Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House (42164 Views)

Laycon Names Erica As An A-List Nollywood Actress / It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon / BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Gordson: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2020
angry
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Mo3891: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2020
SarkinYarki:
I know Erica personally and I can tell y'all she is the classiest girl there

And the prettiest... Damn I love her smile

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Kylekent59: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This is part of the platform the elites have been using to make the youth of this times dormant and docile lots

This adds no virtue to anybody watching it

It's a satanic program ...

Can you imagine!!

Christians celebrating the fornication of two unweded people.....

A time shall come where people are going to be blatant and they will celebrate evil in the open; public and boast about it.

What's there the need for churches in this country??

It is finished. Christianity is in the heart.
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by RexEmmyGee: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
D guy just fvck wanthoni up..e dey pain sha
wathoni wey get unexplainable child
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Rossonero: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2020
She's not a good kisser tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by GodNoGoShameUs(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2020
should we fry beans
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92190890:
Same Rubbish news making Frontpage, 2 days in a row!

Stupidity about a stupid show at it's peak !!

Tueeeh!!

BBN don't kill people that's why you don't support them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by motionarena: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Mplify:
This OP can lie sha.. He didn't pick her, praise picked them both, and dare them to kiss.. They kukuma they wait for am since sha
keep quiet, he picked her
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by abobote: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92190890:
Same Rubbish news making Frontpage, 2 days in a row!

Stupidity about a stupid show at it's peak !!

Tueeeh!!
Bitter and frustrated soul like this can easily commit suicide, you don't like the program, then get a Bleep out of the news

7 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by KossyKiss97(f): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2020
Ok

Want a well toned look free from pimples, stretch marks, dark spots and blemishes? Please call us today for your Topcio organic Ghana soap

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Femeto: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2020
Bad part of the show for kids who are at home.
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Gee64: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2020
Big Brother Naija is really entertaining.

But after that, what next?

Find a way to earn passive income online.

See my signature below and be glad you did!

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by mamaafrik(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya has officially made his intention known to his fellow housemates as regards the lady he will like to date in the house.

During a “Spin the bottle” truth or dare) game, Kiddwaya was dared to pick and kiss the girl the "one girl he likes in the house." As expected, he walked up to his love interest, Erica and they both shared deep and passionate kiss for 30 seconds in front of other housemates.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL0n7fb0ak0
lekan be like " haaaaa,see Faaji F.m" groove
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2020
OmoDavido1:

GET A 3D LOGO DESIGN FOR YOUR BRAND OR BUSINESS. PRICE IS 3K EACH. YOU GET BOTH THE RAW FILE AND PNG/JPEG FILE. MY WHATSAPP LINK IS IN MY SIGNATURE.
do u do training and how much pls
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by jmoore(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
SarkinYarki:
I know Erica personally and I can tell y'all she is the classiest girl there
And you don't know the other girls personally. Therefore, your judgment is bias, lopsided and myopic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by adenodi002(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2020
did anyone knw maybe the ECO BANK in ore ondo state has open back.
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Freestyl(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Let’s go there!
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by freshboi88: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020
light099:
One good thing about this crappy show is, there is a short expiry date attached to each year's madness.
And maybe very soon, the system becomes over saturated with past housemates, and even perhaps this shiit program would die a natural death by then.

Who's talking about Ceecee's set anymore, much less Tboss's set?
The ridiculous glory gifted to most of these clowns who call themselves housemates, is shortlived. More housemates would be left worse than they were intially. Only the Oloshos among them might be lucky to become baby mamas for some pathetic politicians or yahoo guys.

Just a show to keep dumb people busy, to keep them preoccupied and give them something to talk about.

So Ebuka, Uti Nwanchukwu, Beverly Osu who are products of big brother have had short glories?

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by mamaafrik(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya has officially made his intention known to his fellow housemates as regards the lady he will like to date in the house.

During a “Spin the bottle” truth or dare) game, Kiddwaya was dared to pick and kiss the girl the "one girl he likes in the house." As expected, he walked up to his love interest, Erica and they both shared deep and passionate kiss for 30 seconds in front of other housemates.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL0n7fb0ak0
na only Tolanibag get class for those ladies there.
When the guys dey squeeze her palm oyel on Saturday,she they form .
Ase hin go still chop am,a lady mustn't hear say your parents get money ni,a pata go tear fast fast.
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2020
How do you expect a fine guy like him to leave a beautiful single girl like Erica To settle for single mom?
When dem dey tell Una to close legs Una no dey hear . As for me I will do the same single lady over single mom.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by FuckThaMod: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2020
Imstrong2:
Messi excels mainly on talent,while Ronaldo on training and hardwork,true or false
Ronaldo is talented. Stop that false narrative that he's hardwork only
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by ellablog: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2020
Kiddwaya catching his cruise Weldon my guy
To download deep blue sea 3 click link below��http://ellablog.com.ng/2020/07/28/deep-blue-sea-3-2020/
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Reynbowjenie: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2020
Im looking for my kidiwaya
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by oluwafunso97(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2020
All this and more all @ affordable prices 081.01023. 126

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by kolade560: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2020
only in a society where indecency and mediocrity is been celebrated will programme like this get hailings and enthusiasm.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by stasius: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Am waiting for RIGHTEOUSNESS89 to comment.

cheesy grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? / BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction / 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.