Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation (76880 Views)

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by innoachukw(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Ok, we have heard him. Moving forward....
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Yoighaman(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace but suicide is never an option, say NO to it.

Sometimes I wonder, "What can even make me commit suicide?", I'm yet to find an answer, let me ask few questions again:

- Is it false accusation of rape from 20 women? 20 is small, they should make themselves 50.

- Could it be debt? I borrowed $2B for business and lost it? $2B small, increase it to $5B, my mind has the capacity to absorb the pressure and tension.

- Could it be detection of cancer in my body? They are free to detect 6 more.

- Could it be the loss of a loved one? 4 more can join them.

- Could it be heartbreak? Vodka & tonic will fix that in the meantime till I get a replacement.

- Could it be an amputated body? The surgeon can come back to amputate more.

- Could it be extreme poverty? I'm ready to shine shoes and hawk on the streets.

- Could it be rejection from Family and Friends? I will make money and channel it towards the less privileged and make them my Family, afterall, not all biological families are meant to be, some can't even stand the presence of one another.

.... thinking......still thinking.....

- Could it be impotence? I will adopt children and give them the best of life, meanwhile I will keep smashing for the pleasure derived from it.

- Could it be long prison sentence? I will go and come back even if it's when I'm 85years old, as long as I don't die there, and even if I do, it's all good.

Just think about it; suicide should not be an option, there is always a way out, please seek help if you need to.

4 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided He do am jor..

if not,he wouldn't hv shot himself..

the video changes nothing..he's dead and may GOD never 4give me if i should mistakenly type r.i.p..

*pukes*
Someday soon, you'll be falsely accused of rape
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by IvarTheBoneless: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Keep quiet and stop ranting

The deceased actually admitted he harassed her sexually and he begged for forgiveness.

Advocate500:
what is tribal about the mod stand on the issue. U are the tribal one here, if u go through izu WhatsApp conversation with the said accuser u will see where she was begging the young man to have a date with her but he declined her request.people like u should desist from tribal bigotry and hatred it prevents us from seeing the clearer picture of situation.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2020
homesteady:
Are you people still claiming he was falsely accused of rape? The girl who made the list has made it public, he was included in that list for harassment. She also uploaded texts of him apologising for harassment.

Let people have a balanced view.
He could've apologized to get his name off that list, not because he was guilty. Nigerian police use torture to coerce people to accept that they did something they didn't do. These bastards did same to this young man, they used emotional torture to coerce him

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by FuckThaMod: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Jullima:

Thank you! I forgot about sending nude pictures sef. There are many types of non-physical sexual harassment that are also traumatizing to women.
Na thunder go fire you and that Sanpipita... If everyone starts counting unsolicited nudes and sexual texts as harassment then more than half the world is guilty. I guess you dingbats won't remember it's a harassment when it's a girl sending such to male. It's even female that does such more cos i can't count how many times I've received nudes from ladies without asking, only God now knows what male superstars see daily at their inbox. Delusional bitter folks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Ibime(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Jullima:

Maybe the women back in the day should have dragged men and spoken up. It’s sad he lost his life but downplaying and dismissing verbal sexual harassment is not cool. You’re a man, you will never know the impact of a verbal sexual harassment on women. So, it’s not in your place to decide how women should receive or accept it, because it’s non physical doesn’t mean it can’t be as damaging.

Say wetin?

When I was in college, one girl wrote a poem/rap about all the sexual things she wanted to do to me and read it in front of my friends.

She was completely unattractive to me, so I was polite, kept it moving and later laughed it off with my friends.

This is no different to what happened to this Izu boy who sent a sexually explicit poem.

By the same standards, they should have dragged that girls life who wrote me that rap, but no need to bother cos it came from a good place.

So should we subject girls who call or text guys with sexual proposals to the same treatment as Izu?

Thank God say I done marry and retire since almost a decade ago. I would not like to be a young man navigating through this dangerous territory these days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by henchc(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
He is such an absolute mad idiot! Argue with yourself. Have we have started raising weaklings! Yes you were wrongly accused so why take your life! You must be strong even in the face of challenges.

Guys avoid Jezebels if your want to live. They cant love and have no love to offer.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Desmondellason: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
explosiveskull:
they should find the girl in question and pour concentrated acid on her face and kpekus. that is what I'll do if the guy is related to me.
just from naija buy to and return ticket within one week interval, enter us, carry out your plan and waka out jejely to naija then be teasing the murderfuckin girl via social media make she know why i do am.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by sanpipita(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Na thunder go fire you and that Sanpipita... If everyone starts counting unsolicited nudes and sexual texts as harassment then more than half the world is guilty. I guess you dingbats won't remember it's a harassment when it's a girl sending such to male. It's even female that does such more cos i can't count how many times I've received nudes from ladies without asking, only God now knows what male superstars see daily at their inbox. Delusional bitter folks

Your reaction is exactly why Nigerian men are languishing in different prisons abroad you refuse to learn anything, if a lady sends you an unsolicited nudes its harassment be free to call her out, when someone barges into your room or house uninvited tell me you welcome them with a smile?

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Jullima(f): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ibime:

Say wetin?

When I was in college, one girl wrote a poem/rap about all the sexual things she wanted to do to me and read it in front of my friends.

She was completely unattractive to me, so I was polite, kept it moving and later laughed it off with my friends.
Yeah, this isn’t about you and whether you consider non physical sexual harassment a thing. We all agree his death was sad and unfortunate. Non- physical sexual harassment IS sexual harassment and you don’t get to decide or tell victims to just brush it off because you can. We can condemn cyber bully and also condemn sexual harassment, we can do both. We don’t have to minimise and dismiss sexual harassment victims because we feel sorry for the life of a young man that was unnecessarily cut short, especially after he acknowledged and apologised for sending a lewd poem.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Jullima(f): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
sanpipita:

Your reaction is exactly why Nigerian men are languishing in different prisons abroad you refuse to learn anything, if a lady sends you an unsolicited nudes its harassment be free to call her out, when someone barges into your room or house uninvited tell me you welcome them with a smile?
Thank you! In normal countries, people lose their jobs, politicians are voted out. You can’t harass someone and just tell them to get over it. It has no place in society. Just because women have learnt to keep quiet and bear it so as not to cause trouble or create attention for themselves does not make it okay. Well I am not surprised most NL men are having a difficult time processing non-physical sexual harassment, most think 99% of penetrative rape is false. This is also the most empathy I have seen on NL for a suicide victim.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by AliveJ: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
sad dem no born you well to accuse me raping ,

go scatter you angry
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by sanpipita(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Jullima:

Thank you! In normal countries, people lose their jobs, politicians are voted out. You can’t harass someone and just tell them to get over it. It has no place in society. Just because women have learnt to keep quiet and bear it so as not to cause trouble or create attention for themselves does not make it okay. Well I am not surprised most NL men are having a difficult time processing non-physical sexual harassment, most think 99% of penetrative rape is false. This is also the most empathy I have seen on NL for a suicide victim.

True they can't fathom how its an issue probably they do same and feel its nothing, I don't usually think people grew up understanding some things but there's everyday to learn reason I keep saying learn to them, the world evolves, things we feel are tenable at some point become archaic and discarded, the other guy tried using what women do as an excuse but its not, if a woman acts like that its very wrong likewise for everyone else
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by authority2006(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
dynicks:
You referred to it as a false accusation...so y kill yourself then?
All these ajebo pikin dem sef

Destroyed reputation
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by abike12(f): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
this made me so sad cry Just like he said, this should open honest communication on how to deal with issues like this. I'm not interested in male bashing or feminist bashing but we are to protect the rights and voices of all people. Just so sad
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by davidinchrist(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Yoighaman:
May his soul rest in perfect peace but suicide is never an option, say NO to it.

***Sometimes I wonder, "What can even make me commit suicide?", I'm yet to find an answer, let me ask few questions again:

- Is it false accusation of rape from 20 women? 20 is small, they should make themselves 50.

- Could it be debt? I borrowed $2B for business and lost it? $2B small, increase it to $5B, my mind has the capacity to absorb the pressure and tension.

-*** Could it be detection of cancer in my body? They are free to detect 6 more.

- Could it be the loss of a loved one? 4 more can join them.

- Could it be heartbreak? Vodka & tonic will fix that in the meantime till I get a replacement.

***- Could it be an amputated body? The surgeon can come back to amputate more.

***- Could it be extreme poverty? I'm ready to shine shoes and hawk on the streets.

-*** Could it be rejection from Family and Friends? I will make money and channel it towards the less privileged and make them my Family, afterall, not all biological families are meant to be, some can't even stand the presence of one another.

.... thinking......still thinking.....

***- Could it be impotence? I will adopt children and give them the best of life...

***- Could it be long prison sentence? I will go and come back even if it's when I'm 85years old, as long as I don't die there, and even if I do, it's all good.

Just think about it; suicide should not be an option, there is always a way out, please seek help if you need to.

Friend, you've got "some" nice points (check the STARS above). You'll make a great Disciple of Jesus if you become one. Alas, not many "great" Pastors or Preachers can say "some" really nice things you said because you love life, how much more can you do if you love eternal life in Christ...?

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by senatepresido: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
GOFRONT:
After snake, Fear Women....
Before Snake Bro
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by themonk(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Keep quiet and stop ranting

The deceased actually admitted he harassed her sexually and he begged for forgiveness.

Can you provide where the deceased said he harrassed her? I’ve asked other three people and they went silent.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by cnonyechi(f): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Shedrack777:
and you think it's by your will or power? sis, it was the grace of God in your life

Of course its by the abundant grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by DEWKID(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided He do am jor..

if not,he wouldn't hv shot himself..

the video changes nothing..he's dead and may GOD never 4give me if i should mistakenly type r.i.p..

*pukes*

you just mistakenly did shocked

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by HMZi: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2020
Dew04:
Kiddkash
But does suicide redeem the soiled name?
Charlie hung himself
Everyone: this confirms that he's guilty.
Izu went through an ordeal, but his response to it had anything but strenght. Expect alot of bullshit from people. You can't live and be in everyone's good book. From Bill Gates (devil's agent) to Donald Trump (incest) to Buhari (presidencial terrorist), we've all been accused by people who prefer to see the wrong than right. That's life.
That girl would live, even if she gets imprisoned. After serving time, things go on for her. Izu threw away everything because of so who doesn't know her right from left. His future, dreams, who knows the success he could have achieved? Great men don't let scandals pull them down, rather they live to prove their haters wrong.
Izu allowed people in far worse positions, some who haven't eaten in days, decide his fate.
"They all think bad of me, what is there to live for?"
Men have been accused of worse and been apolgised to. Now we say sorry to a corpse.
Some valid points made here..
Just watched the video he made right before he killed himself. Physically Izu doesn't look like a tough chap,He probably wasn't strong mentally too ( men know these things). Our coping mechanisms often stem from our childhood upbringing.He probably didn't have a social life per say, kids of nowadays turn to social media for everything and thats dangerous.
There are so many factors that might lead one to commit sucide and we can't ignore them all..It is a sad tale but there are lessons to be learnt for both parents and kids to .
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2020
HMZi:

Some valid points made here..
Just watched the video he made right before he killed himself. Physically Izu doesn't look like a tough chap,He probably wasn't strong mentally too ( men know these things). Our coping mechanisms often stem from our childhood upbringing. He probably didn't have a social life per say, kids of nowadays turn to social media for everything and thats dangerous.
There are so many factors that might lead one to commit sucide and we can't ignore them all..It is a sad tale but there are lessons to be learnt for both parents and kids to .

If that was the case, then I understand (a little) why he did what he did. Things aren't black or white.
Still angry with him though. People should learn to stop attaching much value to other peoples opinion.
Life has it's drawbacks. Kinda wish I were there before he killed himself. The story's sad

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Sierusvirus(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
The law should place monetary compensation to the accused from the woman and also death penalty by hanging on the accuser (woman).

Don’t know if they are waiting till it gets out of hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.