keep your epistles to yourself. We are on ground and we have seen what obaseki has done, even to us in akoko edo where oshiomohle hasn't tilled ground in his 8-year tenure. We are the largest local government in edo and the oldest in Nigeria yet the poorest with no good roads and infrastructure.Most of our roads were terred by the colonialists and first Republic government. Obaseki na our candidate for akoko edo.

Hope you know kogi shares boundaries with us in akoko edo. There's nothing bello did there. Not even in his ebira nation where he belongs. Go to the okunland too, nothing. I wonder where you are picking all these from

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by Ykc2(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Look at the environment oshiomole is kneeling down angry angryGod who did we Nigerians offended? angry

1 Like

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by Yankee101: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Payback time
Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by Seawhy(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2020
Enough of these deceits. Oshemole is after his personal gains and does not have the interest of Edo people at heart. The man he condermed in 2015 is now a saint. Haba, when will politicans stop fooling the public. He wants somebody to use as robort. It can't work this time, and we all will resist it. Obaseki will conclude his 8 years. Edo is wise.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by nairaman66(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2020
seanfer:
Funny how you people are twisting this... The Oba of Benin told the PDP also that He can't support any candidate instead he can only pray for them. Wonder how you guys now turn this to rejection.

Atleast the PDP candidate didn’t go on his knees begging.
Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by Topmaike007(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2020
engineerboat:

Like i always replied you.

I am not like you who hide under different monikers.

Between me and you who hide.

See who is talking
same way you went hiding after 2019 general election cheesy
Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by seanfer(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2020
nairaman66:

Atleast the PDP candidate didn’t go on his knees begging.

That’s the way they greet their Kings.
Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by Fxwarrior: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2020
engineerboat:

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/edo-2020-chiefs-elders-reject-oshiomholes-pleas

If they actually said this or arrived at this decision then they have my utmost respect.

The Bible said that when the righteous ascends the throne, the people rejoice.
Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by Femeto: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2020
grin Disgraced union man. Politics has turned him into a fool.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by nairaman66(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2020
seanfer:

That’s the way they greet their Kings.

This picture doesn’t depict Greeting a King! He is on his knees begging an entourage!

1 Like

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by Sircarma99: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2020
Osho baba how market ?

1 Like

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by expert555: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2020
seanfer:

Like I said yesterday. You will soon crawl back to your hole September 19 is around the corner.

How are u so sure

1 Like

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by Babaken(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2020
engineerboat:

Did anybody ever say Oba Of Benin Support Obaseki.

He was there for thr kings blessing. Which he got.

Is that the same as oshiomole cunningly selling Ole-Iyamu to the chief kneeling down.

See somebody father under Pastor Ize-Iyamu Punishments
Did adamu Oshiomole and his repented criminal go to Aba palace or he want to pass backyard by cornering the chiefs in one hotel premises.
Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by seanfer(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2020
nairaman66:

This picture doesn’t depict Greeting a King! He is on his knees begging an entourage!

A simple internet research would have save your biased mind from showing ignorance. Attached is some pictures.

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by bolaji2020(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2020
Oshiomole is making the same mistake fayose of ekiti made,making himself look like the the main candidate, not allowing the pastor do the job himself.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by Ingredient88(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2020
If this story is true, why is he hiding his identity, I should have tell us he is in support of Obaseki, if you are bold let him show his face. cool the end will justify the means embarassed
Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by contigiency(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2020
Yeye gossips from Obaseki's camp. You can imaging that the chiefs pleaded not to be mentioned. The same people I saw in the video agreeing with Oshomole in a unanimous chorus. Obaseki them should try another tricks.
Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2020
Judeerons32:

For 3 years Obaseki disrespected everyone...

...now he has to go back to those same people he has treated with disdain to ask for support.
2 very strong statements...exactly what I've always thought! He insulted almost every big person around, ignored them, rejected their advice(s), scuttled every attempt at settlement, turned deaf ears and blind eyes to all their entreaties, etc, and then when election time came up, he went to be visiting and begging them - went to Tinubu (meanwhile Edo no be Lagos o), went to Buhari, and now going to palace (while at the same time attacking Captain Hosa who is a beloved/fav son of the palace/bosom friend of the Oba), how funny.

Judeerons32:

I do not pity him he laid his bed let him lie on it.
Gbam. That's all! cool cool
I only pity/feel sorry for the fools that are carrying his issue on their heads.
Honestly, I really don't hate Obaseki - in fact I was solidly supporting him and hailing his works. But he just kept peeling out all these terrible acts and I was wondering to myself, what exactly is wrong with this daddy?
Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by itu404(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2020
seanfer:

Like I said yesterday. You will soon crawl back to your hole September 19 is around the corner.
Stop counting your chicken before they hatch. Your plans which you seem to rely on may fail you.
Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by SirBunky85(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2020
seanfer:

don't mind that efulefu dat calls himself engineer ship
Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by anonimi: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2020
promotervickky:
We need good people in our Politics

And what work are you doing to make that come to pass quickly

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160987_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

[img]https://otrazhenie.files./2013/08/step.jpg[/img]

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by Btruth: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2020
All I see in Oshiomhole is desperation, and it's certain that he has lost this battle already.
A very cunning man and very means. Because of your fallout with Obaseki, you quickly turn to someone that you had in the past labelled a thief.
Does that make a sense?

1 Like

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by anonimi: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2020
dokie:
But jokes apart, on what basis is oshiomole campaigning for POI?
I mean this is disgusting. Even Tinubu, doesn't go around campaigning for anyone. He sits back and allow his boys get the job done.
Adams is an embarrassment to men.
Anybody we vote POI for this coming election no get sense.

On what basis?
On senselessness basis of course with no shame that makes him go back to his vomit easily.

RuudVanNisteroy:
Adams Oshiomhole told the world that Ize Iyamu was a cultist who was rusticated after he deformed another student by pouring acid on him and also a thief who looted the state dry when he was Secretary to the State Government, under convicted thief Lucky Igbinedion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CtejWrAWNM

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11822828_oshiomhole_png62d3104c009191d91ad7408ea5e6c34d

1 Like

Re: Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas by nairaman66(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2020
seanfer:

A simple internet research would have save your biased mind from showing ignorance. Attached is some pictures.

Lol! It was all over the news that is oshomole was on his knees begging for his candidate Iyamu. You are the only one who didn’t read the news I suppose!

Please get yourself acquainted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commanding Officer, Soldier, 15 Others Killed As Herders Storm Benue LG Again / Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.