Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation (76874 Views)

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by xolomonstrides(m): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2020
homesteady:
Are you people still claiming he was falsely accused of rape? The girl who made the list has made it public, he was included in that list for harassment. She also uploaded texts of him apologising for harassment.

Let people have a balanced view.

Like he said, we need to properly define rape. Then we can begin the salient conversation. I have a close person who has been brutally raped. It does not also give me the right to tag every person a rapist because someone says he harassed her. I am lost on how non physical and rape goes together.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by shafanik: 6:16am On Jul 28, 2020
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by greypencils: 6:16am On Jul 28, 2020
Is this a joke? Did y'all read the part where he was accused of 'non-physical' sexual harassment. He has never even met the girl before. So to make innocent sexual innuendos via little jokes is now a crime? Last last all of you girls go dey alright by yourself. We guys would avoid any form of DMs. What da hell?
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by SenecaTheYonger: 6:20am On Jul 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Oh really. Someone told me he is in Nigeria. My point is, the family do not seem like they want to get her arrested, that is why she hasn’t been arrested. Maybe you can help... smiley

You don’t know what the family wants neither do you have your facts right.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by cnonyechi(f): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2020
Shedrack777:
Sis, just thank God for your free problem life. It's only when you're in a very critical/terrible situation/problem that you'll understand it was the grace of God that saved you from committing suicide

If only you know critical and embarrassing or would I say disgraceful situations I have been in, hum you will bow. But at each step of the way I always tell myself that tomorrow will be better afterall every one has problems. I make sure to walk with my head high, nobody can kill me all they can do is laugh and talk and move on to another topic later.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by IvarTheBoneless: 6:35am On Jul 28, 2020
tomdon:

tomdon to his useless father:
Being open-minded doesn't preclude having common sense. It means one's objective in one's judgement from fact presented

Eyah. No wonder. My condolences.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Komu1048(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2020
homesteady:
Are you people still claiming he was falsely accused of rape? The girl who made the list has made it public, he was included in that list for harassment. She also uploaded texts of him apologising for harassment.

So because she uploaded a doctored text he is not entitle to a fair hearing
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by greypencils: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2020
kiddkash:

harassment and rape,are they the same thing?
Not just harassment,non-physical harassment. Some people are just born fools.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by philip0906(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2020
cococandy:

[s]I like how you’re okay with making that generalization
On the same thread you’re crying about false accusations.

The irony escapes you[/s]
That is the ONLY thing you're interested in in this thread...Looking for monikers "generalising" stereotypes about women, than the fact that an insane woman has contributed to the death of a young man through false accusations.

One would have thought with the energy you display in here when a man is accused of rape, you would display same now...Clown!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by philip0906(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2020
1Sharon:

[s]A social media accusation?

And he was accused of harassment not rape[/s]
Clown!
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Mrpojj(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2020
lalasticlala:
Official Statement From The Family Of Izuchukwu Madubueze.

This is said to counter the narrative making the rounds that Izu "did not commit suic¡de because of the false sexual harassment allegations" comments aimed to smear his name.
God may i never get to this mental state where I will kill my self over allegation
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by philip0906(m): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2020
Jullima:

[s]Maybe the women back in the day should have dragged men and spoken up. It’s sad he lost his life but downplaying and dismissing verbal sexual harassment is not cool. You’re a man, you will never know the impact of a verbal sexual harassment on women. So, it’s not in your place to decide how women should receive or accept it, because it’s non physical doesn’t mean it can’t be as damaging[/s].
You dey ment!

That is what your block head is more interested in. The thread is about your fellow woman ruining the life of a young man through false accusations but you're more interested in yarning durst. Verbal sexual harassment gbuo gi dia.

You dey ment.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Justarandomguy: 7:11am On Jul 28, 2020
And the babe no make sense at all. What a waste.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Justarandomguy: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2020
Jullima:

Maybe the women back in the day should have dragged men and spoken up. It’s sad he lost his life but downplaying and dismissing verbal sexual harassment is not cool. You’re a man, you will never know the impact of a verbal sexual harassment on women. So, it’s not in your place to decide how women should receive or accept it, because it’s non physical doesn’t mean it can’t be as damaging.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Jullima(f): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2020
philip0906:

[s]You dey ment!

That is what your block head is more interested in. The thread is about your fellow woman ruining the life of a young man through false accusations but you're more interested in yarning durst. Verbal sexual harassment gbuo gi dia.

You dey ment[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Komu1048(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2020
gypsey:
And suicide is a brilliant way of clearing his so called good name? now how has that cleared his good name? no one would ever know if he was innocent, come on!! man!! if he was innocent there is nothing to worry about, sex offender or not.

How I wish you can pass through that, all you have labored for all you life going down on a mere allegation, people passing judgment on you. I know u will come here to pray for the lady abi.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Advocate500: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2020
homesteady:

did u have opportunity of going through their WhatsApp message? U will see where the girl was actually asking him out , but he declined, we should try and give an accuser opportunity to Clare him or herself.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by OmoEpe(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2020
GOFRONT:
After snake, Fear Women....

But before snake kill feminists
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Advocate500: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

I am very open-minded and neutral.

Wouldn't rush to conclude he was innocent / guilty like some have done.

I WAS NOT THERE!
try and investigate before choosing to be on neutral side, this ur comments most times are the reasons y the weak minded are committing suicide.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Shedrack777: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2020
cnonyechi:

If only you know critical and embarrassing or would I say disgraceful situations I have been in, hum you will bow. But at each step of the way I always tell myself that tomorrow will be better afterall every one has problems. I make sure to walk with my head high, nobody can kill me all they can do is laugh and talk and move on to another topic later.
and you think it's by your will or power? sis, it was the grace of God in your life
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Advocate500: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
shocked

Wow.... a whole MOD taking sides openly.

"False accusation"?

Seun should better investigate the background of his employees. Some just can't hide their tribalism.
what is tribal about the mod stand on the issue. U are the tribal one here, if u go through izu WhatsApp conversation with the said accuser u will see where she was begging the young man to have a date with her but he declined her request.people like u should desist from tribal bigotry and hatred it prevents us from seeing the clearer picture of situation.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2020
Komu1048:
[/b]

How I wish you can pass through that, all you have labored for all you life going down on a mere allegation, people passing judgment on you. I know u will come here to pray for the lady abi.
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by ncoolsome(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2020
homesteady:

JUST BECAUSE I SAY AM SORRY DOESNT MEAN AM WRONG......GET IT
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2020
myles16:

Hope you know it's not Nigeria right, Investigations have started already

I know
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2020
philip0906:

That is the ONLY thing you're interested in in this thread...Looking for monikers "generalising" stereotypes about women, than the fact that an insane woman has contributed to the death of a young man through false accusations.

One would have thought with the energy you display in here when a man is accused of rape, you would display same now...Clown!

A lot of them are that way on Nairaland except for a handful who are unbiased regardless of which gender is being accused. They take it as a duty to shame men at the slightest... It says alot about their real life relationships with people close to them
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by irichy100(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2020
lalasticlala:
A Twitter user, Tenacity, has shared a video of Izuchukwu Madubueze reading his suicide note before committing suicide over false rape accusations as 'RIP Izu' trends.

Izuchukwu Madubueze, a Nigerian entrepreneur, shot himself dead in Florida over an allegation of sexual assault, US police said.

Read the earlier thread about the accusation and suicide here... https://www.nairaland.com/6002245/justiceforizu-izu-madubueze-commits-suicide

Sharing the videos of Izu reading his suicide note, Tenacity wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NewDawn9Ja/status/1287734711620698113
That was heart touching, he should have held back for awhile.
What a painful way to exit this world.
RIP bro!

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by haywhy80: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2020
Ejenavi18:
This young man just wasted his life for nothing.
He should have gone ahead to clear his name from the accusations levelled against him.
No matter what, suicide is never an option.
#SayNoToFalseAccusations!
#SayNoToSuicide!
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Jason2000: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t know of his guilt or innocence, I am concerned as to how a group of girls can create an e-list and start adding names of guys there. So, I can wake up tomorrow and go add your name to a list on Twitter? Even courts take time to complete a case before adding someone’s name to list of sexual offenders. What legal authority do those girls have to compile such a list that can change someone’s life in nanoseconds? That is my annoyance!

The reason for his suicide would remain a mystery to everyone, but that nonsense list should be addressed.

By the way, the girl said it is non-physical harassment (whatever that means). So a man harasses you non-physically and the next thing is to go adding his name to a Twitter list?? C’mon!

What the hell is non physical harassment

How do harass someone mon-physically

How do rape someone non physically??

The thing dey confus me

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2020
Kiddkash
But does suicide redeem the soiled name?
Charlie hung himself
Everyone: this confirms that he's guilty.
Izu went through an ordeal, but his response to it had anything but strenght. Expect alot of bullshit from people. You can't live and be in everyone's good book. From Bill Gates (devil's agent) to Donald Trump (incest) to Buhari (presidencial terrorist), we've all been accused by people who prefer to see the wrong than right. That's life.
That girl would live, even if she gets imprisoned. After serving time, things go on for her. Izu threw away everything because of so who doesn't know her right from left. His future, dreams, who knows the success he could have achieved? Great men don't let scandals pull them down, rather they live to prove their haters wrong.
Izu allowed people in far worse positions, some who haven't eaten in days, decide his fate.
"They all think bad of me, what is there to live for?"
Men have been accused of worse and been apolgised to. Now we say sorry to a corpse.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2020
wany:

You mean the cheap grannut sellers girls right. undecided

Nope, more decent bitches than you . They're pretty much occupied with their six-figure paying jobs and constitute nuisance just like you by carrying placards crying for the equality we will never you guys, albeit in more organized settings than a Nairaland profile picture.

Bitch, your sisters in your stupid coven come back , worship me and beg for love though I told them from the beginning that I had no space left to love a bitch.

I practice BDSM with them, dominate them and Bleep them in chains.

You should deal first with the ladies who betray your cult and worship prominent men like myself before quoting my well drafted eulogy.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Jason2000: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Krisddon:

The girl cliamed it wasn't physical. Read it in Punch newspaper for more understandable detail.

How do you rape or harass someone mon-physically

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.