Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House (42185 Views)

Laycon Names Erica As An A-List Nollywood Actress / It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon / BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by blowjohn(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2020
paulolee:
wow...what a wonderful news...
i jus forwarded this post to m.c oluomo via Twitter and he was soo happy seeing it and he promised me and my family members 5 slots when they resume plans to allocate that federal govt 774,000 jobs in lagos..
thanks alot mr op and nairaland for this post..

Plots of land ke!
Abi senior agbero , 2nd command
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by SarkinYarki: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:

And the prettiest... Damn I love her smile

Yeah she has great dentition
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Barney001: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Andyblaze:

I'm in the house but most of you don't know. I'm using a different face and name
Liesssssssss

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by sonofthunder: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2020
SarkinYarki:
I know Erica personally and I can tell y'all she is the classiest girl there
Which uni did you attend?
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by MansoryMX(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2020
OmoDavido1:
Nawa o. This kind show sef

GET A 3D LOGO DESIGN FOR YOUR BRAND OR BUSINESS. PRICE IS 3K EACH. YOU GET BOTH THE RAW FILE AND PNG/JPEG FILE. MY WHATSAPP LINK IS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2k. Secondly you will have to do your work and show me before I credit u
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by ThatFairGuy1: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This is part of the platform the elites have been using to make the youth of this times dormant and docile lots

This adds no virtue to anybody watching it

It's a satanic program ...

You keep preaching every thread but your signature is an insult to a whole tribe. What an irony of your believe
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by tiger28: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2020
STUPID Show! No positive talk but Kissing , fornication , masturbation, Cucumber , eggplant and more Kissing. ... very lost generation!

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Annychibest(f): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2020
Odinma
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by pacespot(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2020
Since this kiddywaya guy staged a publicity stunt that he spent N3.1 million on a private jet transport, he has been going round with girls in the house. nigerian women as usual

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by greggng: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2020
Erica is the most beautiful in that house

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Olajide350: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2020
see below
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Amorprincesa24: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
What sort of rubbish is this? Both of them lack morals.
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by olumide006: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
A Smart Way to Make Money During COVID-19
Are you looking for a smart and legal way to earn money during COVID-19?
Start a professional cleaning business today, and specialize in medical cleaning, office cleaning, or residential cleaning
WANT TO START A PROFITABLE BUSINESS? AND EARN A DEGREE?

LEARN HOW TO START A PROFESSIONAL CLEANING BUSINESS IN THIS INTENSE, ONLINE CERTIFICATION COURSE!

PROMO! PROMO!
₦35,000
NOW: ₦9,900

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by MansoryMX(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
OmoDavido1:
I don't do delivery before service anymore due to the bad experience I have had from some Nairaland clients. Thank you sir.

So what’s it gonna be? Because I like this second design
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by JoeOTunmise: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
Your WhatsApp contact
OkhaiAsein:
BBnaija no be something dey suppose focus on now sef
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyer for your business for just 3k
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by therajah: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Andyblaze:

I'm in the house but most of you don't know. I'm using a different face and name
You mean Fuji house of commotion?
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by urbanshoppersng: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
What a show... Most people condemn the show but still watch it... Even when you decide not to watch it... it is MTN... Everywhere you go...Meanwhile

Do you need a personal shopper in Lagos? We deliver nationwide.
https:///2347040621101
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by MansoryMX(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
OmoDavido1:
It is pay before service sir.

You can DM me on whatsapp. My link is on my signature.

Goodbye. A customer should on the risk end in an online business. One of the golden rules of online marketing.
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by kestolove95(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
RexEmmyGee:
wathoni wey get unexplainable child
but she don explain am na, she say d man Rob him prick for her toto ND she cum Cari belke

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by earnit3: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
smiley
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Imstrong2(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Ronaldo is talented. Stop that false narrative that he's hardwork only
you answer true or false or you back off
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Famexit(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
paulolee:
wow...what a wonderful news...
i jus forwarded this post to m.c oluomo via Twitter and he was soo happy seeing it and he promised me and my family members 5 slots when they resume plans to allocate that federal govt 774,000 jobs in lagos..
thanks alot mr op and nairaland for this post..
grin
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Obidiugwu: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
OK ooo let's see how the drama will end!
Dm us for directing of your musical videos at affordable price. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Yakubu113: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
Our mumu never do is this what we should be talking about right now really
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by raphy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
ok

so make we fry pant.

make we just wait till we we another kitten for the house.that girl with water melon for chest seems to b Hot every day...I hop she no get body odour.like other fat ppl.

I like big boobs o.and also big bold women cold no de fit catch them .

OK next pls
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by meobizy(f): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
26,000 views. Almost 99 total comments and at least 60 calling the show immorally useless. Something doesn’t make sense here. I guess the ones clicking these threads every day are ghosts.
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by luluman: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
post=92190890:
Same Rubbish news making Frontpage, 2 days in a row!

Stupidity about a stupid show at it's peak !!

Tueeeh!!
No bi them cause your problem now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? / BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.