Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) (37151 Views)

Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) / My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by IdowuRufai: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Recently Agbor Railway complex was completed and named after former President Goodluck Jonathan. Not many people know that there is also an existing Agbor Railway Village, though not built by the current administration but it’s part of the railway master plan of Nigeria. Below is a video and pictures of the complex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n84lJlaxpog

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Enjoy Agbor

I hope you people have steady electricity and security?

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by IdowuRufai: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Enjoy Agbor

I hope you people have steady electricity and security?
Power supply is a national issue and Agbor is not left out, not the very best I will say.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by micfoley: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
This is lovely. Once the trains are running this route regularly, it will be a big economic stimulus to this region.

My village no kuku far from here

35 Likes

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by majamajic(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nice one
Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by IdowuRufai: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
micfoley:
This is lovely. Once the trains are running this route regularly, it will be a big economic stimulus to this region.

Well, the truth is for now, I don’t see it as a viable route for now, safe for Agbor to Warri, there’s no business connection between Agbor to Itakpe but for sure, it has provided unseen opportunities and hopefully it will be maximized.

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by Asgard13: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
God bless GEJ.... no be by noise..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by micfoley: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
IdowuRufai:

Well, the truth is for now, I don’t see it as a viable route for now, safe for Agbor to Warri, there’s no business connection between Agbor to Itakpe but for sure, it has provided unseen opportunities and hopefully it will be maximized.

I believe Itakpe is supposed to be connected to Abuja in the long run

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by IdowuRufai: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
micfoley:

I believe Itakpe is supposed to be connected to Abuja in the long run

Yeah, that’s when the real economic benefit will begin to materialize. All the same, it’s a step in the right direction. Opportunities abound.

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by Yankee101: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Almost all the railway lines being so called built are just refurbishing

They've been existing previously

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by austine4real(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2020

Wow

Nice view
Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by IdowuRufai: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Yankee101:
Almost all the railway lines being so called built are just refurbishing

They've been existing previously
True!

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by money121(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by enedoboy(f): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Cool
Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by dayleke: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Only in Naija.

Putting the cart before the horse.

E go kuku better.

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by hisexcellency34: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nice but they are all GEJ's projects

18 Likes

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by Raydos: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Chai!!!!

This country is 1millions years behind

I hope We catch up soon before Rapture comes

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by OGhoney: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Please where is the village oh
Cos i have been in agbor all my life and i have never seen or heard about any village

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
this is a step in the right direction... make nigeria great.
Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by Factfinder1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nigeria is a blessed beautiful country but we need this infrastructure to reflect everywhere
Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by mamaafrik(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Two friends of mine one from SE and the other from North central brought an argument to me recently and i decided to throw it open to a wider intelligent audience about Lagos-kano and Lago_calabar rail line so i can arrive at my answer.When looking at the following factors:Economic,Financial,Tourism , Historical ,Administrative and social-cultural benefit accrued to the execution of these projects and the present factor at play of one already having an old gauge.

There is paucity of fund to face Both at a go,you can only execute one at a time ,which do you think should be executed first between Lagos-kano and Lagos-calabar route.
Let's put ourselves in our leaders shoes this time,imagine you are a a project engineer and also and project accountant at the same time.
Kindly explain reasons for your answers.
Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by Trivas: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Check my signature to make $$ on autopilot
Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by OGhoney: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Where is the village oh i have been to almost every where in agbor and i have never seen or heard about any village oh

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by Pascalvik06(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
I’ve been here lot of times.. cool anyway.
Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by jericco1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Which of the agbor abeg
Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by senatepresido: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
micfoley:

where be your village?

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by zombieTRACKER: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Useless country....

Living in stone ages while in 2020

Re: Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) by Franking: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nice but we need to maintain them. Agbor town proper.needs to be fixed too, most of their roads are terrible.

One Dies As Highway Collapses In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Floods Carry Vehicles In Niger State After Heavy Rain.. / Scary Moment Cow Went Berserk In Lagos.