Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 (18669 Views)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by KnowAll(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2011
@ Knowall

If your point of starting this thread is to tell us that any one can vie to be governor of Lagos then you're right but if you're saying Dangote should vie for governor because he's the richest Nigerian then that plain stupidity on your part.

My point is anyone can run in lagos, non yorubas should not be intimidated by the over-bearing atitude of some Yoruba people.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by Jencejyde(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
Obviously, the answer will be NO for me,

Like someone said earlier, we need to know his political history to know if he is fit to participate in the Nigerian politics(though
he is in the Undercover one sha) Agreed, he his very well astblished in his business acumen, but those that qualify him for a post as
Governor?
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2011
Jencejyde:

Obviously, the answer will be NO for me,

Like someone said earlier, we need to know his political history to know if he is fit to participate in the Nigerian politics(though
he is in the Undercover one sha) Agreed, he his very well astblished in his business acumen, but those that qualify him for a post as
Governor?

Who are you to decide who runs or who doesn't. The best you can do is not to vote for him. Chikena.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by KnowAll(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
Who are you to decide who runs or who doesn't. The best you can do is not to vote for him. Chikena

That is the bottom-line in any democracy.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by ideylaff: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2011
That is why I said 2015, just in case PDP does not win in 2011, they have 4 years to get their act together and put a formidable candidate by 2015. 4 years from now is enough time for him to build that political worth u are so concerend about.

Na waaa oooo some people still wan give Peen Dee Peen shance chance again b4 deciding if they are really People deceiving People

Good luck 2 una,

Una Presido don become PA to PHCN these days all becos of una Biometric Vote, shocked
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by manny4life(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2011
All those claiming what his political history is, when did it become a criteria to have one before entering politics? Everyone has a starting point; if he wants to run for governor, it's his decision; let the people's vote decide if he comes into office or not. This is a democratic society; I just don't believe that you need all that " political history stuff", when you get into the game, you'll know how it's played.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by EzeUche2(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2011
Oh boy! grin

Igbo man not good to run Lagos, but this Yorubaman thinks a Hausa-Fulani is better. Talking about bending over backwards for your master.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by googles: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2011
manny4life:

All those claiming what his political history is, when did it become a criteria to have one before entering politics? Everyone has a starting point; if he wants to run for governor, it's his decision; let the people's vote decide if he comes into office or not. This is a democratic society; I just don't believe that you need all that " political history stuff", when you get into the game, you'll know how it's played.

Its just common sense. . .no one called it a criterion

If he wants that "starting point" so bad he can start in Kano. . .afterall charity, they say begins at home
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2011
googles:

Its just common sense. . .no one called it a criterion

If he wants that "starting point" so bad he can start in Kano. . .afterall charity, they say begins at home
Will you keep qiet. He's a lagos citizen so he has every right to contest if he wants to.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by Bukittes(f): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2011
Why Would anybody and I mean anybody tell me Dangote should run for Governorship in Lagos because he made his money there! Arrant nonsense!! THis has not even started these people are already claiming Jos to be their own very soon they will start saying Lagos na dia papa land! Can a yoruba man come to Kano and be a Governor? RUBBISH TALK IF U ASK ME!! Governor ko, Governor ni! Stu.pid
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by KnowAll(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2011
Oh boy!  

Igbo man not good to run Lagos, but this Yorubaman thinks a Hausa-Fulani is better. Talking about bending over backwards for your master.  

Tell me one Igbo man who is passionate about Lagos. Dangote actually begged OBJ in 2007 that he should try everything possible  for PDP to win in Lagos, but it was just impossible to rig then because ACN was really popular but with Tinubu’s recent
Imposition there are a lot of aggrieved people out there.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by LadyT(f): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2011
I laugh finish isnt this the same man a billionaire who along with his countless companies had many many loans in different banks that WERE NOT BEING PAID!

Have you forgotten that?
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2011
KnowAll:

Tell me one Igbo man who is passionate about Lagos. Dangote actually begged OBJ in 2007 that he should try everything possible  for PDP to win in Lagos, but it was just impossible to rig then because ACN was really popular but with Tinubu’s recent
Imposition there are a lot of aggrieved people out there.

You're really sounding stupi*d. How do you know Dangote is passionate about lagos state and an Igbo business man is not.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by KnowAll(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2011
Why Would anybody and I mean anybody tell me Dangote should run for Governorship in Lagos because he made his money there! Arrant nonsense!! THis has not even started these people are already claiming Jos to be their own very soon they will start saying Lagos na dia papa land! Can a yoruba man come to Kano and be a Governor? RUBBISH TALK IF U ASK ME!! Governor ko, Governor ni! Stu.pid

Whe Zik was in Lagos house, dem never born your papa sef, how much more you.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by LadyT(f): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2011
Knowall = knowsnothing
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by KnowAll(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2011
You're really sounding stupi*d. How do you know Dangote is passionate about lagos state and an Igbo business man is not.

Nobody need to tell u, go and do your research.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by debosky(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2011
LadyT:

Knowall = knowsnothing

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by EzeUche2(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2011
I support Dangote for governor of Lagos State.

But for different reasons.  cool

Let us make Lagos State the new Kwara State.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by mictochy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2011
@poster your reasons are lame. Dangote cannot make a good governor. Check his antecedents
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by googles: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2011
afam4eva:

Will you keep qiet. He's a lagos citizen so he has every right to contest if he wants to.

undecided undecided

Excuse you ??

and I'm depriving him of his right to contest yea ?  undecided

If he is so qualified to rule lagos then wat disqualifies him from contesting in Kano where he hails from?  pray tell
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by EzeUche2(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2011
googles you have always been an annoying little girl I must say.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by Bukittes(f): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2011
Even aljaharem is not in support of this! lol!!! Nice one!!!!
KnowAll:

Whe Zik was in Lagos house, dem never born your papa sef, how much more you.

Eri didirin!! Oma ale ni e! Mr Know Nothing!! Ode!!! Ki mola wa je Governor ni ilu tani? Ode ma ni bobo yi ke abi won ti fi ori gba paaro ni? Ode!!!!!
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by googles: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2011
EzeUche_:

googles you have always been an annoying little girl I must say.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Does it sound like I care wat you think of googles. undecided
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2011
Bukittes:

Even aljaharem is not in support of this! lol!!! Nice one!!!!
Eri didirin!! Oma ale ni e! Mr Know Nothing!! Ode!!! Ki mola wa je Governor ni ilu tani? Ode ma ni bobo yi ke abi won ti fi ori gba paaro ni? Ode!!!!!

Is mallam not paying his tax in lagos. Abeg go sit down.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by KnowAll(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2011

That is the only thing u omo-isale eko's are good at. I am sure u are related to that area girl in welcome to lagos, " Tawa" or whatever her name is.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by foyeks2001(f): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
@OP
omo ale nikan lo n ma fowo osi juwe ile baba re

over my dead body wld dat happened, will non-yoruba be elected as civilian governor in any of southwestern states
y cant u just try to vie for any political post in Kano, whether u will not be burnt

oro rirun

EKO ONI BAJE O
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by EzeUche2(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Does it sound like I care wat you think of googles.  undecided

I could care less what you think. I am making my opinion known. Now run along little girl, go back to the Romance Section where you belong and let the adults talk.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by EzeUche2(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
I thought Saraki is a Fulani man. grin

He is controlling a Yoruba state.

Dangote would be a perfect man for Lagos State. Time for some more Hausa expansion into Yorubaland.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by tissot84: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
Dangote should run for wat

i think u need to go to the east eg IMO and others, as a Yoruba man try to open a big market among the Ibo men and see aw u would be treated

or

go to the north, as an Ibo man try to lead them in the mosque as an Imam and see aw u would be treated

u Na don see Yoruba's as mogu Abbi.

y Lagos y not IMO or Kano.

Ole
we can see Wat kwara peeps did to themselves

BACK OFF FROM LAGOS AND TRY THE EAST OR NORTH . THE QUESTION AGAIN IS Y LAGOS
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by TewMuch: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
Awon ashiere wan fe wa gba eko. Se won lemi e. They think people will actually watch them come and contest. Who will vote for him? The hausa's in sabo? rotflmao. You guys should forget this dream it will never happen. When Almajiri's and kidnappers have killed your home towns you want to bring your nonsense by force to the southwest because they cannot live in their father's town in peace.lol. Una get the mind for South West politics? i dey laugh ooh. Knowall is not Yoruba, dont let him even bother you. He sounds like Aloyemeka.
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by T9ksy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
Na wa o! What's this obsession with lagos sef?
Everyone wan become govenor for Lagos- a yorubaland.
Even biafrans wan come run Lagos.
I laugh in Ijebu!!!!
I suppose in that vein, anyone can reign in Abuja ke?
Re: Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 by foyeks2001(f): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
@Bukkites
oye ki Baba knowall lo wa di ibi ti iya ti gbe oyun wa

@Mr Know nothing
ti o ba ta ara ile lopo tan, oni ri won ra ni toro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged / Farmer-Herder Crisis: Six States Reject FG’s Livestock Programme / Unravelling Wike’s Anti-southern Agenda By Ben Uhumwangho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.