Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

$2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari (11897 Views)

Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President / Magu: Diezani Stole $2.5bn Supported By Generation Of Looters / Court Approves Lai Mohammed As Witness In N2.5bn Alleged Fraud Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Stealing Nigeria's revenue and borrowing from China to provide infrastructures. APC-wonder!

3 Likes

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by DAVE5(m): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2020
Openbusiness4:

48 million BCO = about $$$ 2 billion = N 1 trillion (approx) grin

N1 trillion minus 82 billion = 918 billion naira (approx)

Can you see Asari was "correct" when he said that the 82 billion stolen by NDDC Niger-delta indigenes was mere pickpocket chicken change compared to the monumental looting of the common wealth of this country by the biggest thieves at the centre. But we are NOT supposed to talk about those thieves, we are supposed to look away and pretend they are saints and worship them as real "anti-corruption" crusaders grin
Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by DAVE5(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2020
bayelsaowei:
At this point I think I will partially support asari..

There is some kinda lop sided view/investigation going on of recent that is no different from the presidents skewed corruption fight..

This crime infact had been brought before the hearing of of the NNPC leadership but they chose to shove it aside whilst continuing day to day work like nothing happened..

The house committees should urgently call for a deep probe of that cess pit called nnpc...

Nigeria is cursed and without hope..

They should suspend all government parastatals leadership and carry out a probe on all of them..

"The house"

You forget say "the house" themselves have their hands inside the same pot where they catch other thieves hands?

So how would the house probe their fellow gang members

2 Likes

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by T4kbaba(m): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2020
feedthenation:
Billions upon billions of currency are been mentioned with nothing to show for it on ground. Corruption under this APC government is just too much, makes the 16 years under PDP a child's play.

Political parties.loc[Political parties ['Same people'] == 'PDP', 'Same people'] = 'APC'
If you know, you know!

1 Like

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Sonoyom(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2020
This one na large scale stealing ooo, baba sef no live long to enjoy this him Chinese hustle, Corona why naaaa.
Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Who be this man when e mouth de shine like tolotolo yansh undecided
Lol.... I beg leave the mouth let's focus on the info he passed

1 Like

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:
Why do majority of Pdp supporters turned online activist always use EX as title...

Can't they go and look for a new job?
Are the allegations true or not? leave your ex and pdp alone. Is hypocrisy a requirement to be a head slammer or you just deliberately choose to be one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by samnificent(m): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2020
Are you not tired of a Nigeria where "Ogas at the top" will steal and walk away scotch free? 2023 We take back our country from the hands of these oppressors

A Group of persons stole money worth more than our National budget and the public can't do sh*t?

I think all Corruption cases should be attended to with Full Live media coverage.

2 Likes

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by vioment: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2020
If we did 2 million barrels a day as a whole. (I am not sure of this because our official credibility is very shaky).

It can be said that they stole 24 days of national money.

Seize all his wealth and properties. Alert outside places he stashed, that way we can split the money with them.

Arrest him and put him in a dark jail because that is what he wishes naija.

1 Like

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Billygee2u: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2020
feedthenation:
Billions upon billions of currency are been mentioned with nothing to show for it on ground. Corruption under this APC government is just too much, makes the 16 years under PDP a child's play.
Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by helinues: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2020
veeshock:

Are the allegations true or not? leave your ex and pdp alone. Is hypocrisy a requirement to be a head slammer or you just deliberately choose to be one?

Allegations from Timi?

Na today him dey make false allegations
Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by bayelsaowei(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2020
DAVE5:

"The house"

You forget say "the house" themselves have their hands inside the same pot where they catch other thieves hands?

So how would the house probe their fellow gang members
revolution is what this stupid country needs at this point...

With the wave of covid 19 so many jobs lost, many persons are being immersed in abject poverty, our hospitals are in shambles and all our leaders think about and do is stealing..

Nigeria should be the s.i unit for failed leadership..

3 Likes

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Billygee2u: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2020
Mrpojj:

They will still tell you buhari is not aware
Can a dead man be aware of happenings around him?

1 Like

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by bayelsaowei(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2020
samnificent:
Are you not tired of a Nigeria where "Ogas at the top" will steal and walk away scotch free? 2023 We take back our country from the hands of these oppressors

A Group of persons stole money worth more than our National budget and the public can't do sh*t?

I think all Corruption cases should be attended to with Full Live media coverage.
which country do you want to take back? A country where foolish youths are still clamoring for tinubu to lead them.. a country that idiotic young ones want el rufai to be their president...a country where both foolish adults and youths elected buhari to manage them in this technological age..

Nigeria is cursed and hopeless...

1 Like

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Chekwume16(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Don't be childish. Were you drunk when PDP called for akpabio and the IMC to step down. Everything to you guys is about party even when you can see clearly that no difference exists BTW both parties. Both parties are corrupt and nothing will stop it.
Difrent:
When will you call for the resignation of all those thieves in NDDC? you conveniently didn't call out any of your Niger delta brothers .
SHAME ON YOU TIMI....
SHAME ON ALL THE NIGER DELTA MILLITANTS FOR KEEPING QUIET ABOUT THE MESS IN NDDC......
not surprised, the PDP you represent has told you it's only buhari and his people that are corrupt and no Christian southerner is corrupt and any southerners accused of corruption is only being persecuted.
Sh
Useless timi
Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:

Allegations from Timi?
Na today him dey make false allegations
Ok keep playing dumb...

3 Likes

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by bewla(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2020
feedthenation:
Until we get sense
Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by femmy2010(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2020
He is complaining of on unfounded allegation but refuse to say anything regards the known rot in NDDC.
Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Reference(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:
Why do majority of Pdp supporters turned online activist always use EX as title...

Can't they go and look for a new job?

Address the topic.

1 Like

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Munachisom95(f): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Who be this man when e mouth de shine like tolotolo yansh undecided

Get the message, leave the messenger.

1 Like

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2020
3 more years for this administration, Nigerians are in for a long ride.
These are the things that will keep on taking place in increasing measure.
1.corruption
2. More corruption
3.lies
4. More lies
5. Nepotism and tribalism
6. More nepotism and tribalism
7. Terrorism and insecurities
8. More Terrorism and insecurities
9. Cluelessness
10. More cluelessness.
11. The list is endless.

Unless God intervenes
Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Munachisom95(f): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2020
bayelsaowei:
revolution is what this stupid country needs at this point...

With the wave of covid 19 so many jobs lost, many persons are being immersed in abject poverty, our hospitals are in shambles and all our leaders think about and do is stealing..

Nigeria should be the s.i unit for failed leadership..

Beginning to feel that Nigerian citizens are mostly cowards, greedy in nature, two-faced and weak.
Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by astonished: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2020
I used to be surprise when people are calling for arrest & prosecution government official because of corruption. I just need to ask them, who is the Saint that will carry the arrest, as far I am concerned in this present Nigeria, stealing & embezzlement of money no longer a crime, because non of them is Saint

it's just like calling out police for arrest of Funke Akindele for broken covid-19 rules by most useless Nigerian police who break the law
Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by sulaak(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2020
President, General Muhammadu Buhari, being silent and unfortunately giving the impression of his complicity.

Buhari is the minister of petroleum, his first ministerial appointment in 2015, he is not only complicit but responsible for corruption in NNPC

1 Like

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Baloranking(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2020
When atiku wanted to scrap up the nnpc, many people critisided him saying it's uncalled for.

Now see grin them go loot this oil dry.

God bless able Nigerians.
God bless PDP.

Yesterday our travel blogger President instead of speaking on issues at home he, decided to speak to the malians ensuring their unity when he's home is about to be torn apart.

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Galaticos444: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2020
MountainView:
It's funny how these funds are been misappropriated under the current administration and nobody is doing anything about it

embarassed embarassed embarassed

I feel very pained each time I hear how our Commonwealth are been shared by this political Bandits, and we just here spilling all the gibberish we know including the one I'm doing right now.

If only my blood alone was enough to Savage Nigeria, I would do it without a second thought.
pls save ur blood,Nigeria doesn't worth dying 4 undecided
Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2020
When they were looking for accounts to transmit this money was last year ?

Chai, is this how luck escapes people who don't believe. ?

And percentage big like 35%

NNPC, I hail una.
Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by saajus: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2020
The money can build 3 world class hospitals
or
build Almost 2 Burj Khalifa
or
build 2 Wembley Stadiums
or
build 25 Universities
or
Create employment technically for 3 million youths:If 1m Naira is invested on 1m youths. Each youth employ 2 people as their businesses grow.

We can keep postponing the evil days as we like, the only thing that will fix this country is a revolution. I still don't understand how some people define life. What does a man need sef to live a good life? These guys have bought jets, yachts, houses in different parts of the world, luxury cars, but they are still not allowing us to breathe. What else do they want from life?

1 Like

Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Difrent: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2020
Openbusiness4:

I knew it won't be long before they [b]twist it to PDP vs APC, [/b]so that people can be diverted from the real matter grin
Actually it's MUSLIM NORTH Vs CHRISTIAN SOUTH.... that's what it is to you guys. He clearly refused to call out the CHRISTIAN SOUTHERNERS that ruined NDDC only to call for the head of a northerner because he is a northerner.
Shift Abeg
Re: $2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2020
Openbusiness4:
grin Before some people turn this into a PDP vs APC matter, i just want to mention that the 48 million barrels of oil was stolen in 2015 grin

Please who was the president of Nigeria in 2015?
Who was the Minister of Petroleum in 2015?

"Mr. Integrity" grin

This is July 2020, that is to say about 5 years later, NO PROBE, NO ARRESTS, NO INDICTMENTS, NO JAIL SENTENCES.......NOTHING!!! Crickets, crickets, crickets!!! grin

Ok, those fake Buhari "anti-corruption" keyboard fighters can come and defend their master now. Let's hear another round of lies and deceit. And if they can't do that, they go mute and jump on other threads as thuggish anti-corruption warriors when it suits their narratives grin
when was Buhari sworn in? Was it not in 2015? What are you driving at?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coalition Commends Buhari For "Liberating 5 North-East States From Terrorists" / Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos / Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.