Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

JESUS Christ-essence Of Old And New Testament! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS Christ-essence Of Old And New Testament! (108 Views)

Why Are We Not Seeing Miracles As Of Old? / Jesus And The New Testament : A Closer Look. / What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JESUS Christ-essence Of Old And New Testament! by peto1: 1:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Shallow knowledge will make you think that the old and new testament of the Bible have no connection.But,close,Holy spirit led study reveals that Jesus Christ is the connecting link.Get this eBook I am sending as attachment to show you how Jesus Christ fulfilled the old testament prophecies in the new testament.
need you to pay $3(#1000)for the eBook. I can send to your Whatsapp page if you connect to my Whatsapp number +2349059815858.Pay to Access Bank Nigeria plc;A/c no. 0014568156;A/c Name: Ekanem Peter Nsikak

problems and need some support. The book will deepen your knowledge of Jesus Christ-a vital spiritual advantage. You can pay via 1....

Re: JESUS Christ-essence Of Old And New Testament! by xproducer: 5:39am On Jul 28, 2020
The only real authoritative book to read is the holy Bible, the written and living word of GOD (Hebrews 4:12), by which faith comes (Romans 10:17).

"In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You had no pleasure. Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come— In the volume of the book it is written of Me—To do Your will, O God.’ ” - Hebrews 10:6-8

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Dating / (24). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems / The Ultimate Ransom - The Blood [i]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.