Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation (76904 Views)

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by bigfish3k: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
kiddkash:

a girl have never accused you of rape that's why.
I remember a friend of mine, after he dumped his girlfriend, his girlfriend then said I'll show you
2 days later police came with the girl and her family and arrested him. no investigation, nothing.
the whole situation was traumatizing for him. people all over mumbling God I can't believe he's a rapist
his family were doubting him and the ones that showed him support were still secretly wondering if he did it.

I stuck with my friend because he is incapable of doing it. after he spent like 3 weeks in jail, then the girl said she lied
and at the said time of the rape, me and my friend were at a party where there were many girls and there were
videos taken. he was released and nothing was done to the girl. till today people still murmur when he is around
they go like isn't it that guy that was accused of rape?

his family were telling him to be a man.
you don't know how many times he has tried drinking sniper. but I was around to stop it

don't judge people until you've been in their position
I understand you, it's not easy. A close person to me has been accused before and it later turned out to be false.
The person has an adjacent shop with a woman where they do their business.
The woman being an evil woman manipulated her daughter of 10 years to claim rape that the boy has slept with her like ten times in his shop. Anytime you asked the little girl what happened she will reel out the same crammed words she had practiced together with her mother

Police came to pick up the guy in handcuffs and paraded him in the street and after their investigations they did not discover anything or clue
Anytime the boy tried to mutter his defence, it's only tears that will flow. He denied ever touching the girl nor Harboured such motives. His own girl friend is always around, how could he have done that. He was just facing his own business.

When the woman was asked for her test results she did not produce any but only said that she did it at a private hospital and the doctor confirmed rape but our saving grace was that the police insisted on a test from a government hospital which came back that the 10yrs old girl was still a virgin and has never been touched.

The poor guy spent about 200k in that case after spending 5 days in state CID panti demoralized and broken.

People are evil. The government should also look into the cases of false accusations and provide a penalty.
The evil woman was later driven away by the land lord of shop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
I believe he has been suicidal in the past, this event just triggered, ladies should be arrested for false rape allegation.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Amotekun777: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kingscee:

You must be one to Identify another

OK Sir, Igbo Obesere... grin
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by jubrilELsudan: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE UGLY ARSE B!TCH.

IF GOD SAYS I MUST RAPE HER TO ENTER HEAVEN, I WILL RATHER GO TO HELL AND SUCK SATAN's CUCK AND LET HIM SHOOT HIS HOT CUM IN MY MOUTH.

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by ifko: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
The last thing that will be on my mind is suicide if someone accuse me of rape.,naa today.
Oga shift go one side.
One useless gal once accused me of pipping on her while bathing before, stupid bitch with sour Toto. Though it always pain me anytime I remember but it s one of those thing.
May thunder strike that useless bitch anywhere she is now.
To all our ladies pls stop false accusation.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by cnonyechi(f): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shedrack777:
some situations calls for suicide, it only takes the grace of God for one to escape suicide. you won't understand

No situation calls for suicide. Do you think one who commits suicide will rest in peace? I think not
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by cococandy(f): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
bigfish3k:
How can this fine boy kill himself because of a girl he is finer than.
An olosho looking girl for that matter

Guys false harassment /rape is real. I have witnessed it. [Most women are bad if they mean you

I like how you’re okay with making that generalization
On the same thread you’re crying about false accusations.

The irony escapes you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Ategberoson(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
thunder will fire Izu even in his grave, useless pússy boy

orji uzor kalu and other Igbo thieves didn't commit suicide for many financial heist allegations but because of pússy you commit suicide? your corpse should be used to appease god in your native town

very useless goat
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by bigfish3k: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
cococandy:

I like how you’re okay with making that generalization
On the same thread you’re crying about false accusations.

The irony escapes you
Most does not mean "all"
Does it?
We have many good women naa
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by thehappyone: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
shocked

Wow.... a whole MOD taking sides openly.

"False accusation"?

Seun should better investigate the background of his employees. Some just can't hide their tribalism.
IvarTheBoneless:
shocked

"False accusation"?

Seun should better investigate the background of his employees. Some just can't hide their tribalism.
IvarTheBoneless:
shocked

"False accusation"?

Wonders shall never end. Imagine this nitwit talking about tribalism. Someone who is fond of displaying his tribal stupidity all over the place.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by bigfish3k: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
ifko:
The last thing that will be on my mind is suicide if someone accuse me of rape.,naa today.
Oga shift go one side.
One useless gal once accused me of pipping on her while bathing before, stupid bitch with sour Toto. Though it always pain me anytime I remember but it s one of those thing.
May thunder strike that useless bitch anywhere she is now.
To all our ladies pls stop false accusation.
Its because she was feeling special and sacred that's why she will accuse you of peeping.

You will never hear a man with such accusations
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by YoungAncient1: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
He is a fool
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Bkayyy: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
So if dbanj, pastor fatoyinbo, neymar, Ronaldo and trump have the same heart with this guy they would have committed suicide Chai feminists are really androcidal
Please they should criminalize rape and put death sentence for false rape accusation

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
O lord why embarassed
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by ashawopikin(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
GOFRONT:
After snake, Fear Women....
after women , fear snakes

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by IvarTheBoneless: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
thehappyone:

thehappyone to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Wonders shall never end. Imagine this nitwit talking about tribalism. Someone who is fond of displaying his tribal stupidity all over the place.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by ashawopikin(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lexusgs430:
He is dead, but his accuser lives...... Leaves this world out of stupidity........

To what end........

Be like a D'banj or that Abuja God of Man...... grin
i never see wetin go make me commit suicide because of woman, highest I cannot for that environment, like u said, it's stupidity, He's dead while the bitch still lives
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by ashawopikin(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
dynicks:
You referred to it as a false accusation...so y kill yourself then?

All these ajebo pikin dem sef...
very emotional set of people
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by ashawopikin(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
ethicallyright:
He should be cremated and his ashes sent on the next space shuttle outta earth. He is not a man.

He's a fool, alive and or dead. The biggest one I have seen.

I know a simp who would do same. Her name is
Sanpipita .

Fathers should question their boys when they are 12 , before teenage , and ask them if they find meaning to life. If their answer is in the negative, euthanasia should be administered accordingly.

The European suit the dude is wearing is not less than a 100,000 Naira. His upbringing , everything , I mean.

Don't waste your scarce resources on a simp who isn't ready to live. The only place a man should commit suicide is at the battle field and he must not do so without 3-5 casualties on the enemies' side .

Video coverage suicide , sniper dinner and what have you are for pussies.

Bleep all subhumans who bleed once a month. All the bitches that come for crumbs in my crib will suffer for this.
Ma nigga
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by kiddkash(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dew04:
Kiddkash
Sorry for what your friend went through. But do you think being accused of rape is the pinacle of the sufferings a man can endure?
Izu wasn't under as much pressure as you friend. He simply had folks on social media calling him out for a crime, he wasn't in a life or death situation. People would always judge, that's a lesson I've learnt. Everyone wants to pull the other down. Not a reason to commit suicide.
Tomorrow, you could be accused of being a thief, or ritualist, or having consexual sex with your sister. Many have been in that position. Would you drink sniper or hang yourself?
Don't you think it would be better to stick around and justify yourself.
When he killed himself, it heightened the situation. Afterall why would an innocent man end his life.
Maybe I expect more fire from people. I've experienced worse than he has, more than your friend. And while I was in the ICU after popping an entire bottle of sleeping pills, I realized that I'm the only one who can bring myself down.
I get your point.
if a man is accused of fucking a goat, even if the goat denies fucking him and there are evidence that he didn't Bleep the goat,

still he'd go to grave as charlie the goat fuccker.

somethings damages reputation forever and there is no coming back
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by asanwafo: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xisnin:
Where is the eveidence that he was innocent?
He was never accused of rape, he was accused of harrassment and he owned up to it via chat.

Mr. Izu died due to mental illness and not some "false" accusation.
This time he died due to mental illness. If it were a lady, u will use the word "trauma"

5 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by joshuaidibia(m): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Shedrack777:
read my reply again, but this time, slowly with understanding. thank you

He clearly didn't understand
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by linearity: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2020
ethicallyright:

No one can file a case on behalf of the dead simp's family because they do not have the "Locus Standi" to do so. Only the family can institute a civil case through a claim or criminal case by reporting the incidence to the police. There's a recent court decision on "Involuntary manslaughter" which is a good realm to prosecute the bitch under .

A simp doesn't fall far from the tree that produced him. His father will let it slide, that's if he had any.

Anyone who can show damages can file a civil suit and they have lucid standi.

His siblings or parents can certainly file a civil suit if they can show damages....spouses and relatives of dead people do that everyday either if their loved ones were killed or bullied in to committing suicide.

Kobe’s wife filed a lawsuit and the family of virtually all the police shootings in the US have filed lawsuits.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by 1Sharon(f): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2020
Wiseonetemmy:

I don't support suicide but I don't think you understand what it is to be falsely accused of rape. Everything he stands for, everything good he ever did, anywhere his name is mentioned, either guilty or not, he is tainted for life.

A social media accusation?

And he was accused of harassment not rape

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by 1Sharon(f): 12:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Ishilove grin:
Social media generation. You could have just simply logged out and continued with your life.

What a waste.

grin

Bless your heart. It doesn't work like that

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by bilulu(m): 12:17am On Jul 28, 2020
homesteady:
Are you people still claiming he was falsely accused of rape? The girl who made the list has made it public, he was included in that list for harassment. She also uploaded texts of him apologising for harassment.

Let people have a balanced view.
Harassment or rape?
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2020
Ejenavi18:
This young man just wasted his life for nothing.
He should have went ahead to clear his name from the accusations levelled against him.
No matter what, suicide is never an option..
#SayNoToFalseAccusations!
#SayNoToSuicide!

And you think his life is gonna remain the same after that.. I bet you wouldn't say this if it was the other way round

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by gnykelly(m): 12:48am On Jul 28, 2020
kiddkash:

a girl have never accused you of rape that's why.
I remember a friend of mine, after he dumped his girlfriend, his girlfriend then said I'll show you
2 days later police came with the girl and her family and arrested him. no investigation, nothing.
the whole situation was traumatizing for him. people all over mumbling God I can't believe he's a rapist
his family were doubting him and the ones that showed him support were still secretly wondering if he did it.

I stuck with my friend because he is incapable of doing it. after he spent like 3 weeks in jail, then the girl said she lied
and at the said time of the rape, me and my friend were at a party where there were many girls and there were
videos taken. he was released and nothing was done to the girl. till today people still murmur when he is around
they go like isn't it that guy that was accused of rape?
his family were telling him to be a man.

you don't know how many times he has tried drinking sniper. but I was around to stop it

don't judge people until you've been in their position

may God comfort your friend.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by myles16(m): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2020
ethicallyright:

No one can file a case on behalf of the dead simp's family because they do not have the "Locus Standi" to do so. Only the family can institute a civil case through a claim or criminal case by reporting the incidence to the police. There's a recent court decision on "Involuntary manslaughter" which is a good realm to prosecute the bitch under .

A simp doesn't fall far from the tree that produced him. His father will let it slide, that's if he had any.

Don't call him a simp please, we dont have same emotional strength.. we're in the fight dude

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by 3kay945(m): 1:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Weak soul
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Ibime(m): 1:14am On Jul 28, 2020
I checked the ugly girls Instagram.

Na so she like to dey list guys accused of rape/harassment. Literally hundreds of guys she go dey list everyday like a self appointment vigilante.

Anyway, this guy Izu did not have game. He go dey toast one babe on Twitter but he wasn't funny.

Just common toasting on Twitter oh, na him this witch start campaign of harassment ontop him head.

The boy Izu was just too soft to allow his life get wasted by one mentally deranged ugly witch-hunter.

Her name on Instagram sef is Nani Pünani. Pesin name herself after sêxual organ come dey form campaigner. Mscheeeew.

https://www.instagram.com/nanichianese/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.